Attachments

• 1394353669511.jpg
    1394353669511.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 1394353684209.jpg
    1394353684209.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 32
Mornin girls

Yesterday I had such a lovely day got so much washin out, we played outside and lucas loves it outside!!
We went for dinner at a resturant in cleckheton, I had jacket pot with cheese n beans salad and I had two slice of garlic bread everyone had puddin I dint everyone had beer n wine I jus had diet pepsi so I think I did ok!!

All I wants slush puppies or icepops in fact I might have an icepop now!!

Lucas is off school today its a teacher trainin day, lucky weathers nice again I might drag him t the white rose for a quick look round!

I have my second midwife appointment tomorrow im wonderin if I can listen t the babies heartbeat?! hope so im goin t ask too!!

Xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mornin girls Yesterday I had such a lovely day got so much washin out, we played outside and lucas loves it outside!! We went for dinner at a resturant in cleckheton, I had jacket pot with cheese n beans salad and I had two slice of garlic bread everyone had puddin I dint everyone had beer n wine I jus had diet pepsi so I think I did ok!! All I wants slush puppies or icepops in fact I might have an icepop now!! Lucas is off school today its a teacher trainin day, lucky weathers nice again I might drag him t the white rose for a quick look round! I have my second midwife appointment tomorrow im wonderin if I can listen t the babies heartbeat?! hope so im goin t ask too!! Xxxxxx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The weather was lovely yesterday wasn't it. Looks good today too :)

I remember my friend couldn't get enough ice when she was pregnant! She used to send her hubby to asda to get some bags of ice as she couldn't freeze the stuff fast enough x

Lol really, I had a rocket icelolly at half seven this morning :what:

Done sum weedin today well half tge gardrn will do other half tomorrow!

Dinnsr is jacket pot cheese salad ham maybe sum chicken and a lil mayo xx

Have no idea why but I am so nervous about goin to see the midwife today?!
My belly is doin flips a flops and all sorts!! I am generally more nervous in this pregnamcy than with lucas so I need t speak t hear see if she can sort me nerves out xxx

Fcuk sake im pissed off! Jus found out something is happenin with one of my 'closest' friends on facebook?!! Really does my head in since havin lucas and marryin carl my girls jus think im not bothered anymore yet they r the ones who never ask how Im doin ect ect!!
Int it funny I tell u girls on minis more than them?!
Sad really but I suppose as u grow up u losd some friends!

Jus walkin home from the midwifes tried listenin t the babies heartbeat but couldnt find it she said I keep gettin a whisper and thennits gone she said at 17 weeks it may still b behind my pevlis and not to worry she said she isnt worrisd so told me not to worry im not worryon cpz I feel flutters ecery night its jus a bit disappointing im off bk on the 25th then have another try!

Jus walkin home from the midwifes tried listenin t the babies heartbeat but couldnt find it she said I keep gettin a whisper and thennits gone she said at 17 weeks it may still b behind my pevlis and not to worry she said she isnt worrisd so told me not to worry im not worryon cpz I feel flutters ecery night its jus a bit disappointing im off bk on the 25th then have another try!

All else was good?
Honestly, if she's not worried I wouldn't be at all. They know what they're talking about :)

Yeh she said all tests came bk ok she said she really isnt worried so told me not to b so until 25th I will jus wait n hopefully hear it then xx

Back