Pregnancy and Slimming World

Here's my 26 week bumpage...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 114
My bump isn't actually that big, I forgot to turn the picture round lol

Well I'm 39 weeks today.. Total gain (as of this mornings WI) is 1stone .2lbs... Had an AN check today and am 2cm dilated :D and asked if they'd do a sweep.. Which the did.. So watch this space :D She could feel baby's head n is pleased baby is far enough down and can't see me going past my Due Date.. But if I've not gone by next Thursday, they'll do another sweep.. :D

How awesome. Not long until you meet your princess x

Aww.. Very cute Dougal.. Mine's still not big n i'm 39 weeks... You've a way to go yet :)

Thanks girls.. Yea hopefully not too long but would preferably not have a V Day baby... Fricken hate anything V Day n it'd awful for her to try get friends etc out on her BDay when she's older... So hopefully she stays cooking a little while longer.. Just a few days :)

Dubs that's amazing hun!! Can't wait to see the announcements :)

Here's my 26 week bumpage...

Aww cute bump! Mine gets updated on my treat every new week, so Monday il be 25 weeks! Shocking ... x

Good news Frances and lovely bump Dougal :-D

My weight day before labour was 14st 10lb so final weight gain was 20lbs for me which I'm pleased enough with.

Here's my last bump pic!

Attachments

• image-1757893876.jpg
    image-1757893876.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 104
Good news Frances and lovely bump Dougal :-D

My weight day before labour was 14st 10lb so final weight gain was 20lbs for me which I'm pleased enough with.

Here's my last bump pic!

That's pretty amazing, I'd be very happy with 20lbs overall. I'm not sure how much baby + stuff weighs, but doesn't sound like a huge target of weight to loose after birth :)

P.S you look great :)

Thanks x

I'm curious to see what the scales are saying but won't be home till Monday lol ?

Hi girls, just popping in to see how you all are plus bumps?

Seth is two months old today - no idea where that time has gone tbh. He's amazing, such a gorgeous little dude and we're so lucky to have him!

On the subject of weight gain/loss, I gained 2st 11.5lbs during my pregnancy. Which was a bit excessive tbh, I should have tried harder but by the end I couldn't have cared less about my diet as I was immobile and fed up!

I was back on plan at 4 weeks pp and I have lost 1st 9lbs so far since Seth was born. So that's 1st 2.5lbs to go to get back to where I was when I got my BFP and then on to target! I'm primarily breastfeeding and eating tonnes and it's still coming off fairly easily so don't worry too much about your weight gains, it'll come off and you'll have a gorgeous little baby to show for it too.

Danni, you look lovely in that picture! Congrats again on the birth of your little man xxx

Hi ladies. I'm delighted to have found this thread! I'm just over 8 weeks pregnant with twins. It's my first pregnancy after a few rounds of IVF.

I've been at target in SW for nearly a year and I would love to keep control of my weight over the next 6-7 months. So far I'm finding it quite difficult as I have had a lot of nausea and found that toast, crackers & popcorn were the best things for me. I'm used to eating my body weight in fruit everyday but I just can't stomach it at all. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to get back to normal soon.

I look forward to going back over this thread and reading your stories.

Dubchick, I hope you're doing well! I'm a Dub-chick myself but living in Kildare now!!

Congratulations Sinead!

Try not to worry too much about eating SW in the 1st trimester- until the nausea goes its pretty impossible!!
I found it took until about 18 weeks before I even felt in the right frame of mind to follow SW again and I now follow it, quite loosely I must admit, but I try my best and that's all I can do.
My cravings are for Malteaser bunnies, Mini Eggs, pears and salt and vinegar crisps so following SW has been pretty hard lol!!!
Although I don't want to put on loads, I'm not as bothered about my gain as I was at the beginning, simply because I was so ill that my health and baby's is paramount to how much weight I put on.
I've got to target once, I can do it again so I'm not worried.

Hope everyone and bumps (or babies!) are well.
I know quite a few of you have popped out your babies lately, can't be many of us left to go?
Does that mean I'm somewhere near the top of the due date list?? :eek:

Anyway I'm 27 weeks today, officially in the 3rd and final trimester :eek:, 13 weeks left and 6 weeks left at work yay!!
So my official weight gain at 27 weeks is... 1st 11lbs or 25lbs.
I was 11st 3lbs, I'm now 13st.
Happy with that and as long as I don't go above my SW starting weight (13st 12lbs) by time baby is here I'll be happy :)

Here's a new bump pic and a few pics of some of my fave bits of baby's clothes collection so far:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    502.1 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    573.3 KB · Views: 105
Thanks for the welcome girls. Dougal, you look brilliant! You're all bump.

Up the dubs is right dubchick! I'm due at the same time as the All Ireland Final and DH is from Donegal so I'd say he already has the jersey sorted. At least with twins we can split the support and have one in a Dublin Jersey and one one a Donegal one!!

Thanks for the welcome girls. Dougal, you look brilliant! You're all bump.

Up the dubs is right dubchick! I'm due at the same time as the All Ireland Final and DH is from Donegal so I'd say he already has the jersey sorted. At least with twins we can split the support and have one in a Dublin Jersey and one one a Donegal one!!

Aww... U can get those split jerseys done in O'Neills :)

Welcome Sinead, congratulations! X

Welcome Sinead and congratulations - I've just had Bella (13 days old) who is a little IVF baby, very precious :)

Eat what you can in tri one and hopefully by tri 2 you will feel able to eat more slimming world.

Dougal your bump looks amazing, your looking very slim x

Congrats to new babies yay!!!

I thought I got out of MS and was feeling pretty smug but since week 11 it's been awful!
And in general any sickness I've had since week 6 has mainly been at the weekend. It's like my body keeps going all week at work. Then it's like "haha it's the weekend, you better rest, I'll make sure you do"

Only problem is we are carers for the inlaws and they live a 40min drive away. So by time we do the shopping, drive, make the beds, all that sort of thing and get home it's 3/4 I clock.

Anyway today I feel awful. Sat trying to hide my pregnancy, running to loo every 15mins.

Please please please 1st trimester leave me alone.

I'm so lucky to get pregnant the first month trying and also have no problems. I hate to complain. But by week 12/13 I'm just tired of feeling like this.

Hearing about new babies has made me feel better though. Worthwhile :)

Hello Everyone!

I have come to join you all. Im 12weeks 1 day and so excited and also very scared. I'm doing slimming world online. I'm a first time mummy :D
I am confident I can face all that comes my way in terms of being pregnant and I'm also not that scared about labour. I just think of all the people I know that have had more than 1.

But being a parent petrifies me. I have no experience with babies and don't have a clue. I am sure I will figure it out lol

Hello Everyone!

I have come to join you all. Im 12weeks 1 day and so excited and also very scared. I'm doing slimming world online. I'm a first time mummy :D
I am confident I can face all that comes my way in terms of being pregnant and I'm also not that scared about labour. I just think of all the people I know that have had more than 1.

But being a parent petrifies me. I have no experience with babies and don't have a clue. I am sure I will figure it out lol
Hi CraftQueen... Welcome and huge congratulations on your pregnancy...

Back