Pregnancy and Slimming World

I dont know whats the matter with me, i was so in the zone and in control at the beginning of my pregnancy but now thats all gone. I am making my rib pain worse by eating the junk because she goes crazy when i eat and drink sweet stuff and digs her bum into my ribs, ouch! I am worrying now what will happen after baby is here too because its going to be really hard to change these bad habits that i have gotten into again, last time it took me over 6 months to get on plan properly. I think i will try and be more positive and dig out some pre pregnancy clothes that dont fit me now and put them in front of my bed so thats the first thing i see when i wake up to spur me to get back on plan x

Safia my wee one goes nuts when I eat sweets etc. I hope I'm not giving baby a sweet tooth already!

Oh i hope not, we still do have a bit of time to change their taste even if fruit and veg seem very bland in comparison to cake x

Oh i hope not, we still do have a bit of time to change their taste even if fruit and veg seem very bland in comparison to cake x

Lol!

I have 18 weeks -well no 17 actually till section to keep my weight under control & eat healthy.

mama-bear via phone

Safia my wee one goes nuts when I eat sweets etc. I hope I'm not giving baby a sweet tooth already!

OMG my tummy used to bounce like crazy when I are something sweet! I asked the doctor and he just said the baby is used to my sugar levels which are high so the baby will wake up when I have anything sweet! Docs said while the baby is growing inside they will be used to our sugar levels but once out in the open their own insulin will kick in so won't necessarily have a sweet tooth :)

OMG my tummy used to bounce like crazy when I are something sweet! I asked the doctor and he just said the baby is used to my sugar levels which are high so the baby will wake up when I have anything sweet! Docs said while the baby is growing inside they will be used to our sugar levels but once out in the open their own insulin will kick in so won't necessarily have a sweet tooth :)

That's good then, don't want baby craving sugar! :)

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

That's good then, don't want baby craving sugar! :)

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

Nah I wouldn't worry the baby will be fine! I have loads of info on it with having this diabetes malarkey so they have gone through it in detail with me!
Other than that how's your pregnancy going? I'm struggling abit now, I'm glad the weather has cooled abit but still swelling up! I wake up every 2 hours for the loo but I'm used to that now so hopefully night feeds won't be such a shock to the system lol

Nah I wouldn't worry the baby will be fine! I have loads of info on it with having this diabetes malarkey so they have gone through it in detail with me!
Other than that how's your pregnancy going? I'm struggling abit now, I'm glad the weather has cooled abit but still swelling up! I wake up every 2 hours for the loo but I'm used to that now so hopefully night feeds won't be such a shock to the system lol

I'm just tired & the kids are playing up today. We're all feeling a bit under the weather so they are taking strips off each other! I've managed to get a chunk of housework done this morning so having a cup of peppermint tea before I attempt anymore.
Unfortunately late night loo trips don't quite prepare you for the constant feeds/changes but you get through them & out the other side :)

Here's what I've done so far (copied from the de-cluttering thread)

So far:

laundry on
dishwasher on
counters wiped down
dining table wiped down
kitchen floor swept
breakfast
hall floor & powder room swept
shoes rearranged in hall
living room floor swept
cushions straightened etc & toys tidied
tax credits form filled (just need C's signature, make a copy & post)

now having a cup of peppermint tea while J screams in his room & K sits in hers for time out -I have had enough of the fighting & squabbling this morning!

Crickey you have been busy! My housework isn't white as impressive but still managed a few bits! I'm at the drop centre getting blood pressure and urine checked ohhh the joys lol! No I meant with getting up through the night all the time it will make it abit easier on me seen as before I was preggers I had a full 8 hours kip :)

Blood pressure is ok it's abit high but no protein in my urine or other symptoms of pre clampsia so all is on! Still got horrid headaches but I'm now thinking that's something to do with having to keeping changing my insulin levels :-( boo anyway all in all feeling quite positive today! :)

Crickey you have been busy! My housework isn't white as impressive but still managed a few bits! I'm at the drop centre getting blood pressure and urine checked ohhh the joys lol! No I meant with getting up through the night all the time it will make it abit easier on me seen as before I was preggers I had a full 8 hours kip :)

Lucky you! I've never slept well. I'm an all or nothing kind of girl -house is sparkling or it looks like a pigsty!

Blood pressure is ok it's abit high but no protein in my urine or other symptoms of pre clampsia so all is on! Still got horrid headaches but I'm now thinking that's something to do with having to keeping changing my insulin levels :-( boo anyway all in all feeling quite positive today! :)

I had a bad headache which turned out to be a sinus infection a few weeks ago. Could it be stress levels or your eye sight....maybe not enough water?

Lucky you! I've never slept well. I'm an all or nothing kind of girl -house is sparkling or it looks like a pigsty!

