Pregnancy - trying not to gain anymore!

Brilliant news Kerry delighted for u both :)

Purpled we found out n still bought mostly neutral do we can use everything again. Have bought minimal pinks n girly. Mainly coz I was SOOO sure it was a boy that I wasn't convinced but had another scan yesterday n they confirmed its def a girl...
But we've not told anyone we know what we're having so was better to buy neutral anyway

Brilliant news Kerry delighted for u both :)

Purpled we found out n still bought mostly neutral do we can use everything again. Have bought minimal pinks n girly. Mainly coz I was SOOO sure it was a boy that I wasn't convinced but had another scan yesterday n they confirmed its def a girl...
But we've not told anyone we know what we're having so was better to buy neutral anyway

The doctor told my mum I was a boy. There is something about newborn babies in whites and creams that I love. I think all the pretty dresses etc look cute once a baby can walk ;)
I was looking at some stuff in pastels and it always looked more girly that unisex and the darker shades look more boy. We decided that if we find the gender we won't tell anyone :) we got a name book today....so we have that to keep us busy for a while :)

Oh god don't be saying that girls! Lol made her look twice xx

Hi here to follow!!
How many weeks are you? I'm 12 weeks today and looking forward to starting slimming world today and my scan :D

Hi here to follow!! How many weeks are you? I'm 12 weeks today and looking forward to starting slimming world today and my scan :D

Hi, I am 21 weeks today, had my scan Friday. Found out I'm having a girl :)! Went out straight away n bought pink lol. When is ur scan? Xx

Hi, I am 21 weeks today, had my scan Friday. Found out I'm having a girl :)! Went out straight away n bought pink lol. When is ur scan? Xx
Ooh Congrats :) I have my scan this week but won't know the gender for another 2 months yet.
So I can read your diary and see what is to come :)

Ooh Congrats :) I have my scan this week but won't know the gender for another 2 months yet. So I can read your diary and see what is to come :)

Aww it's such an amazing feeling seeing ur little one on the scan. Is this ur first baby? It's my first, I have been waiting what seems like a lifetime to get pregnant! I haven't stopped buying clothes for her since finding out :) xx

Aww it's such an amazing feeling seeing ur little one on the scan. Is this ur first baby? It's my first, I have been waiting what seems like a lifetime to get pregnant! I haven't stopped buying clothes for her since finding out :) xx
Yes it is my first, we wanted a baby for 3 years but we have had lots of holidays and places we wanted to visit then we got married last year. We planned to start trying after Xmas but got a bit carried away in December and it was a complete surprise to find out I was pregnant a week before Christmas. Both over the moon. We wasn't expecting to be this lucky first time.

You will have to share some photos of your shopping. I can't wait to start buying stuff. We are telling our parents this weekend, both our parents like knitting etc so I'm sure we will also get some cute knitted handmade things too :)

Yes it is my first, we wanted a baby for 3 years but we have had lots of holidays and places we wanted to visit then we got married last year. We planned to start trying after Xmas but got a bit carried away in December and it was a complete surprise to find out I was pregnant a week before Christmas. Both over the moon. We wasn't expecting to be this lucky first time. You will have to share some photos of your shopping. I can't wait to start buying stuff. We are telling our parents this weekend, both our parents like knitting etc so I'm sure we will also get some cute knitted handmade things too :)

Aww how lovely! Happy it happened straight away for you.

Yeh I'll definitely upload some pics of what I have bought her :) xx

I have been feeling some kicks ton :) I think she is a little live wire going by her scan! Xx

Aww kezza it's just so awesome feeling your baby wriggle and kick about!! I'm 25wks tomorrow and by heck this little boy has got so strong! I love it though :D

Awwwwww can we have a bump pic yet? Xxx

I'll see what it looks like in pics, think I look bit fat at mo rather than a good bump lol xx

Aww kezza it's just so awesome feeling your baby wriggle and kick about!! I'm 25wks tomorrow and by heck this little boy has got so strong! I love it though :D

Aww I love it! Can't wait till she gets stronger :) xx

My little lady x

Attachments

• image-1351321902.jpg
    image-1351321902.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 104
Just for u tan , my evening bump! Front n side. Excuse the Jim jams! Lol 21 wk today

Attachments

• image-723776950.jpg
    image-723776950.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 117
  • image-2603864809.jpg
    image-2603864809.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 117
Back