Pregnancy and Slimming World

Thanks girls, so happy! :-D
Hoping to go out and spend some money on her today (so far haven't bought a thing!!)

Good luck at your first appointment Dougal, it does sound very high tech!

Congrats on your baby girl!!!!

You realise once the top two lovelies have popped its us next?!?!?!?! Denial!

Massive denial! I've only got 10 weeks left, it's crazy how fast this last bit is going...

I doubt I will be next!! I recon they are going to have to dig this baby out of me :-(
Grumpy does not come close to how I feel right now!! :-( xx

I doubt I will be next!! I recon they are going to have to dig this baby out of me :-( Grumpy does not come close to how I feel right now!! :-( xx

Ah bless you - it can't be much longer now surely? xxx

I doubt I will be next!! I recon they are going to have to dig this baby out of me :-(
Grumpy does not come close to how I feel right now!! :-( xx

Blink and you'll be holding your baby! I know these days drag but any day now, hang on in there. X

Ah bless you - it can't be much longer now surely? xxx

I think/day that every morning. Every day I am identifying signs that it is going to happen and every night I go to sleep an it starts again :-(
I've now even got cold sores coming up so gettin upset thinking that when he does arrive I can't kiss him cos I'd possibly give him the infection... Knowing that others ( not hubby) are going to potentially kiss him first makes me upset. ;-(

I think I'm just having one of those days ... Only one thing would cheer it up... Baby arriving!! Lol.

One of hubby's work friends said it was going to be 11am on Sunday morning ... I hope he is correct lol xxx

I think/day that every morning. Every day I am identifying signs that it is going to happen and every night I go to sleep an it starts again :-(
I've now even got cold sores coming up so gettin upset thinking that when he does arrive I can't kiss him cos I'd possibly give him the infection... Knowing that others ( not hubby) are going to potentially kiss him first makes me upset. ;-(

I think I'm just having one of those days ... Only one thing would cheer it up... Baby arriving!! Lol.

One of hubby's work friends said it was going to be 11am on Sunday morning ... I hope he is correct lol xxx

I keep thinking it's going to be today everyday. Twin 1 is engaged and I've been getting Braxton hicks a few times an hour for the last week - could go on like this for another few weeks too! Had enough now.
Reading about first movements, didn't feel proper movement until 23 weeks and that's with 2 in there. I'd had a few butterflies bit couldn't have said they were definitely babies moving. I do have anterior placentas but now it's like a circus in there - they don't stop!

No one added me and i am due on 28th October :-( Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Add yourself on lovely - we've just all added ourselves! No one is intending to miss anyone out x

Cai - 3rd October
Mama bear - 16th October
Bunnylovesalan - 28th October
Missy1978 - 14th December
ILoveCake- 15th January
Pjallen1982- 20th January
Nellylou - 14th February
Dubchick - 18th February
Danni - 25th February
Dougal1983- 18th May

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Cai - 3rd October Mama bear - 16th October Bunnylovesalan - 28th October Missy1978 - 14th December ILoveCake- 15th January Pjallen1982- 20th January Nellylou - 14th February Dubchick - 18th February Danni - 25th February Dougal1983- 18th May Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's better, much happier to be a bit further down the list hehe ;) x

Cai - 3rd October
Mama bear - 16th October
ILoveCake- 15th January
Nellylou - 14th February
Dubchick - 18th February
Danni - 25th February
Dougal1983- 18th May

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

See that looks much better now- pressure removed with extra babies due before mine lol.

Just had a look at my notes from the scan and it says placenta - anterior / not low - which I guess explains why I feel all her movements really low down as the placenta isn't blocking there.

Just going to pop to babies r us - very excited! :) also looked at baby clothes online yesterday, Next have some beautiful baby grows.

Hope everyone has a lovely day x

Just had a look at my notes from the scan and it says placenta - anterior / not low - which I guess explains why I feel all her movements really low down as the placenta isn't blocking there. Just going to pop to babies r us - very excited! :) also looked at baby clothes online yesterday, Next have some beautiful baby grows. Hope everyone has a lovely day x

Yeah, I was the same when I first started feeling movements. As time goes on you feel movements higher and higher and the bigger they get the more they can reach around the placenta so you feel much more. I get some good boots in the ribs still but mostly I get the feeling of him turning around and shifting position which is a really odd sensation!

Enjoy your shopping trip, it's so much fun! We're nearly done now - just got to sort pram and car seat and any other little bits we might see ;) There is so much cute stuff out there for little girls <3

I've just realised that when we have our 20 week scan and more than likely find out the sex of baby Baker, it'll be between Xmas and New year which means- bargains galore in the sales!!!
Perfect timing :)

I've just realised that when we have our 20 week scan and more than likely find out the sex of baby Baker, it'll be between Xmas and New year which means- bargains galore in the sales!!! Perfect timing :)

Nice timing indeed! Should be useful for us too as little dude will be here by then and we'll have a better idea of what size clothes he'll need. I have in my head that he's going to be a big baby but we'll see...

Cai - 3rd October
Mama bear - 16th October
rjg123 - 26th Oct
ILoveCake- 15th January
Nellylou - 14th February
Dubchick - 18th February
Danni - 25th February
Dougal1983- 18th May

Just adding me! Thanks x

we've stayed team yellow with our two, it's only when shopping for clothes etc that is a problem. There are very few neutral clothes around so hoping to get most once they're here and we know whether it's 2 boys/ girls or a combo! Also bought some tiny baby bits in case they arrived very early, think we're past that at 35 week's+ but not sure exactly what their first size will be - but then I guess we are all in that boat!

Today is all about drinking lots of water - feeling very puffy and bloated!! :-( Lord knows I felt fat enough already. Hope all you other mums to be have a good day x

Back