Pregnancy and Slimming World

OMG what a FAB pic!!!
Fingers crossed all goes well at the next scan.. Try not to think too much into it and STAY OFF GOOGLE!!!

What a lovely clear picture! try not to fret about the next scan, I'm sure everything will be fine. xx

Sure everything will be good, they just like to make sure :)

Such a clear scan pic!

I miss Primark! Lol I'm home soon so coming with an empty suitcase!

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately I did look on google and it scared me, but now thinking rationally and it's under 10 so as long as it stays that way, all is fine. It's an ok reading. X

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately I did look on google and it scared me, but now thinking rationally and it's under 10 so as long as it stays that way, all is fine. It's an ok reading. X
Its always the first bit of advice we give to others but when its us in any situation its the first place we go..
Just try and remember that we only ever go on and talk about problems and bad points.. Very rarely the good news gets on there.. I mean... You're not going posting now to report that lower are ya?! Try not to worry til you know you have something to worry about.. And for now.. as you say.. Its below 10 and that's where its meant to be.. :)

Its always the first bit of advice we give to others but when its us in any situation its the first place we go..
Just try and remember that we only ever go on and talk about problems and bad points.. Very rarely the good news gets on there.. I mean... You're not going posting now to report that lower are ya?! Try not to worry til you know you have something to worry about.. And for now.. as you say.. Its below 10 and that's where its meant to be.. :)

Thanks, really appreciate your kind words. You're right too. No point worrying xxx

Right got myself all excited about an hour ago! Sat talking to my mum and when I stood up by dress was all wet! I thought 'woop my waters have gone!' Then felt my leggings and not really wet at all...turns out the dog had been licking it!! :-( gutted!!! Lol xx

Right got myself all excited about an hour ago! Sat talking to my mum and when I stood up by dress was all wet! I thought 'woop my waters have gone!' Then felt my leggings and not really wet at all...turns out the dog had been licking it!! :-( gutted!!! Lol xx

Aww cai u poor love.
Tho I did chuckle xxx

Hello everyone! Can I Join in? I'm 14 weeks pregnant with my first child. I was told to join SW because I've put on a lot of weight these weeks..( nearly a stone!!) I want to stop that! I'm getting married in late December and my bump sill be huge! but I want to control my weight a bit.. so that it won't be that hard to get back on track when baby is born! I need some halp and support.. thanks everyone

Hello everyone! Can I Join in? I'm 14 weeks pregnant with my first child. I was told to join SW because I've put on a lot of weight these weeks..( nearly a stone!!) I want to stop that! I'm getting married in late December and my bump sill be huge! but I want to control my weight a bit.. so that it won't be that hard to get back on track when baby is born! I need some halp and support.. thanks everyone
Hello.. Congratz and welcome..
I too am on my first pregnancy.. I was following slimming world but was finding toast was my saviour so only being allowed 2 full slices per day wasn't working.. So am not following a normal healthy eating plan.. 3 healthy meals n healthy snacks.. Saying that.. I do have the odd chocolate bar thrown in..
Good luck with your weightloss journey and your pregnancy..
I also have a food diary on here which you are welcome to subscribe to (so is everyone BTW) for ideas maybe.. Altho then you'll see what my real food looks like.. Its usually not as good as I've just made out.. lol

Been having some strong period like pains this morning on & off, maybe little lady wants to make an early appearance? x

That's all my contractions with jack ever felt like, just strong period pains coming
And going regularly and increasing in frequency. This could be it hun, good luck! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck sammy. Exciting!!!

Good luck Sammy.

Ouch I have such a sore throat. Been sneezing all week and now have a blocked, snotty nose. I can deal with that but my throat feels like there are razor blades in it. Is there anything I can take?? Anyone know??
Afraid not :(

Paracetemol and certain throat sweets (Lockets, Halls Soothers) but that's it.
I'm still getting over a rotten cold and at one stage I had no voice- begged the Tesco pharmacy lady for anything I could have but there's nothing :(

Hope you feel better soon x

Afraid not :(

Paracetemol and certain throat sweets (Lockets, Halls Soothers) but that's it.
I'm still getting over a rotten cold and at one stage I had no voice- begged the Tesco pharmacy lady for anything I could have but there's nothing :(

Hope you feel better soon x

Can I take paracetamol then? I am going to boots today so will check out which throat lozenges are ok. Have been gargling with salty water and having hot lemon and honey drinks. Urgh, so annoying.

How you feeling now? X

Back