pregnant and slimming world ?

febbabe

Fiund out im pregnant wit 3rd baby :-D im very happy.im doin slumming woeld bht because im only 4 weeks i CANT ask my consultant what the stoey is wit slimming.does any1 know can u still follow the plan does the plan change when ur pregnant ?

Congratulations on 3rd baby im on my 3rd too. I've been trying to watch the weight gain too so far ive been ok.
I think as for sw plan just follow plan normally but I think you do need extra healthy extras for fibre, calcuim and victamins. Once you told your consultant she should give you a booklet on sw in pregnancy which give you more info also ur need to get permission to carry on during pregnancy from midwife. There is a slimming world and pregnancy thread you may want to have a look at, the girls are so friendly and really helpful x

You could maybe go to a different class for the week and tell the person there, or give your person a call and tell her you don't want anyone else to know just now, my friend was doing ww and fell pregnant her lady said she could continue but she ended up giving up class

Back