Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hey ladies, hope u'r all as well as u can b! I'm counting the days now til Bean arrives, 2moro is my last day of work n I'v been avin early labour type pains since yesterday - currently bouncing on my ball 4 sum relief! lol! :)

Oh best of luck it's started for you Alimak! When is your due date? Not that it means a lot!!
Have a nice last day at work. :))

Oh best of luck it's started for you Alimak! When is your due date? Not that it means a lot!!
Have a nice last day at work. :))

Well my official due date is next Sat 10th Aug but my own date is Sun 4th Aug so who knos - as u say it doesn't always mean much anyway. My last day of work sucked big-style but at least that's it over 4 a few months! lol! Anyway the pains ave been getting progressively stronger all day but still not very regular - fingers x'd Bean won't keep me waitin 2 much longer. I just want the gruesome bit 2 b over asap! lol! x

You poor thing, I bet your so uncomfy with two of the little ones!
I've been finding it difficult at work as we have a strict dress code & my only pair of shoes are so tight, I've only got 3 1/2 weeks left so really don't want to buy anymore.
Do you know the sex's of you bubba's?
I'm having a little girl. :)

No, we haven't found out - wanted a surprise! It does mean though that we have to come up with 4 names (8 if we include middle names) also realised we have to buy gender neutral outfits to put in my hospital bag. Think lots of white with coloured hats should do it!!!
Not looking forward to the humidity today, i get feet dumbo would be proud of. Anyone notice its worse on your left leg?

Well my official due date is next Sat 10th Aug but my own date is Sun 4th Aug so who knos - as u say it doesn't always mean much anyway. My last day of work sucked big-style but at least that's it over 4 a few months! lol! Anyway the pains ave been getting progressively stronger all day but still not very regular - fingers x'd Bean won't keep me waitin 2 much longer. I just want the gruesome bit 2 b over asap! lol! x

Good luck with your labour hun

As it turns out I was having stomach cramping regularly for the last two weeks before I actually went into labour but then I was super quick and the midwife said those pains were thining and shortening the cervix so it all helps xx

Good luck allimak. Any news? I hope you're off having your baby!

Just been for my bloods. But I forgot to book a mw appointment for 16 weeks so she'll have to see me at 17 now whoops lol.

I hope everyone is well. X

Alli?!? Where are you?!? In hospital having bubs I hope!!!

I'm feeling a bit like this and I'm only 15 weeks!!! Thank goodness it'll be winter when I'm at my biggest. Think i may be an official Oompa Loompa by then if I don't stop eating!! Currently put on half a stone and I swear that's crap food more than anything!

5 lbs is good, so don't be too hard on yourself!

I'm not stressing either, I'm making good choices when I can.

Exactly. I'm not being super bad, but not on any plan and way too much bread!!! Got to make sure baby bear is well fed inside hehe

How many weeks are you? Ill be 16 on Monday. So exciting x

I'm on Danish bread, it's so gorgeous but I guess it's lighter than fresh naughty bread. I'm 16.5 weeks too. :)

I had a fresh loaf today from the bakery. It was whole meal though, small mercies! X

Heavenly!!!! The lidl fresh baked Multiseed rolls are gorgeous! Why is bread so good!

If anyone is looking for maternity clothes, asda had maternity linen trousers reduced to £3.50 today. Was £15. They are really comfy and wash well. I have them in white and black.

My asda don't do maternity, only online which is a pain. I've bought three pairs of trousers so I'm going to try to manage with those.

Hubby has washed my new white maternity top with his jeans. It's no longer white. Silly man.

Hello all! Not really been around as have been busy with the kids. Ds' birthday and my birthday in the last fortnight so no sw in sight. Still go to weigh though.

Currently transferring my care to another hospital in the hope of a vba2c. Lots of tightenings with this one so I'm almost convinced I'll actually go early. I'm 29+4 now so once I hit the recommended 34 I'm gona try evening primrose oil etc this time.

Any ladies who have had babies already that have tried the natural methods with success? Really don't want another section as I just can't cope with the emotional and physical scars from it. My recovery is always very slow too as I'm not a great healer :-(

How are you all? Seems kinda quiet on minis even though I've been away there isn't many posts to catch up on.

Exactly. I'm not being super bad, but not on any plan and way too much bread!!! Got to make sure baby bear is well fed inside hehe

How many weeks are you? Ill be 16 on Monday. So exciting x

Don't talk to me about, during tge first trimester the majority of what I ate was bread :/
I am 28 weeks tomorrow (third trimester, eek). Tomorrow I have got to waste 3 hrs for a 5 min consultant but get to see baby on the big screen so swings in round abouts!

I literally live in linen trousers and leggings!

Back