Pregnancy and Slimming World

I can only assume its just your muscles?! Have u been doing yr pelvic floor exercises? (Or over doing them? Not sure that's possible but u never know!)

I'm not sure that I have experienced it but I'm maybe too flabby around that area to have noticed!!

I did have what the Internet fondly refers to as 'lightening fanny' night before last! That was unpleasant to be woken up with!!

It might be your ligaments pulling as they stretch I read this can happen around 13 weeks but not sure how far along you are?

Thanks girls. I'm nearly 19 weeks now so maybe it's just ligaments stretching still. It's not all the time.

I have been trying to do my pelvic floors but maybe I need to do more!!

Now a lightening fanny... I'm intrigued! X

Haha I googled lighting fanny earlier!!

I really need to do more pelvic floor as well.

Lightening fanny lol known as fanny daggers here!

I'm sorry I'm not around much I have a gastro bug and I'm suffering. Feeling sorry for myself.

My mil was giving off that I hadn't left anything for others to buy. I sent her a list of what we needed but she ignored it and purposely bought things I said I didn't want. It's meant I've had to go buy things to makesure they are in for baby. I've only just gone today to buy babygros and vests for hospital so I've hardly been over buying. She has also bought loads of stuff from shops she knows I hate, won't tell me what size and has washed them in her manky perfumed soap powder that she knows I'm allergic too. Seriously!
I've gotten to the point that I don't care anymore. If she wants to be silly and buy things that don't fit etc then I guess a charity shop is gonna be happy.

I get cramps as well and sharp pains round ny pelvis, especially if i have been lying/sitting down for a long period. It is a right killer. I always do my pelvic floor exercises on the toilet, which equates to several times a day now, lol!

I get cramps as well and sharp pains round ny pelvis, especially if i have been lying/sitting down for a long period. It is a right killer. I always do my pelvic floor exercises on the toilet, which equates to several times a day now, lol!

I get it too especially when I first get out of bed in the morning, my hubby laughs at me as I waddle to the loo!
This past week I've also been getting a burning sensation just under my ribs, baby's foot must be wedged there!

I get it too especially when I first get out of bed in the morning, my hubby laughs at me as I waddle to the loo!
This past week I've also been getting a burning sensation just under my ribs, baby's foot must be wedged there!

Ouch, I have had that and it is so dame painful! Yes to the waddling, that is so me at the moment, lol. I tell you what is so annoying is when the baby kicks behind the belly button which is typically at an inconvenient time such as shopping. The feeling constantly makes me wanna go to the toiletb

Can't believe i am 31 weeks tomorrow and have got nothing prepared for this baby. Talk about being relaxed the second time around. Going to start getting maternity bag this week!

hey ladies, I aven't been on 4 awhile cos we got re-admitted 2 hospital on Mon. Sam got a skin condition called scalded skin syndrome 4 which he needed a 5 day course of iv antibiotics. Looks like he mostly likely picked it up in the hospital in the 1st place unfortunately. Anyway we only got home yesterday n I'm just so very glad 2 b home! It's quite a gruesome lookin condition cos it really did lookin like he'd been scalded on various parts of his body but the important thing is he on the mend now - just a 9day course of oral anitbiotics 2 faff wif at home now!

Really sorry to hear that :-(

Glad he's home and on the mend now though xx

hey ladies, I aven't been on 4 awhile cos we got re-admitted 2 hospital on Mon. Sam got a skin condition called scalded skin syndrome 4 which he needed a 5 day course of iv antibiotics. Looks like he mostly likely picked it up in the hospital in the 1st place unfortunately. Anyway we only got home yesterday n I'm just so very glad 2 b home! It's quite a gruesome lookin condition cos it really did lookin like he'd been scalded on various parts of his body but the important thing is he on the mend now - just a 9day course of oral anitbiotics 2 faff wif at home now!

You poor things. Glad he's on the mend. xx

So sorry to hear that. Hope he continues to get better. X

Sorry to hear that but glad your home and things are on the mend X

Allimack, I'm so glad all is ok now. These babies know how to keep their mums busy.

Is it just me or whenever a character is pretending to be a mummy are they always huge big animals?? See pick for a t-shirt were mummy is an elephant!! Why not a tiny sparrow?! Lol xx

Attachments

• image-1212735191.jpg
    image-1212735191.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 75
Back