Pregnant and Over Weight... My weight lose journey..xx

Hi

Had a very relaxin day yesterday...later this afternoon we haa friends comin for a BBQ.........I no its totally awful out well is in leeds lol! But hey qe can hope it not all door lol

Xz

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My fridge gas broken..nothing is cold makin spag bol for tea mince is off chicken is off gammon is off.. I cnt stop cryin what a waste of money not t mention buyin a new fridge?!!
Carls at work so he snapped n said hell ring n ask his mum n dad wat they think??!!! WTF why.??? So now we have fallen out!!!!

Try not to fall out over a fridge but I know it's hard when things go wrong and it seems like no one cares.
Plus emotions are high I'm sure.

How long had the fridge been off? It would probably stay quite cold for a while wouldn't it?

All sorted now?

Hiya...
Well fridge gate is over now and we have a new fridge!!
Im 26+4 weeks now..I went to the hospital tuesday mornin as hadnt felt movement since sunday but lil miss is ok must of been having a lazy couple of days ;-)

I have had a lovely weekend. Ibhave spent the whole weekend jus with my boys (husband and lucas) its been sooo nice.
Saturday we had a bbq lucas was in n out.of his paddling pool.
Carl and lucas kept makin me laugh was lovely!!!
Only dwn side....sunburnt back ouch hurts soool much.
Im shattered today I am soo sleepy I cannot wait for bedtime!!!

27 weeks today...91days to go...pppffftttt!! I have a growth scan in friday afternoon xxx

Is your growth scan and actual scan or just the midwife feeling around and guessing?

We have a 3D/4D scan next week and I'm so exciting. Bursting at the seams lol! Can't wait to see her.

You feeling okay? I'm shocked how normal I feel. Apart from the constant moving and my bigger belly, I hardly notice I'm pregnant lol

Is your growth scan and actual scan or just the midwife feeling around and guessing?

We have a 3D/4D scan next week and I'm so exciting. Bursting at the seams lol! Can't wait to see her.

You feeling okay? I'm shocked how normal I feel. Apart from the constant moving and my bigger belly, I hardly notice I'm pregnant lol

I am havin growth scans because lucas was a big baby, so they say ur second is normally bigger and they have t b careful with my scar so they are jus keepin an eye on her because they dnt want her gettin too big...I cnt wait t see her again!!!!!! Ibhave my consultation appointment on Tuesday and hopefully find out wen my csection is booked for..xxxx

Had my growth scan today.. baby is ladi side wards haha in a really tight ball! Everythings ok tho see my consultant tuesday when i will book in for a csection! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow! Sounds comfy in there. I'm always curious where baby is. I been getting kicks up near ribs. I have a 4D Scan next wed. Treat for hubby's bday. So we will see. They can confirm gender too :)

Can't believe I have less than 14 weeks left. Time passing quick for you?

Haha yeh were prayin our lil miss comes out a miss haha!!!
Yeh im 28 weeks tomorrow so comin round really fast! Were doin her bedroomntoday painting and prob tomorrow as well!!
Xx

That's what me plan on doing Thur/Fri as we have the week off.

Do some photos once your done :)

Our room isn't going to be very girly. Just bright and fun :)

I saw my consultant yesterday n had my gtt.
I have told them I want a c section. They will book my appointment about 36 weeks. I will see her also at 34 weeks where again im t tell her I want a csection. They said it wud b a week earlier so it will have my section on the 11th august so a week early so really I have 11 weeks to go eeekk
I jad so much blood taken and my arms are such a mess coz they couldnt get any :(
Heard babies heartbeat n mum was there t hear as well which was nice
Xxx

I might of missed something but why do you need a c section? Is gtt the diabetes test?

Nice to have a date and something to count down to :)

I might of missed something but why do you need a c section? Is gtt the diabetes test?

Nice to have a date and something to count down to :)

Yeh it is luv!

I had an emergancy cscetion with Lucas because he pooed inside me and then I had group strep b and loads of stuff happened so I was given the option to have one and I chose to have it.
So 10 weeks 4 days until the 11th august!! Eeekkk

I have had 3 very lazy days...I feel like I cud sleep for england. And eat well I want t jus eat!!!! Aarrggghhhhh

We have decided on a name... Emily Grace :)
Were all very happy expect lucas who wanted her t b called axious the elephant...or jus lucas!! Haha bless him

Xxx

Jus sat dwn.. lucas is havin his dinner him amd carl are havin gammon herby pots and beans. Im thinkin sw chips salad and I dnt no what else.. maybe a homemade chicken kiev I have some chicken in the fridge...

Back