Pregnancy and Slimming World

My breastfeeding pillow is the best thing ever - I wish I'd had it while I was pregnant! It's made feeding so much easier, I can use it for napping and Seth loves to crash out on it on my lap post feed. Mine was £20 from amazon but it's huge and squishy and has been worth every penny :) xxx

My one is a Dream Genie and hubby said it was £40. It double up as a feeding pillow too and it's the most comfy thing ever! I've slept so well since having it, I can't believe the difference it's made!

Popping out to Mothercare soon to take back a jumper that hubby brought for me but I already had it! So it'll give me £25 to spend in there plus I have £30 left of my birthday money :)
We are also going out to dinner tonight, just the local, we always aim to go once a month as its cheap (a Table Table), good food and its a bit of us time.

Been discussing a little 'babymoon' with hubby but only prob is with me working in retail I can't get the same time off work as him.
All we could possibly do is wait until I'm on mat leave and have a long weekend somewhere. I'd be 33 weeks + pregnant but still...
Would love to go camping but April is too early. May would be ideal but we're kinda having a baby then lol

I posted a pic of mine the other day on my thread.. You should pop over n have a goo... Hopefully not too far back.. LOL... It is quite small TBH.. Doesn't feel it on me mind but when I compare to the other girls at my gestation on this site and another one i'm on i'm tiny... Though I have noticed since having so much time to relax n rest since breaking up for Christmas its just growing by the day...

I hate new years.. Always have.. When I was single I used to head out for it but we just stay in.. Last year was our first in our house and we'd only just moved in a week r two... So we popped the champers and spent in just the 2 of us... We've not discussed it but I wreckon we'll do the same this year.. Might even get in a bottle of fake champers to pop ;)
We're heading away for a few nights on New Years Day for a little babymoon break so it won't be an up all nighter anyway... We'd have people over but I'd no doubt end up having to drive everyone home with being the sober one... As much as I don't mind that during daylight, I don't fancy it at 1 n 2 in the morning...
I had a little peak and wow you have such a neat little bump!

My one is a Dream Genie and hubby said it was £40. It double up as a feeding pillow too and it's the most comfy thing ever! I've slept so well since having it, I can't believe the difference it's made!

Popping out to Mothercare soon to take back a jumper that hubby brought for me but I already had it! So it'll give me £25 to spend in there plus I have £30 left of my birthday money :)
We are also going out to dinner tonight, just the local, we always aim to go once a month as its cheap (a Table Table), good food and its a bit of us time.

Been discussing a little 'babymoon' with hubby but only prob is with me working in retail I can't get the same time off work as him.
All we could possibly do is wait until I'm on mat leave and have a long weekend somewhere. I'd be 33 weeks + pregnant but still...
Would love to go camping but April is too early. May would be ideal but we're kinda having a baby then lol
Yea am so excited to get away for a few days... It'll be nice n quiet n relaxing as obviously being almost 8 months pregnant I won't be hitting the clubs.. LOL
We're gona chill in the pool.. BF will go make use of the sauna n steam rooms n hot tub etc while I take nice baths up in the room (where I can control the temp!!!) and watch tv n movies n treat myself to some massage treatments n not have to cook or clean and BF actually has no choice but to do nothing... Everytime I look at him he has a drill in his hand!!!
I had a little peak and wow you have such a neat little bump!
Told you i'm teeny for being past 32 weeks... Am not complaining at all coz my pelvis is suffering enough being this size :)

Yea am so excited to get away for a few days... It'll be nice n quiet n relaxing as obviously being almost 8 months pregnant I won't be hitting the clubs.. LOL We're gona chill in the pool.. BF will go make use of the sauna n steam rooms n hot tub etc while I take nice baths up in the room (where I can control the temp!!!) and watch tv n movies n treat myself to some massage treatments n not have to cook or clean and BF actually has no choice but to do nothing... Everytime I look at him he has a drill in his hand!!! Told you i'm teeny for being past 32 weeks... Am not complaining at all coz my pelvis is suffering enough being this size :)
Sounds lovely. Enjoy because I'm guessing it will be the last break you have where you can be pampered and relax :)

That's the one I have.. Love it.. I got it on sale at only EUR12 so def a bargain.. Be sure to shop around though.. I found prices varied quite a bit...

