Pregnancy and Slimming World

Feeling weird last fews days and today I think bump dropped. I'm only 32 weeks plus my first 2 never engaged at all! Bought hospital bag items just incase.
Not sure if it's my spd (pelvis separation) but my bits went sore then numb earlier -could this be something to do with baby like position? I'm not worried and in the middle of transferring care so don't want to ring round half a dozen places just for something silly. If any of you have a clue I'd be grateful :)

Feeling weird last fews days and today I think bump dropped. I'm only 32 weeks plus my first 2 never engaged at all! Bought hospital bag items just incase.
Not sure if it's my spd (pelvis separation) but my bits went sore then numb earlier -could this be something to do with baby like position? I'm not worried and in the middle of transferring care so don't want to ring round half a dozen places just for something silly. If any of you have a clue I'd be grateful :)

It could be your spd or the pressure of baby. I was told the more baby's we have the more pressure we will get down there and you have mentioned that you think your bump has dropped. When i hit my 30 weeks the pressure got worse and when i had been on my feet for long periods of time i would feel a little numb and very sore down there. Also sometimes thrush can also make us sore down there so if you have unusual discharge there it could also be that but if your worried i would get checked out x

It could be your spd or the pressure of baby. I was told the more baby's we have the more pressure we will get down there and you have mentioned that you think your bump has dropped. When i hit my 30 weeks the pressure got worse and when i had been on my feet for long periods of time i would feel a little numb and very sore down there. Also sometimes thrush can also make us sore down there so if you have unusual discharge there it could also be that but if your worried i would get checked out x

Thanks for replying Safia. No unusual signs so I'm not worried. Have sat on my ball for a bit and now on my bed reading the paper. Not numb anymore so may just be when baby's weight is on me for a while. I was at physio yesterday so that may have agrevatted spd.
I meet my new consultant next Thursday so I'll see how I go until then. I'm definitely calmer now. Not as worried baby is gonna show early :)

Thanks for replying Safia. No unusual signs so I'm not worried. Have sat on my ball for a bit and now on my bed reading the paper. Not numb anymore so may just be when baby's weight is on me for a while. I was at physio yesterday so that may have agrevatted spd.
I meet my new consultant next Thursday so I'll see how I go until then. I'm definitely calmer now. Not as worried baby is gonna show early :)

Fingers crossed u will get ur vbac x

TMI alert!!!

Last night my bum was hurting and continued to this morning.
For some strange reason (unbeknown to me) I decide to investigate to find I had piles! (Is it called pile of there is only one?)
Anyway it was painful! Walking rubbed and sitting hurt...

Researched and didn't seem like I had much choice as Internet said '90% of the time the go away after pregnancy'

However some advice was to 'push it back in'

Now...I have been growing my finger nails so wasn't going to be easy! Anyway tried once and failed! :-( when in the shower, all warm and soapy tried again and thing I bloody did it! :) instant relief although not totally pain free but feels loads better. At the end of my shower I investigated to check it wasn't my imagination and think its just about in there. :-/ (told u tmi)

So - I have 6 weeks and a labour to get through - high fibre foods? Is that all I can do?
Going to the toilet has been hard but I don't think I have been straining or forcing it - it's just not been as easy as I could have been!

Amy advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated!! Xx

TMI alert!!!

For some strange reason (unbeknown to me) I decide to investigate to find I had piles! (Is it called pile of there is only one?)

Researched and didn't seem like I had much choice as Internet said '90% of the time the go away after pregnancy'

Now...I have been growing my finger nails so wasn't going to be easy! Anyway tried once and failed! :-( when in the shower, all warm and soapy tried again and thing I bloody did it! :) instant relief although not totally pain free but feels loads better. At the end of my shower I investigated to check it wasn't my imagination and think its just about in there. :-/ (told u tmi)

So - I have 6 weeks and a labour to get through - high fibre foods? Is that all I can do?
Going to the toilet has been hard but I don't think I have been straining or forcing it - it's just not been as easy as I could have been!

My biggest fear besides the labour is getting piles (or a pile! lol)
Just be careful when stocking up on your fibre that you take in equal part soluble and insoluble.. Otherwise you'll end up with constipation too...

She's doing a lot better now x

That's good to hear x

TMI alert!!!

Sorry no advice from me as I've not had them. Ask your midwife maybe?

Anusol from the pharmacy hun. It'll reduce pain and inflammation of them. It's glamorous isn't it!

Rant alert!!

Is anyone else's mother or MiL too negative sometimes??

My friend yesterday gave me a baby bath full of little gifts (some little clothes, books, bath time bits and a selection of bits for me inc nipple cream!! Lol) and did my mother just admire it? No...she seemed to use it a fuel to have a little go at me! :-/

She seems to think that hubby and I have been over buying for the baby - I wouldn't say that!!

