Pregnancy and Slimming World

Can I take paracetamol then? I am going to boots today so will check out which throat lozenges are ok. Have been gargling with salty water and having hot lemon and honey drinks. Urgh, so annoying.

How you feeling now? X
Yes paracetamol is safe as long as you don't take it for too long (so like for a week).
Pharmacist is Tesco said about head over a bowl with the steam, making your own honey and lemon drinks, lots of fluids and rest.
Lockets are the safest throat lozenge, Halls Soothers are good too, but you can't have Strepsils and extra strength lozenges.
Worth asking pharmacy in Boots for advice.
You'll prob be ok as you further than 12 weeks aren't you?
Pharmacist said its the first 12 weeks that you have to be the most cautious with.

I'm feeling a lot better thank you.
Like all colds, its lingering and I still have a runny nose, but I have a voice and I can sallow without pain.

Got my date for my 12 week scan (6th November) and it feels like an age away!! X

If you're really bad your doc can prescribe something.. But OTC there's not much at all... Rest rest n more rest.. Feel better soon

Thanks. Boots pharmacist said if I was still struggling in a few days to see my dr because it may be a virus. I've had it since last Sunday but actually now getting worse. Sore throat only began yesterday.

Pharmacist gave me halls and some honey syrup to soothe throat but not really helped yet. Will keep at them.

Thanks for help girls x

Yes paracetamol is safe as long as you don't take it for too long (so like for a week).
Pharmacist is Tesco said about head over a bowl with the steam, making your own honey and lemon drinks, lots of fluids and rest.
Lockets are the safest throat lozenge, Halls Soothers are good too, but you can't have Strepsils and extra strength lozenges.
Worth asking pharmacy in Boots for advice.
You'll prob be ok as you further than 12 weeks aren't you?
Pharmacist said its the first 12 weeks that you have to be the most cautious with.

I'm feeling a lot better thank you.
Like all colds, its lingering and I still have a runny nose, but I have a voice and I can sallow without pain.

Got my date for my 12 week scan (6th November) and it feels like an age away!! X

Thanks. May take some paracetamol before bed tonight then. I'm nearly 22 weeks which is very exciting. I'll continue gargling with hot salty water, do the steam inhalation and make the honey and lemon drinks. We have friends round tomorrow with their 4 year old and 6 month old so I'm desperate to feel better for then. Feeling sorry for myself today (as you may have gathered).

Glad you have your scan date through. It will come round quickly. So exciting :) x

Feel silly writing this but am starting with cramping pains!! Think its my imagination cos hubby's not here lol. Had 2 'bouts' of them about 30 mins apart... And just had to toilet TMI but it was very easy to go which I know is another sign...will keep everyone posted!! Lol xx

Feel silly writing this but am starting with cramping pains!! Think its my imagination cos hubby's not here lol. Had 2 'bouts' of them about 30 mins apart... And just had to toilet TMI but it was very easy to go which I know is another sign...will keep everyone posted!! Lol xx

Oooooooooohhhh keep us posted. Good luck xxxxx

Ooh hope you're ok and you never know, things maybe progressing :)

Well it kinda wore off so was just practice ones!

Annoying but true lol :) x

The first sign that i was starting labour with my first was sitting on toilet and getting the show. Day after my waters broke¡

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can't remember who's thread I saw all the bump pics on so thought I would pop mine in this one.
Excuse the poor fitting PJs (which need ironing) as I am not dressed today!! :)

37+3 pic xx

Attachments

• image-3197267693.jpg
    image-3197267693.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 87
Can't remember who's thread I saw all the bump pics on so thought I would pop mine in this one.

37+3 pic xx

That's brewing up a treat, won't be long now :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I'm in hospital all ready to be called in for my c section. Very nervous & excited! Can't wait to meet our princess & see if she looks like my other two little ones??
I weighed myself this morning and have gained 3st 1lb altogether. More than I would have liked but I'm sure the majority will come off quite quickly.

Well I'm in hospital all ready to be called in for my c section. Very nervous & excited! Can't wait to meet our princess & see if she looks like my other two little ones??
I weighed myself this morning and have gained 3st 1lb altogether. More than I would have liked but I'm sure the majority will come off quite quickly.

Good luck sammy! Can't wait to see newborn pics! Rest while you can. Eeekkkk so exciting! 3st is nothing, you'll lose half of that within 2 weeks.

37+3 pic xx

Lovely bump! Not long now, practice contractions are a great sign!

ARGGGGGHHHHHHH..... Exciting... Good luck babe... Can't wait to see your little princess :D xxx

Back