Pregnancy and Slimming World

Good luck! Sure or will be all good :)

I was bored...

Attachments

• image-2526909197.jpg
    image-2526909197.jpg
    873.9 KB · Views: 94
I was bored...

Omg lol! My babies only use 1-2 packs of newborn then they go up a nappy size. Maybe I should be stocking up!

Hey ladies. Well. Am back Baby has a really strong heartbeat. N is a little wriggler who is grounded when it gets here coz it mooned us!!! Ha ha Yes that means we got a scan It was great. Was sucking its thumb n gave a few kicks. Was amazing

Hi

I am 10+2 days pregnant. I was going along to sw group but have stopped now. So far I have not gained any weight even though my belly looks huge lol. I really want to do sw but in so tired all the time I don't have the energy to cook much. My plan is to have healthy muesli for breakfast and a fruit smoothie, sandwich for lunch either cheese, ham or fish, and a healthy dinner. Then snacks dried fruit, fruit or ryvita.
Do you think this sounds healthy? Would I put a lot on doing this xx

Omg lol! My babies only use 1-2 packs of newborn then they go up a nappy size. Maybe I should be stocking up!

I only got 1 pack of size 1 nappies, we have a few new born nappies in little gift sets too.
Then I bought 6 large packs and 4 small packs of size 2 nappies (think its just over 400 nappies) as there is a huge overlap and they are babies weighing 6-11lbs...
The rest are size 3 and 3+. Again there is a huge overlap with weight sizes. Will prob need more size 2's according to friends.

Basically they were all on offer as they are the 'old packaging' but that means nothing to me! Lol x

Hey ladies. Well. Am back Baby has a really strong heartbeat. N is a little wriggler who is grounded when it gets here coz it mooned us!!! Ha ha Yes that means we got a scan It was great. Was sucking its thumb n gave a few kicks. Was amazing

Exciting!!! So glad u got a scan! :) but I bet u r happier! Lol xx

Exciting!!! So glad u got a scan! :) but I bet u r happier! Lol xx

Am actually experiencing how it feels to walk on air!! Absolutely thrilled with.. BF recorded it all on his phone so we've watched it 100 times since leaving the hospital ha
He's now gone to show it to his parents

I only got 1 pack of size 1 nappies, we have a few new born nappies in little gift sets too.
Then I bought 6 large packs and 4 small packs of size 2 nappies (think its just over 400 nappies) as there is a huge overlap and they are babies weighing 6-11lbs...
The rest are size 3 and 3+. Again there is a huge overlap with weight sizes. Will prob need more size 2's according to friends.

Basically they were all on offer as they are the 'old packaging' but that means nothing to me! Lol x

Have to love a bargain. I find size 2 last ages too.

Congrats in your scan. A mooning baby yay lol. :)

Hi

I am 10+2 days pregnant. I was going along to sw group but have stopped now. So far I have not gained any weight even though my belly looks huge lol. I really want to do sw but in so tired all the time I don't have the energy to cook much. My plan is to have healthy muesli for breakfast and a fruit smoothie, sandwich for lunch either cheese, ham or fish, and a healthy dinner. Then snacks dried fruit, fruit or ryvita.
Do you think this sounds healthy? Would I put a lot on doing this xx

It sounds just fine, as long as you continue to eat well then you're on track. I'm doing my best to eat sw meals but I'm having some treats. Congrats on your pg.

Hello! Haven't been around for a while cause I've not been on plan. Managed to lose 3lb this week after my 5lb gain last week!
9 weeks to go!

Hello! Haven't been around for a while cause I've not been on plan. Managed to lose 3lb this week after my 5lb gain last week!
9 weeks to go!

WOW... Great loss... And especially great seen as you're so close to popping.. Well done :)

Thank you. I just don't have the motivation anymore but it would be nice to lose once baby is born. To know I didn't pile on weight while pregnant.
I know how you feel!!! Am trying to keep a check on things.. But its still a long way away.. All I can do is my best :)
And sure we've great motivation to eat as healthy as possible... (She says after having chipper last night and burgers n ships tonight!!!)

Back