Pregnancy and Slimming World

MS hasn't totally buggered off, but it's a lot more "regular" now as in I get it once in the morning then I'm fine for rest of day and can eat normally.
13 weeks tomorrow so hoping it's going for good soon!
I will not miss 1st trimester at all!!

I think you can have 2 portions of tuna a week.... Can't remember the rest for other fish food. Prawns are ok but have to be cooked through. I have to admit I've had the odd prawn mayo Sarnie although try not to as a rule. Some people ignore the so called rules and are perfectly fine. I try to stick to them 99% of the time :)

You can have prawns as long as they're cooked and not chilled, so much to read about fish I generally try to just stick to 2 portions a week at the most. X

I had scan on thurs, I'm now 21 weeks. Everything was fine but have to go back in 2 weeks for another as she couldn't get all measurements as baby was curled up all cosy.

She did say she was quite sure that I'm having another little boy, which is great news as I still have all of Finlay's baby clothes and he had so much it was hardly used. The main reason I wanted another child was for Finlay to have someone to grow up with so a brother is perfect for playing football and other boy games with xxx

Going to try and limit my fish intake then, as I've been having it every day!!
It's difficult as that's what I fancy!!

<3 13 weeks today <3

I never knew about limiting fish - i'm a veggie though so it's never come up for me. I'm just upset about the lack of stinky cheese in my life lol!

35 weeks for me today - 5 weeks left until I meet my boy! <3

Hope everyone is well xxx

Morning all!

Well I have finally finished work - had a lovely send off with some lovely pressies - now time to concentrate on resting and nesting before bean arrives!

Hope u r all good x x

Morning all! Well I have finally finished work - had a lovely send off with some lovely pressies - now time to concentrate on resting and nesting before bean arrives! Hope u r all good x x

Aw, I had a lovely last day at work too! Was so much fun but being off is much better ;)

I had scan on thurs, I'm now 21 weeks. Everything was fine but have to go back in 2 weeks for another as she couldn't get all measurements as baby was curled up all cosy.

She did say she was quite sure that I'm having another little boy, which is great news as I still have all of Finlay's baby clothes and he had so much it was hardly used. The main reason I wanted another child was for Finlay to have someone to grow up with so a brother is perfect for playing football and other boy games with xxx
aww how luvly to hav 2 little boys. How old is yer first?
Great things are looking well n how cute bubs was all cosy in there :)

Going to try and limit my fish intake then, as I've been having it every day!!
It's difficult as that's what I fancy!!

<3 13 weeks today <3
Yay.. Second trimester. Congrats :) Prepare for the weeks to fly by now :)
Maybe have a chat with yer GP/midwife about fish. If its all uv been fancying....
Or maybe hav a read at the possible effects??

Morning all!

Well I have finally finished work - had a lovely send off with some lovely pressies - now time to concentrate on resting and nesting before bean arrives!

Hope u r all good x x

How exciting?! Not long til u meet bubs now. Happy relaxing :)

Yay.. Second trimester. Congrats :) Prepare for the weeks to fly by now :)
Maybe have a chat with yer GP/midwife about fish. If its all uv been fancying....
Or maybe hav a read at the possible effects??
Yay 2nd trimester and first say I've not been sick!! All week I've been sick once a day in the morning but not today :)
Celebrated with a doughnut oops!
Yeh I shall do, I just love tuna mayo sandwiches and crabsticks. I think its something to do with too much mercury but I'm not actually sure what it does if you have too much...

Yay 2nd trimester and first say I've not been sick!! All week I've been sick once a day in the morning but not today :)
Celebrated with a doughnut oops!
Yeh I shall do, I just love tuna mayo sandwiches and crabsticks. I think its something to do with too much mercury but I'm not actually sure what it does if you have too much...

Yea it's to do with the mercury content but like u I dunno what effects are...
My morning sickness was me being sick once a day for about 2 weeks... But unlike u that was it. That was my start n finish :)

Dougal I went through the tuna mayo stage as well, I managed to make 2 tins of tuna last me 5 days of sandwiches so it can be done.

I'm really fancying pâté at the moment on crusty bread :p I know I'm 100% not allowed it but thinking I will have it after giving birth!

My tummy feels strange today, almost like I've pulled something in my left side where baby usually is, she had a very busy day yesterday kicked and moved around pretty much non stop - quiet today tho.. Has anyone else felt anything like this?

Dougal I went through the tuna mayo stage as well, I managed to make 2 tins of tuna last me 5 days of sandwiches so it can be done. I'm really fancying pâté at the moment on crusty bread :p I know I'm 100% not allowed it but thinking I will have it after giving birth! My tummy feels strange today, almost like I've pulled something in my left side where baby usually is, she had a very busy day yesterday kicked and moved around pretty much non stop - quiet today tho.. Has anyone else felt anything like this?

Get some pate in ready! I'm stocking up on brie, stilton and chutney in preparation hehe ;) xxx

Get some pate in ready! I'm stocking up on brie, stilton and chutney in preparation hehe ;) xxx

I had pâté the day after I had Stevie :) my work mates have me it when I left work (it had a good date but didn't need it!!) lol x

Dougal I went through the tuna mayo stage as well, I managed to make 2 tins of tuna last me 5 days of sandwiches so it can be done.

I'm really fancying pâté at the moment on crusty bread :p I know I'm 100% not allowed it but thinking I will have it after giving birth!

My tummy feels strange today, almost like I've pulled something in my left side where baby usually is, she had a very busy day yesterday kicked and moved around pretty much non stop - quiet today tho.. Has anyone else felt anything like this?

I get it often. It's usually before a stretch!!

I'm totally missing pate as well, used to love it on toast...

So far today I haven't had any fish- been destroying cheese and marmite sandwiches instead and got a chicken curry for dinner :)

Back