I had a bad headache which turned out to be a sinus infection a few weeks ago. Could it be stress levels or your eye sight....maybe not enough water?

I think it's the insulin and tiredness causing these headaches! I drink at least 2 litres of water a day if not more! Plus I wear glasses for driving etc! My mind is working over time though so perhaps a little stress too! I had a dream about giving birth in my mums kitchen last night which seemed so real lol! Obviously a little anxious :/

I think it's the insulin and tiredness causing these headaches! I drink at least 2 litres of water a day if not more! Plus I wear glasses for driving etc! My mind is working over time though so perhaps a little stress too! I had a dream about giving birth in my mums kitchen last night which seemed so real lol! Obviously a little anxious :/

The good thing is your being monitored. How long to go now? (I've a head like a sieve)

Afternoon all

So I'm having a rather stressful day - first I get a call from a anti natal midwife from the hospital asking me to go in as there was a problem with one of my blood tests. So I go not thinking too much of it - when I get there I meet two midwifes - they have found four different anti bodies in my blood but the sample wasn't big enough to test how much of the anti bodies I have. So they need to re do they have also referred me to foetal medicine and they will have up test my blood every two weeks and lots of monitoring scans. Also freak out hubby as he needs to go ASAP to have his blood tested.

So in a daze I go back to work and then ( sorry for tmi) but I go to the loo and when I wipe I have brownish stringy discharge. Talk about major freak out! Spoke to same midwife as about my bloods though and she was lovely and said as its brown had would not be too worried but I need to go to my GP. My GP is already closed for the day so I'm trying to stay calm and relaxed until tomorrow.

Hope you are all ok - sorry for long post!

K x x

The good thing is your being monitored. How long to go now? (I've a head like a sieve)

I have too don't worry total baby brain!!! I've got just over 3wks if I'm still being induced on the 5th July! However I maybe having little one sooner it depends on what my consultant says next Friday! I'm obviously happy to go to 5th July but it is getting tougher now especially with these headaches etc the little one seems happy enough bouncing away! I thought the moments would have slowed by now but certainly not shes a wriggler :) which is really reassuring for me I love watching her move about :)

Afternoon all

So I'm having a rather stressful day - first I get a call from a anti natal midwife from the hospital asking me to go in as there was a problem with one of my blood tests. So I go not thinking too much of it - when I get there I meet two midwifes - they have found four different anti bodies in my blood but the sample wasn't big enough to test how much of the anti bodies I have. So they need to re do they have also referred me to foetal medicine and they will have up test my blood every two weeks and lots of monitoring scans. Also freak out hubby as he needs to go ASAP to have his blood tested.

So in a daze I go back to work and then ( sorry for tmi) but I go to the loo and when I wipe I have brownish stringy discharge. Talk about major freak out! Spoke to same midwife as about my bloods though and she was lovely and said as its brown had would not be too worried but I need to go to my GP. My GP is already closed for the day so I'm trying to stay calm and relaxed until tomorrow.

K x x

Hi huni
Try not to worry my friend had similar thing! Especially with the stringy brown discharge and blood tears she was absolutely fine her, baby and hubby! That's one of the best things about this forum someone usually knows something about what your going through! Hope you get to relax tonight's if anything is worrying you ring the delivery ward they are lovely and really reassuring! Don't google!!! Google can really mess with your head!!! Xx

Hi huni
Try not to worry my friend had similar thing! Especially with the stringy brown discharge and blood tears she was absolutely fine her, baby and hubby! That's one of the best things about this forum someone usually knows something about what your going through! Hope you get to relax tonight's if anything is worrying you ring the delivery ward they are lovely and really reassuring! Don't google!!! Google can really mess with your head!!! Xx

Thanks so much and it does help to know other people have had similar and were fine. I am resisting google defo good advice

x x x

Afternoon all

K x x

Aww hun, hope your ok. It's hard not to stress. Do you know what the antibodies were for? I'm rhesus negative so I have to get injections to prevent antibodies xo

I have too don't worry total baby brain!!! I've got just over 3wks if I'm still being induced on the 5th July! However I maybe having little one sooner it depends on what my consultant says next Friday! I'm obviously happy to go to 5th July but it is getting tougher now especially with these headaches etc the little one seems happy enough bouncing away! I thought the moments would have slowed by now but certainly not shes a wriggler :) which is really reassuring for me I love watching her move about :)

That's not long at all. Nope you should feel movement right up xo

Aww hun, hope your ok. It's hard not to stress. Do you know what the antibodies were for? I'm rhesus negative so I have to get injections to prevent antibodies xo

That's not long at all. Nope you should feel movement right up xo

I'm rhesus negative but altogether I have anti Cw C, D &E apparently

Back