Who else but us were going to pay £X00 for the pram/stroller we wanted?? The furniture I know was more than I wanted to pay so doubt anyone would offer for that!!

Things we got whilst furniture shopping I think were insignificant - a cheap bouncy chair and play mat which matches the bedding we for the cot - they are ones which can stay upstairs for when I am in the shower etc and of anyone buys us a different play mat that can love down stairs!

We have bought a 3-in-1 rocker and swing thing, again which I particularly wanted, but it was on sale from £129 to £85 so I HAD to get it. Plus - I would not be expecting anyone to get us a gift costing that much!!

I have a list of gift ideas in the £10 price bracket for anyone who asks! And some people have asked and I have said I have a list...they have either chosen or I gave them the top item!

My parents offered to buy the high chair so I said let's wait till January sales (he will be 3 months by then!) which I said to be nice to them!! Mother has since bought clothes...then says I have too many clothes!! Lol.

There is no winning with her sometimes!!
Rant over!! Lol sorry to be so negative on a morning!' :-/

Time for me to cheer up!! X

When I sneeze, the bottom of my tummy near bikini line pulls a bit. It's not a horrible pain, but I feel something. Is this normal? It's worse when I need a wee!!

I can only assume its just your muscles?! Have u been doing yr pelvic floor exercises? (Or over doing them? Not sure that's possible but u never know!)

I'm not sure that I have experienced it but I'm maybe too flabby around that area to have noticed!!

I did have what the Internet fondly refers to as 'lightening fanny' night before last! That was unpleasant to be woken up with!!

Oh Cai she sounds a nightmare. My bf's mam hash said much but we're only early n haven't bought anything. I think everyone will expect us to go overboard. It's our first baby. We 're excited n want what we want...
Tho TBH I'd just let it over my head. Ur baby. Ur house. Ur money to spend!!!

When I sneeze, the bottom of my tummy near bikini line pulls a bit. It's not a horrible pain, but I feel something. Is this normal? It's worse when I need a wee!!

It might be your ligaments pulling as they stretch I read this can happen around 13 weeks but not sure how far along you are?

Rant alert!!

Is anyone else's mother or MiL too negative sometimes??

My friend yesterday gave me a baby bath full of little gifts (some little clothes, books, bath time bits and a selection of bits for me inc nipple cream!! Lol) and did my mother just admire it? No...she seemed to use it a fuel to have a little go at me! :-/

She seems to think that hubby and I have been over buying for the baby - I wouldn't say that!!

Who else but us were going to pay £X00 for the pram/stroller we wanted?? The furniture I know was more than I wanted to pay so doubt anyone would offer for that!!

Things we got whilst furniture shopping I think were insignificant - a cheap bouncy chair and play mat which matches the bedding we for the cot - they are ones which can stay upstairs for when I am in the shower etc and of anyone buys us a different play mat that can love down stairs!

We have bought a 3-in-1 rocker and swing thing, again which I particularly wanted, but it was on sale from £129 to £85 so I HAD to get it. Plus - I would not be expecting anyone to get us a gift costing that much!!

I have a list of gift ideas in the £10 price bracket for anyone who asks! And some people have asked and I have said I have a list...they have either chosen or I gave them the top item!

My parents offered to buy the high chair so I said let's wait till January sales (he will be 3 months by then!) which I said to be nice to them!! Mother has since bought clothes...then says I have too many clothes!! Lol.

There is no winning with her sometimes!!
Rant over!! Lol sorry to be so negative on a morning!' :-/

Time for me to cheer up!! X

That's rubbish :-( just let it go over your head if you can x

It will be a case of "in my day we didn't need all this!"
I know my Gran will be like this but I'm in Abu Dhabi so hoping to avoid it until she visits! Lol

Oh Cai she sounds a nightmare. My bf's mam hash said much but we're only early n haven't bought anything. I think everyone will expect us to go overboard. It's our first baby. We 're excited n want what we want...
Tho TBH I'd just let it over my head. Ur baby. Ur house. Ur money to spend!!!

That's rubbish :-( just let it go over your head if you can x

It will be a case of "in my day we didn't need all this!"
I know my Gran will be like this but I'm in Abu Dhabi so hoping to avoid it until she visits! Lol

Well to prove a point hubby and I just went to asda and I still bought a night time star glow/nightlight thing (not quite sure what it is but hubby suggested it and I agreed! Lol)
I also picked up some baby lotions that I wanted as were on £1 offer :) so I didn't take it too seriously!! Lol :)

I'm sure most mums-to-be go through similar?! X

I wud imagine so. I mean... We're excited :)

Maybe to her it's overboard as so much that's available now, wasn't when she was having her family. Times change. She shud b happy her grand baby is gona be well looked after

Back