Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

It's getting darker .. So unless I got a dodgey batch of tests I'm starting to think I couldn't get 2 Evaps In a row? Xx

No i dont think so.... :) which means....!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I would say you are pregnant honey :) xx

Fingers crossed hun!!! Although IMO it looks like something is going on!!! You need to change the name of your diary lol xxx

I really hope so! I hate waiting!!! Lol how do I change the name of my diary jess? I looked on the computer. But I still couldn't work it out lol x
I literally dunno how to feel! Emily's off to my nans today so u can sort some house bits out!! Xx

I really hope so! I hate waiting!!! Lol how do I change the name of my diary jess? I looked on the computer. But I still couldn't work it out lol x
I literally dunno how to feel! Emily's off to my nans today so u can sort some house bits out!! Xx

If you go to your first ever post, click edit and then "advanced edit" you can change the title of your diary :) Would be amazing hun! I'd be so jealous of you having no 2 lol xx :D

Can you do it on mobile app or online on the site? Don't be jealous lol x x

Lol I'm only playing hun x I'm thrilled for you!!! I think you could probs do it on mobile? maybe x Oooh how exciting :) xxx

Hubby's not convinced lol x I want him to be around when I test so I need to get up early before he leaves for work! If I'm pregnant I could give birth on my 24th birthday!! X

image-1731182464.jpg

This is it before I edited the colour .. Yesterday I couldn't get the line on a picture xx

Clear blue yesterday said not pregnant! Ill do another cheapie tomorrow and if it's darker again Russ will pick up another clear blue tomorrow :) xx

Back