Pregnancy without the pounds !!

a very huge congratulations on the new arrival to your family -- and very happy to know you came out on top of all this -- an inspiration to me when i am thinking of stuffing my face!

Hi all

fionnthankyou2.jpg

I am back online now. Am starting back on Lipotrim in two weeks time

Hope all well Nina.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

X

CIARA

Hi all

fionnthankyou2.jpg

I am back online now. Am starting back on Lipotrim in two weeks time

Hope all well Nina.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

X

CIARA

Welcome back and it is lovely to see you!!!

Congratulations!!!

congrats.jpg

Your son is gorgeous!!!

Happy New Year to you!!!

Love Mini xxx

Best of luck on the re-start....really keen to know how you get on. I am planning to re-start in the Summer too after breast feeding for a few weeks......please keep us posted on how you are getting on! Have you much to loose???

congrats on your precious and cute boy! he is big!
good luck on your restart on LT...will you still breastfeed once started?

I know its not 'allowed' on CD...but my nutritionist informed me that i could very well do 1000 cal a day and still be successful at breastfeeding (cuz I still have loads of 'fat reserve' as she called it)

keep us posted!

Oh thats really interesting Nina....I thought I would have to be off breast feeding before I could go back to dieting......that might be a good option to kick start the weight loss..

Oh thats really interesting Nina....I thought I would have to be off breast feeding before I could go back to dieting......that might be a good option to kick start the weight loss..[/quote

well...she said i had lots of fat reserve -- my bmi still 40! (after 50 lb loss om cd pre-pregnancy)...the nutritionist reminded me that i still will need loads of liquid in my diet -- as well as proteins -- both of which can be done without SS -- but WW is a viable option as well -- and well rounded -- and incorporated into their plan!

btw, good work on ur pre-preg dieting!

I can't believe i have never seen this thread before so did not know about your pregnancy nor the birth of your lovely baby boy

Irene xx

Back