Pregnancy without the pounds

Sat EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
1 x toast & lf spread with poached eggs (1b & 3)
Greek yoghurt with raspberries

Lunch

Banana & apple
Half a ham sarnie ( 8 )

Dinner

Piri piri chicken breast
Cous cous (4?)
Salad

Syns 15. 63/105

Going to get on my bike again for half hour.

Last edited:
Last night I ended up having more wine & a naughty late night sandwich. I'd say I've pretty much used my syns now for the week so apart from today as going out for a carvery I'm planning on having no more syns.

Sunday EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Greek yoghurt & raspberries

Lunch

Dinner

Salad bar for starter
Carvery (lots of veg)

Exercise bike 30 mins

Monday EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
1 x toast & poached eggs (1b)

Lunch

Dinner

Chilli with jacket & salad

1 hr Zumba

Yay to loving the house :)
food looks good and well done on exercising, I really need to get back into exercising as I felt so much better. X

It's nice to finally get back into a routine. Zumba is so much fun so will definitely be doing it once a week. how's the food going Louise? xx

It's nice to finally get back into a routine. Zumba is so much fun so will definitely be doing it once a week. how's the food going Louise? xx
I used to love Zumba but since I had spd with Sophia my hips play up when I do it:(
Food was a complete write off for a while but I'm now back on plan. I'm not going to weigh for a couple of weeks but still go to group. It was my consultants idea and since taking her advice I've been on plan 100%. I think the pressure of losing the final few pounds was making me fall of plan.
Do your children like the new house? X

I used to love Zumba but since I had spd with Sophia my hips play up when I do it:(
Food was a complete write off for a while but I'm now back on plan. I'm not going to weigh for a couple of weeks but still go to group. It was my consultants idea and since taking her advice I've been on plan 100%. I think the pressure of losing the final few pounds was making me fall of plan.
Do your children like the new house? X

Aw you poor thing having spd, I've heard that can be so painfull.
Sometimes you just need to take a step back, not weighing for a couple of weeks seems to working for u. wish I could stay off the damn scales!
The kids love the house & their new lifestyle, we go out loads more now.

Tuesday Red

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Greek yogurt & summer fruits

Lunch

Left over chilli with cheese (1a)
1 wm roll (1b)

Dinner

Salmon
Swede / carrots
New pots (1b)

30 mins on bike

Last edited:
WI & lost 3.75lb!! Woohoo...really chuffed with that seeing as I went over on syns a bit. The exercise is definitely helping. I now weigh 10.2. So close to getting back into the 9's!

I've won an hours personal training session on Friday, really excited about that. Also going out for a posh meal sat to celebrate my sisters 40th.
I will have low syns rest of the week to make up for it.

Weds Green

Breakfast

Milk (1/2a)
Vanilla & coconut Greek yoghurt with mixed berries
Small hot cross bun (10)

Lunch

Slag Bol (1b)
Cheese (1a)

Dinner

Mugshot
Poached eggs on toast (1b & 1)

Syns 11

Last edited:
Thursday EE

Ended up having 2 glasses of wine last night so there goes today's syns! Lol

Breakfast

Milk (1a)

Lunch

1 x toast & lf spread (1b & 1)
Mushrooms / scrambled eggs / beans
Bacon

Dinner

Piri piri marinated chicken breast
Cous cous (2)
Salad

Syns 3. 30/105

Omg, soooo close to the 9's :)
Enjoy your personal training session. I'm tempted by my works gym but I could only go after work which would mean not getting home until 10.30.
You sound like you've got a busy but really nice week planned. 2 glasses of wine is nothing at least it wasn't 2 bottles lol xx

Omg, soooo close to the 9's :)
Enjoy your personal training session. I'm tempted by my works gym but I could only go after work which would mean not getting home until 10.30.
You sound like you've got a busy but really nice week planned. 2 glasses of wine is nothing at least it wasn't 2 bottles lol xx

I know so close!
That would be late to get back, plus after a 12 hour shift, you'd be shattered!
Yes I've had a busy week & really fancy more wine...I will resist & get on my exercise bike instead! Boo

My food plan for tomorrow!
Friday EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Greek yoghurt & summer fruits

Lunch

1 x toast (1b & 2 for spread)
Scrambled eggs / mushrooms / beans
Banana

Dinner

Pear
2 x red wines (14)

Syns 16. 46/105

Last edited:
Wine sounds more appealing than the bike lol
If you like greek yogurt have you tried the liberte 0% one. It's the nicest syn free one I've tried as it's as creamy as a full fat version.
Good luck with the personal trainer. X

Wine sounds more appealing than the bike lol
If you like greek yogurt have you tried the liberte 0% one. It's the nicest syn free one I've tried as it's as creamy as a full fat version.
Good luck with the personal trainer. X

We normally shop in aldi now so get their Greek yoghurts. I will keep that in mind when I next go to asda though.
My personal training session has had to be re-scheduled, my mother in law was burgled last night, it's just terrible. They took all of her jewellery. She was going to watch the children but couldn't expect her to now. I will get on my bike again instead.

We normally shop in aldi now so get their Greek yoghurts. I will keep that in mind when I next go to asda though. My personal training session has had to be re-scheduled, my mother in law was burgled last night, it's just terrible. They took all of her jewellery. She was going to watch the children but couldn't expect her to now. I will get on my bike again instead.

Oh, no that's awful. How is she? I don't understand how anybody thinks they can just take other peoples belongings. It makes me sooooo made. Xx

Monday EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)

Lunch

Tom & herb pasta n sauce
1 x wm bread & lf spread (1b & 1)
Banana

Dinner

Melon
A tiny portion of mac & cheese (10)

Last edited: