Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

Turned into a massive symptom spotter!! Grr didn't wanna 'try' this time round ... But my best friend just told me she's pregnant ... Xx

Did good yesterday but didn't have much superfree at all .. Coulda called it a green day .. But it was what it was :)

Breakfast - banana orange and a vanilla millwright

Lunch - pasta n sauce

Dinner homemade burgers in whole meal roll with onion bacon cheese slice (2.5) and sw chips, ketchup (2.5)

Snacks - highlights (2) mini choc digestives (6)

Total syns - 13

Day 9

Breakfast - banana orange and a toffee mullerlite

Lunch - 2x whole meal toast with ham melted cheese 1/2 bag quavers - 3 ketchup 2 and an apple

Snack - punnet raspberries

Dinner - egg chips and beans

Snack - mini bag buttons (4) mini party rings (5.5)

Total syns - 14.5

Day 9

Breakfast - banana orange and a toffee mullerlite

Lunch - 2x whole meal toast with ham melted cheese 1/2 bag quavers - 3 ketchup 2 and an apple

Snack - punnet raspberries

Dinner - egg chips and beans

Snack - mini bag buttons (4) mini party rings (5.5)

Total syns - 14.5

Well done sweetie, food is looking fab :) xx

Trying to be good today but have a friend over for lunch and my sister n bil for a BBQ tonight x and a little Emily constantly crying :( x

She's just full of cold and is getting frustrated :( but I've been propping her up at night in her room with olbas and she's sleeping through :) x

I'm doing good weighed in a day early this week and I've lost 7lb in 10 days yay :) xx

She's just full of cold and is getting frustrated :( but I've been propping her up at night in her room with olbas and she's sleeping through :) x

I'm doing good weighed in a day early this week and I've lost 7lb in 10 days yay :) xx

Aww poor Emily. Hope she feels better soon. But whoop to you! That's a fab loss xx

I did a test this morning and got a very faint 2nd line .. Did a clear blue and it said not pregnant x feeling totally gutted :( x

I did a test this morning and got a very faint 2nd line .. Did a clear blue and it said not pregnant x feeling totally gutted :( x

Pic of the 2nd line please!!!

I got a v faint 2nd line originally - I wouldn't say it's fully not over yet!! Xx

I agree, lets see 2nd line! It's not over until AF shows :) xx

I can't get a pic of it it just goes blurry! I did with Emily too .. I just feel totally rubbish x I feel pregnant! But I could just be coming down with something x I got some cheap tests ill try again in the morning .. Hubby thinks it might just be a little too early xx

Good luck hun xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you x will keep you informed x feel rubbish and gutted Russ is going to get me pizza from the pizza shop and I'm going to eat it in bed watching one tree hill .. I won't let this ruin my diet tho .. Back on track in the morning :) xx

image-2758224113.jpg

I edited the colour and it shows better in a pic x

Back