Bunnylovesalan - 28th october :)
ILoveCake - 15th January :)
Sammyb1985 - 22nd February :)

Due date list

SammyV - 17th September
Bunnylovesalan - 28th october
ILoveCake - 15th January
Sammyb1985 - 22nd February

Poor you, speak to your midwife. My feet and fingers have swelled up to, boo. 5lbs that is amazing, I am 1stone 4lbs at 25weeks *gulp*

Been up all night with severe sickness (food poisoning). Still rough but have lost 1lb. Every cloud an all that. Would love to sleep it off but need to sort my little darlings. Making food when your ill is hard.

Due date list

SammyV - 17th September
Mama Bear - 17th October (10th if section)
ILoveCake - 15th January
Pjallen1982- 20th January

Been up all night with severe sickness (food poisoning). Still rough but have lost 1lb. Every cloud an all that. Would love to sleep it off but need to sort my little darlings. Making food when your ill is hard.

Due date list

SammyV - 17th September
ILoveCake - 15th January

Oh no mama bear. Sounds awful. Can you get anything from the dr. Keep drinking to stay hydrated, especially in this heat

Due date list

Allimack - 10th August*
SammyV - 17th September
ILoveCake - 15th January

* 10th August is "their" date not mine- mine is 4th Aug! Lol! :eek: We'd r final scan last Wed n doc reckoned it'd b earlier than 10th but said there was no point changing my date at this stage.

As 4 weight gain my most recent WI was last Thurs n I'v gained just over 1.5st so far but I was atrociously bad all w/end so I'm sure I'l c a big gain this week :( I'v been decoratin so it's been take-away-tastic in my house 4 the last few days. I was determined 2 b back on plan from 2day but then I got in2 work this morning n my friend asked "R u avin yer weetabix this morning or do u fancy a sausage bap as a wee treat!?" needless 2 say my willpower instantly disappeared n off I doddled 2 the canteen 4 my sausage bap! lol! Anyway I'v tried 2 salvage the rest of the day as best as I can by avin a tuna salad 4 lunch n we'r avin SW lasagne n salad 4 T - finger's x'd I can behave 4 the rest of the week! :)

]Due date list
SammyV - 17th September
CrazyKez - 10th December
ILoveCake - 15th January

Due date list

Allimack - 10th August*
SammyV - 17th September
Cai - 3rd October
Crazykez - 10th December
ILoveCake - 15th January

Oh you poor thing, hope you feel better soon and remember to drink. I feel totally exhausted as Charles for thr past two nights has been struggling in this heat and been waking up several times during the night!

Oh you poor thing, hope you feel better soon and remember to drink. I feel totally exhausted as Charles for thr past two nights has been struggling in this heat and been waking up several times during the night!

Thanks. Im tired and rather sore but not being ill anymore so that's good.

Awk poor wee pet and poor you! My first had colic which was rough going due to lack of sleep. Makes it much harder for us when we need to be awake when they are yet we don't seem to sleep when they do.

I think my son might be a sleep walker as he's scared if the dark so would cry when awake. I keep hearing him walking round every so often but he doesn't speak so I think he may be sleeping. My daughter had bad night terrors from around 18 months or 2 and my sister was a sleep walker so thinking it runs in the family. I just don't sleep.

Hope you have a better night tonight.

Wow, done my glucose test today and felt like crap all day and have been rubbish foodwise. But at least tomorrow is a new day and I am taking my Charles on a day trip to Bournemouth for sun, sea and fish & chips. Then on friday aim to be better foodwise :)

Hi all

Hope you are all ok - had my 20 week scan today - jelly bean decided to be a cheeky monkey and play hide and seek! Well that was until it was time for pics to be taken - then jelly bean turned and posed! Must take after their Daddy lol

x x

How are everybody?? I'm much happier with the cooler weather!
I can't remember ever having it before but the last few weeks I feel like my stomach is splitting in two, its so uncomfortable, has anyone had this??
7 weeks left!! Yay

Feeling your pain Sammy. Im currently 25 weeks with twins but midwife measured me as 34 weeks yesterday. It made me feel a bit better actually, after all my moaning about feeling so uncomfortable. You have the end in sight though hun, not much longer for you.
Definitely enjoying the break in the weather, i can get something other than one pair of flip flops on!

Feeling your pain Sammy. Im currently 25 weeks with twins but midwife measured me as 34 weeks yesterday. It made me feel a bit better actually, after all my moaning about feeling so uncomfortable. You have the end in sight though hun, not much longer for you.
Definitely enjoying the break in the weather, i can get something other than one pair of flip flops on!

You poor thing, I bet your so uncomfy with two of the little ones!
I've been finding it difficult at work as we have a strict dress code & my only pair of shoes are so tight, I've only got 3 1/2 weeks left so really don't want to buy anymore.
Do you know the sex's of you bubba's?
I'm having a little girl. :)

Lov3 the cooler weather but sad times ahead as the dreaded high humidity is on the return, boo! I feel so fat and so little clothing now but can't be arsed to spent shed lots of monry on maternity clothing, so I spend most of the the time in pjs.

Lov3 the cooler weather but sad times ahead as the dreaded high humidity is on the return, boo! I feel so fat and so little clothing now but can't be arsed to spent shed lots of monry on maternity clothing, so I spend most of the the time in pjs.

I'm feeling a bit like this and I'm only 15 weeks!!! Thank goodness it'll be winter when I'm at my biggest. Think i may be an official Oompa Loompa by then if I don't stop eating!! Currently put on half a stone and I swear that's crap food more than anything!

Hey ladies, hope u'r all as well as u can b! I'm counting the days now til Bean arrives, 2moro is my last day of work n I'v been avin early labour type pains since yesterday - currently bouncing on my ball 4 sum relief! lol! :)

Back