Which one is yours Frances? Do you use it for sleeping?
Your trip away sounds lovely x

Which one is yours Frances? Do you use it for sleeping?
Your trip away sounds lovely x

Erm... Its dream something or other... Came in a purple pack... Sorry thats as helpful as I can be. Its k pregnancy/breastfeeding one.
Thanks hun. You got plans for new year?

Erm... Its dream something or other... Came in a purple pack... Sorry thats as helpful as I can be. Its k pregnancy/breastfeeding one.
Thanks hun. You got plans for new year?

I will have a look for it, I like a bargain :D My brother and his girlfriend are coming from Manchester and we are having a mini party at my sisters (who is 32 weeks pregnant) feel a bit sorry for my bro and his girlfriend as they are young and sociable and they will be celebrating with two heavily pregnant (and pretty grumpy) sisters ;)

Should be nice though, my sister has 3 little ones (10, 8 and 4) so they will be able to stay up late and enjoy with us.

I've been suffering with a bit of pelvic and back pain over the last week or so and it was really bad today so I went to the doctor and basically I have SPD :(
Been referred to the hospital for physio and in the meantime got to limit prolonged standing or sitting which will make work difficult as I work on the checkouts in Waitrose!

On a good note, it's just 2 days and 14 hours until we see baby again eek!!
And we have decided to stay team yellow! X

I've been suffering with a bit of pelvic and back pain over the last week or so and it was really bad today so I went to the doctor and basically I have SPD :(
Been referred to the hospital for physio and in the meantime got to limit prolonged standing or sitting which will make work difficult as I work on the checkouts in Waitrose!

On a good note, it's just 2 days and 14 hours until we see baby again eek!!
And we have decided to stay team yellow! X

Yea I've got it too. It's awful after ya'v been walking for a while!! Not ideal at Christmas time!!! Sitting in on an exercise ball works wonders believe it or not!!
Also tip I got from hospital was to wear satin pjs and/or use dating sheets!! Much easier to turn in bed. N put a plastic bag on ur car seat to help u thirst round to get out. N keep ur knees together...
I only mentioned to my hospital at my last app (Dec 19th) so waiting for an app with the physio
It's killing today as we were cleaning most of the day. N I slipped in the bathroom. Didn't hit the floor but stretched my legs apart n my God it HURT!!!

Happy new year ladies and bumps! 2 weeks to go for me. I'm nearing full capacity lol.

image-1292650591.jpg

How's everyone feeling? I'm close to the point where I'd actually welcome labour pains. Feeling heavy now.

Dougal I hear you on the spd it's torrured me through each pg. keep your legs together where you can and rest when you can. I wish there was a quick fix. X

So had baby scan today and everything is absolutely fine :D
Baby is measuring 20+4 so one day behind my dates, strong heartbeat, and very wriggly!
And we decided to stay team yellow!
Tough decision but we really want the surprise!

And here is baby Baker, at 20+4:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 108
So had baby scan today and everything is absolutely fine :D
Baby is measuring 20+4 so one day behind my dates, strong heartbeat, and very wriggly!
And we decided to stay team yellow!
Tough decision but we really want the surprise!

And here is baby Baker, at 20+4:

Aww fabulous. So pleased everything went well and baby doing well xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dougal lovely news! And cute scan pic.

Great pic Dougal :) and fab that you've stayed team yellow, what an extra lovely time when you give birth to your baby and have a little surprise.

Had 34 week midwife appointment today and she said "blimey, you haven't much room left in there have you!" When she was feeling my tummy! Also confirmed that babe is head down :)

Still haven't got the results back from my bloods for low platlets, but she will give me a call on Monday. Really hope they haven't dropped any further as means I won't be able to have the water birth...

