Pregnant and Over Weight... My weight lose journey..xx

well done hunny xxx

Im really pleased i really am chuffed i dnt think at all that ill lose that nxt week but if i lose for the nxt 4 weeks until im 12 weeks then maybe maintain ill b happy xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im really pleased i really am chuffed i dnt think at all that ill lose that nxt week but if i lose for the nxt 4 weeks until im 12 weeks then maybe maintain ill b happy xxxx

That was my hope for my pregnancy.. But my body had a different plan.. It is doable though... Muffin_Moo was lighter at her due date than the day she got her BFP!!! So its definitely doable... I just failed :( Boo...

I prob will as well tbf!! Lol xxxx

You have the best reason in the world to stay on plan... Its amazing what motivation that is..
Positive thinking for positive results :) x

Lol i no girls... Sorry rebecca :p
Im runnin low on lunch ideas i jus dnt fancy alot of salad?! And im not keen on soup :confused:

Help xxx

Lol i no girls... Sorry rebecca :p Im runnin low on lunch ideas i jus dnt fancy alot of salad?! And im not keen on soup :confused: Help xxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

He he! When I was little I used to hate being called Becky and only liked Rebecca!

Asda do a wrap (they're expensive but nice) and asda also do sweet chilli beef in the cooked meat section which is 1 syn for the whole packet you could have that or some other kind of wraps? The wraps are a HEXb btw

In tesco you can buy ww wholemeal pittas and they are a HEXb too and they are often on offer for £1 x

Hi ladies,
Im gettin there becky... I feel so poorly i have a bug im not really bein.sick but im on the toilet an.awful lot!!! Yesterday if i wasnt on the loo i was sleepin!
Today this mornin i was sooo hungry n ate n ate n now all afternoon been on the loo again :( im still here jus not too good!!
Xxx

Hi ladies, Im gettin there becky... I feel so poorly i have a bug im not really bein.sick but im on the toilet an.awful lot!!! Yesterday if i wasnt on the loo i was sleepin! Today this mornin i was sooo hungry n ate n ate n now all afternoon been on the loo again :( im still here jus not too good!! Xxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh you poor thing... I hope it clears up soon. If it's any consultation I'd rather it was that end than the other ;-) I hate being sick but then I guess everyone does x

Hi ladies
Im back and feelin better, i was on a drip as i was jus constantly on the toilet but i feel so much better now i lost 3lb this week as well and trust me thats purly dwn to my toilet goin ons!!

I am back on sw today!
Breakfast.. Havent had any felt sick!!

Snack
Peri peri mugshot

Lunch
Lf supernoodles
Salad

Dinner
Big mac in a bowl 2syns
Chips
Salad

Im so excited for this tea!

Dipdab 4.5syns

6.5 syns used soo far
Xxx

Oh no hun... Sounds a nightmare.. Hope you're feeling back to normal now? Hopefully its not a sign on how the rest of your pregnancy will go.. that'll be no fun!!
Far play recording your food so soon after.. Not sure I'd have that determination!!! x

To be far it wasnt nice but had a bit of a break aswell from carl and lucas which was nice (does that make me.sound terrible!?)
My pregnancy with Lucas was okish other than a high BP then a C section at birth never felt sick ect but.i.constantly do!!

Im randomly havin.mash with my big mac in a bowl i really fancy it so synin sum butter 2 syns
Xxx

Ok so the homemade big mac did taste like one kind of but its made me feel sooo yukky :(

Back