Pregnancy - trying not to gain anymore!

Oh sh1t I read this as you HAD a good week! Oh well, there's a fresh start to be had next week doll x

Lol that's ok chick, I was good tue - Thursday but not do good fri-sun! Can't make meeting tue either cos I'm working lates. He fully make up for it this wk. just making diet coke chicken, hope it's nice xx

Awe :( hope this week is better for you. Nothing like a fresh new week to get you I to gear xx

Thanks Hun, I'm defo going to make this wk better xx

Well I couldn't get to class ton as I'm on lates but I've decided to give it a miss. Basically all the leader does in the meeting is go round each person n talk about losses n what they have done this wk. me being pregnant I feel a bit daft doing this. Plus I hate all that eyes on u business. Loved weight watchers cos it was more about what's new n so on. feels like a therapy group slimming world lol. I'll admit I haven't even great but loads better than previous wk's.

3 more sleeps until my scan, I'm so excited. Can't wait to find out what I'm having :-D

Today's food

Jam on brown toast

Choccy porridge
Half sausage roll

Jacket pot n beans

Fruit x

That's why I hate group weight loss meetings. I feel embarrassed lol!!

You going to go next week?

That's why I hate group weight loss meetings. I feel embarrassed lol!! You going to go next week?

Nah not going, I'll pay when I do it properly once I've had the baby. Plus weight watchers is the one for me xx

I did weight watchers too and I thinks it's better and easier. Didn't go to meetings.

Good luck with scan!!
You got a gender preference?

I have my first scan next Thur :) so excited. How long did your first scan take?

I did weight watchers too and I thinks it's better and easier. Didn't go to meetings. Good luck with scan!! You got a gender preference? I have my first scan next Thur :) so excited. How long did your first scan take?

Yeh it's defiantly easier, I work shifts so it's easier just to grab a ready meal. Marks n Spenser's do lovely ones without any crap in.

Thanks, haven't really got a preference, although I am drawn to girls clothes rather than boys lol.
My first scan was booked in for 9 and I think I came out around 10.30 ish ( waiting about n then waiting for bloods to be took for downs )
I was prob in having the scan around 20 mins. I had a trainee Sonographer so maybe that's why it took a little longer. When is ur first scan? Xx

Sorry I just saw it's on thur! Lol baby brain! Aww I loved my first scan xx

Sorry I just saw it's on thur! Lol baby brain! Aww I loved my first scan xx

Yes Thursday....excited but scared. Already heard the heart so I know he/she is in there but I want to see it on the screen and check all is okay. Can't wait!!

Yes Thursday....excited but scared. Already heard the heart so I know he/she is in there but I want to see it on the screen and check all is okay. Can't wait!!

Aww I have a Doppler, it's so lovely hearing the little heartbeat :-D xx

Hey ladies just thought I would share my happy news!! Just got our back from my scan and I am having a little princess :) so excited. She kept crossing her legs at first so I thought we wasn't going to find out! :) off shopping for outfits now xxx

Hey ladies just thought I would share my happy news!! Just got our back from my scan and I am having a little princess :) so excited. She kept crossing her legs at first so I thought we wasn't going to find out! :) off shopping for outfits now xxx
Eeeek congratulations xxxxxxx

Aww congratulations!!!! Pink pink pink!! Hehe xx

Aww congratulations! How exciting :) xx

Sooo cute a little baby girl. We still can't decide whether to find out. We want a 2nd child eventually so plan to buy lots of neutrals to save buying lots again lol. But when I been shopping today I noticed all the nice stuff is either boy or girl themed.

So excited for your news!
How was the rest of the scan? All going well? I'm not sure what else they check for.

Sooo cute a little baby girl. We still can't decide whether to find out. We want a 2nd child eventually so plan to buy lots of neutrals to save buying lots again lol. But when I been shopping today I noticed all the nice stuff is either boy or girl themed. So excited for your news! How was the rest of the scan? All going well? I'm not sure what else they check for.

Thanks Hun, I'm way too impatient to wait till the end lol. I'm made up and the oh is too , he really wants a girl,

Everything else was great with the scan, they checked the spine, scull, nose lips heart ect. Everything looking good :) so happy xx

Back