Lovely pic Dougal :) glad the scan went well.

Fingers crossed your platelets come back good Nelly!

Lovely pic Dougal :) glad the scan went well.

Fingers crossed your platelets come back good Nelly!

Thank you :) platelets have gone back up so still hopeful they will stay as they are or keep rising so I can have my water birth :)

Hi all, an update from me:

I've just realised exactly 11 weeks today will be my last day at work :D :D
I will be 33 weeks gone with 7 weeks of annual leave to take (5 wks hol plus bank hols and Xmas) before my mat leave starts on my due date!!

And I'm 22 weeks tomorrow, which gives me 18 weeks until baby is due eek!!!

Been buying lots of baby stuff- got a ton of bibs and baby grows and some very cute Christmassy outfits for this winter that were really cheap in the sales!!
Visited my friend last week, who's selling baby stuff, and for £140 we got: a cot, car seat, baby bath, highchair, travel cot, bottle warmer, steriliser, 2 stair gates and a lullaby music thing. Plus we are getting the matching changing table for £10 from her, when we next go round (didn't have room in the car!!!).
All in very good condition, and I've known her for a long time and know she's never had any problems with any of it.
Really really chuffed with our haul and to be honest, we don't have much left to get now.
Need to start making a list as I'm sure there's more than I realise!

Haven't felt a kick yet, but getting lots of movements and my bump moves when baby turns around, which is very weird to watch!
And of my 2 friends that are due in May as well, one has found out she's team pink and the other is team yellow, like me :)

Got an appointment for a physiotherapy antenatal class at the end of the month to assess my SPD.
It's mostly been ok, as I've been off work this week (annual leave) so next week will be a better judge of how it's doing.

Sleep doesn't happen, hardly ever, which means I've done sod all this week and keep falling asleep by early afternoon!
Really gonna struggle getting up early for work next week....

Hope everyone and bumps are well :) x

Hi all, an update from me:

I've just realised exactly 11 weeks today will be my last day at work :D :D
I will be 33 weeks gone with 7 weeks of annual leave to take (5 wks hol plus bank hols and Xmas) before my mat leave starts on my due date!!

And I'm 22 weeks tomorrow, which gives me 18 weeks until baby is due eek!!!

Been buying lots of baby stuff- got a ton of bibs and baby grows and some very cute Christmassy outfits for this winter that were really cheap in the sales!!
Visited my friend last week, who's selling baby stuff, and for £140 we got: a cot, car seat, baby bath, highchair, travel cot, bottle warmer, steriliser, 2 stair gates and a lullaby music thing. Plus we are getting the matching changing table for £10 from her, when we next go round (didn't have room in the car!!!).
All in very good condition, and I've known her for a long time and know she's never had any problems with any of it.
Really really chuffed with our haul and to be honest, we don't have much left to get now.
Need to start making a list as I'm sure there's more than I realise!

Haven't felt a kick yet, but getting lots of movements and my bump moves when baby turns around, which is very weird to watch!
And of my 2 friends that are due in May as well, one has found out she's team pink and the other is team yellow, like me :)

Got an appointment for a physiotherapy antenatal class at the end of the month to assess my SPD.
It's mostly been ok, as I've been off work this week (annual leave) so next week will be a better judge of how it's doing.

Sleep doesn't happen, hardly ever, which means I've done sod all this week and keep falling asleep by early afternoon!
Really gonna struggle getting up early for work next week....

Hope everyone and bumps are well :) x
What a fab deal you got on all that stuff.. Amazing!! Perfect timing for your pregnancy!!! That's amazing savings right there...

I've my appointment for my SPD on Monday... Mine's only minor so unless I do lotz of walking about its not too bad.. But gona go anyway just for tips etc..
4 weeks today til I start ML... N 6 weeks til D Day.. Excited much :D

That's pants that you're not sleeping :( Thankfully not something I've suffered much but I know some of the other girls have had a crap time of it with sleeping.. Hopefully it improves for you...

You must have all the big items bought now do you? x

Back