Pregnancy and Slimming World

Wow! I've turned into a cranky b!tch today all of a sudden. Just let the hubby have it for everything he has (or hasn't done) that has been bothering me. I'm totally blaming the hormones.

I think my poor Hubby has had the same pain over the last couple of days - damn those crazy hormones!

K x

Morning Everyone! Hope you are all ok? Hops the weather is good with you it seems okay so far here! Last night a felt like I had been hit by an exhaustion train after a busy week at work mixed with feeling of nausea! So glad it's bank hols this weekend then I have my 12 week appt on Wed hoping I will feel more relaxed after that!

Hope you all have a good weekend

K xx

Wish it was a bh w/end here. Sigh. V jealous ;)

Best if luck at your 12wk appt. Still have to choose my maternity hospital but am possibly going to arrange a homebirth instead.

Wish it was a bh w/end here. Sigh. V jealous ;)

Best if luck at your 12wk appt. Still have to choose my maternity hospital but am possibly going to arrange a homebirth instead.

Thanks it really means a lot - have not told many people yet due to previous mc - but I feel that I'm in a much better position both physically and emotionally - keeping fingers crossed! Make sure you get the birth you want x x

Hope you don't mind me joining in the fun?! 21 weeks so far - gained too much but hoping to maintain for while and am really looking forward to restarting after my baby BOY is here ;-) xx

Laura 30th June
Slinky son 5th July
Safia - 16th July
Allimack - 10th August
Mama - 17th Oct (don't actually have my date so this can change in 3 weeks at my scan
Cai - 3rd October
Rjg123 October 20th
Bunny - 29th october
Gemmalina - 19 January

Hope you don't mind me joining in the fun?! 21 weeks so far - gained too much but hoping to maintain for while and am really looking forward to restarting after my baby BOY is here ;-) xx

Laura 30th June
Slinky son 5th July
Safia - 16th July
Allimack - 10th August
Mama - 17th Oct (don't actually have my date so this can change in 3 weeks at my scan
Cai - 3rd October
Rjg123 October 20th
Bunny - 29th october
Gemmalina - 19 January

Hiya and welcome. Congratulations on your pregnancy x

Gosh I don't know about you ladies but my my I am struggling with this heat! I shouldn't moan but bloody hell dripping isn't the word! It's still nice to get some vitamin D in out bodies though :)
Lol i want more sun x

Ha ha. Don't feel so bad now!

Wow! I've turned into a cranky b!tch today all of a sudden. Just let the hubby have it for everything he has (or hasn't done) that has been bothering me. I'm totally blaming the hormones.

I think my poor Hubby has had the same pain over the last couple of days - damn those crazy hormones!

K x

My hubby now has a knack of ignoring it as we're on number 4 but it makes me madder at him lol x

OMG I want pizza I can't stop thinking about pizza! Think I may have to have a slice it two! I'll have salad with it so I won't feel too guilty! My oh is wall papering the nursery while I'll relax with my feet up! I was up at 6am doing a Carboot with my mum so I deserve a rest now me thinks and pizza :)

Laura 30th June
Slinky son 5th July
Safia - 16th July
Allimack - 10th August
Cai - 3rd October
Rjg123 October 20th
Bunny - 29th october
Gemmalina - 19 January

:welcome:

Room for another one????? I've lost 8.5st with Sw and want to minimise weight gain this time.

I'm due on the 20th January. This is my last baby ( I said this last time but I really mean it). I'm just turning 6 weeks and embarking on morning sickness.

Hoping everything is ok. Wishing you all a happy healthy pg. x

Room for another one????? I've lost 8.5st with Sw and want to minimise weight gain this time.

I'm due on the 20th January. This is my last baby ( I said this last time but I really mean it). I'm just turning 6 weeks and embarking on morning sickness.

Hoping everything is ok. Wishing you all a happy healthy pg. x

Wondered when I'd find you here hehe! You'll find me here more often after Tuesday has happened and I've hopefully stopped stressing as much ;) x

Nice to see you on here too Cai! It feels like an extension of my diary now lol ;) x

Last edited:
Not been on much of late due to various life things, an ill cat and general stress :( Scan on tues when I will be 12+1 according to me, lets see what scan says...

Diet has been awful but today hasn't been too bad. Actually managed to cook something proper so that's a first, hoping to get on a roll and cook my first proper meal in about six weeks tonight! The kitchen has been kicking my a**, can't cope with the smell! I think my eating will improve a lot once I get over that.

Latest things - chewy fruit sweets. Any recommendations for SW friendly varieties? I'm a veggie so no gelatine ;) Also been craving bacon which is a bit concerning! Not had any yet but nearly caved for a bacon and cheese panini yesterday...

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the bank holiday :) xxx

Can anyone shed some light on this query! I'm going into my 33rd week, and parents have bought us a pram which we have in our conservatory it isn't set up yet but I've been told its bad luck to have it in your house before the birth!!!! Has anyone heard this??!??

Can anyone shed some light on this query! I'm going into my 33rd week, and parents have bought us a pram which we have in our conservatory it isn't set up yet but I've been told its bad luck to have it in your house before the birth!!!! Has anyone heard this??!??

Ive heard this. In fact my OH's parents got us our pram and refused to let us even put it in the car! We didnt collect it from them until Millie was 2 days old.

I have had such a good day today :) I had my private gender scan -baby wouldn't play ball at first so I had to go for a walk & drink water but it moved so we got some pictures but couldn't get 4d thanks to my placenta :( Went into the city to stroll around the continental market & then in to Nandos for lunch with my OH. Thanks to my illness & anxiety over the last year, it's been nearly a full year since I've managed to go as far as the city & about 2 years since I've eaten out. Very happy with today :)

You can't exactly not have a pram in the house when your on your 2nd/3rd baby. I used nursery plan with first but after 12 weeks I didn't mind baby things getting brought in. It feels better to be prepared.

I've had a pram in my house every pregnancy. I didn't have supportive parents who'd store it for me.

Missy, hey Hun. Tuesday will be fine honestly. It will look like a proper little person, it's gorgeous to see how busy baby has been.

Back