Pregnancy - trying not to gain anymore!

At least you're doing something while pregnant Hun!! If you need any help just shout x

Thanks Hun, just looking on the slimming world online, some lovely looking recipes xx

First day back on track yesterday n it went well :) resisted a jam doughnut that nick brought home from work NSF had low fat yoghurt topped with banana instead :p xx

Hey hun.. Well done for getting to group.. Its hard to stick to plan at the best of times.. Never mind when tryna grow a baby.. Just don't be too hard on yourself.. Sometimes, "baby" will want a little treat ;) Everything in moderation n all that :)
xx

Hey hun.. Well done for getting to group.. Its hard to stick to plan at the best of times.. Never mind when tryna grow a baby.. Just don't be too hard on yourself.. Sometimes, "baby" will want a little treat ;) Everything in moderation n all that :) xx

Hey, yeh that's been my problem having way too many treats. This way it will be in moderation xx

Day 2 on plan :)

I don't know if any of you have a frozen shop near where u are called jack fultons but they do a gorgeous Chinese curry powder, I used around 100g for me and nic, 79 cals per 100g and it really does taste like Chinese chicken curry! It's called mayflower and it cost just 1£. I also bought some frozen egg fried rice but that was terrible so made some brown rice, I think it would suit white better tho.

Breakfast - 2 weetabix and semi skimmed milk -( a+b)

Lunch - 2 x wholemeal bread with light baby bells, salad cream and cucumber - ( a+b)

Dinner- Chinese chicken curry made with peas and onions with brown rice

Syns

Light salad cream - 2
Light butter - 2
Curry powder - 3
Hi fi peanut bar - 6

13/15

Free food
2x pears
O% lemon n lime yog
Apple
Crabsticks and cucumber

:-D xx

Here to subscribe.

Congratulations on your pregnancy :)
I'm 7weeks (still early) with my 4th and have come back to sw to help minimise the weight gain lol xx

Here to subscribe. Congratulations on your pregnancy :) I'm 7weeks (still early) with my 4th and have come back to sw to help minimise the weight gain lol xx

Hey, congratulations :) I wish I started slimming world at 7 weeks lol. Are u going to group? Xx

Is it in a carton? We have that up here yumm x

Is it in a carton? We have that up here yumm x[

Yeh a Cretan inside the box, it's so yummy. Would be really low points too! Great Chinese fake away :) x

Day 3 :) Today's breakie was porridge made with hot choc powder so chocolate porridge topped with banana - 2 syns (a+b)

Lunch - 2 x wholemeal toast with boiled eggs - (b)

Dinner - frozen jacket potatoe ( at work) with 3 x baby bell light and beans (a)

Free food Yog Fruit Crabsticks

Syns Butter - 4 Choc powder - 2 Hi fi Ricky road bar - 6 12/15

Your doing really well kerry. Keep it up xx

Hey, congratulations :) I wish I started slimming world at 7 weeks lol. Are u going to group? Xx

Not going to a group just yet, I've just moved 150 miles (last week) and don't feel comfortable going to the local group yet lol.

I'm gonna buy some porridge and hot chocolate today... sounds yum! Xx

Not going to a group just yet, I've just moved 150 miles (last week) and don't feel comfortable going to the local group yet lol. I'm gonna buy some porridge and hot chocolate today... sounds yum! Xx

Don't blame you. I joined up last wk by myself n it is a bit daunting . Especially being pregnant, I bet I get some funny looks as I get bigger. .. Diego try it, it's yummy :) xx

Here to follow! I'm only 11 weeks so your diary will be a sneak peak of what I have to come. Good luck with your food journey.

Here to follow! I'm only 11 weeks so your diary will be a sneak peak of what I have to come. Good luck with your food journey.

Hey, congrats Hun. I have t had a good few days food wise to be honest.xx

Awe :( hope this week is better for you. Nothing like a fresh new week to get you I to gear xx

Back