Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

It's hard isn't it :( Emily had me up at 4.45 again :( lol x my sister is 39 weeks pregnant today and I really want to tell her but I don't know if I should :( xx

image-109269039.jpg

What a little monkey I have on my hands this morning!! X

My dress and shoes for Emily's christening arrived ... The dress is a tiny bit too small :( x

Aww well you are having a baby! :) how small is too small? As in is it salvageable? Or do you need to go shopping...?
That's a shame you think she won't be very happy, surely it's yours and Russell's choice about how and when you have your family? I know lots of people who have done what you have, you're not alone!

Well I told her :) she took it quite well :) x it's like an inch that doesn't zip up x if I just watch what I eat a little bit I might be ok :) I really love it though lol xx

Cos I don't think she'll be very happy cos Emily isn't very old :( x

Sorry. But it's not her business do she's no right to an opinion.
Glad she took it well tho :)

Live the dress. Colours is fab

The shoes are a bit brighter and are soo beautiful :) tomorrow I'm gonna fight this sicky feeling and try eat healthier!! X

Shoes are fab too. Such a luvly colour. Especially for summer months :)

I chose the colour first then looked for a dress lol x just liked the idea of mint green! I'm trying to keep extra busy tonight I'm feeling so stressed out :(
Basically my mil never makes an effort with Emily. And at the beginning when she did, she used to tell Russ how amazing he is (and I agree he does great with Emily) and constantly put me down telling me I should do things differently! So I left her n Russ to catch up n spend time with Emily while I did the dishes, tea or shop online. She went home crying to Russ dad (who she doesn't actually get on with too well) saying I make her feel unwelcome and upset her all the time. This resulted in Russ dad having a pop at Russ and Russ literally shouting at me making me feel like the worst person he'd ever met ( even though I did nothing wrong). We argued til I told him I'd leave n his mum can do an amazing job raising Emily if he thought she was so much better .. After a few weeks I made the effort and invited her round .. Since that 5 weeks ago she's seen her once! Didn't buy her an Easter gift not even a text to see if she had a nice Easter .. So I've had enough of it now she clearly doesn't care about her ... But what I'm angry about today is she's had plenty of time to arrange a meal out with MY mum. I'm stressed because she always tells my mum it's my fault n my mum constantly has ago at me for it .. They are going out tonight and I'm dreading what they are going to say about me .. I'm so fed up with it all I wish Russ would want to move areas :( x

Oh hun :( Sounds awful. Must be so horrible not getting on with MIL xx Hope you're ok, try not to let it stress you out too much xx

It's just frustrating :( more for Emily than anything else x just trying to keep busy! I've grouted the bathroom, bathed Emily put her to bed, cooked tea, cleaned out under the stairs and I'm going to paint the hall and porch lol xx

It's just frustrating :( more for Emily than anything else x just trying to keep busy! I've grouted the bathroom, bathed Emily put her to bed, cooked tea, cleaned out under the stairs and I'm going to paint the hall and porch lol xx

Love a good DIY day. Go I getting it fine with Emily !! I can get nothing done with É. Not that she keeps me occupied but the day just goes n before j kno it it's time to get dinner on

I need a DIY month!! Need most done before the christening :) x I've already done the dishes, bottles, Emily's bowls, swept the kitchen before 7 this morning :) x x

I need a DIY month!! Need most done before the christening :) x I've already done the dishes, bottles, Emily's bowls, swept the kitchen before 7 this morning :) x x

You're nuts!! Why were u awake before that time never mind up???
I'd still b in bed but we have É's 3 month check this morning so got to get my bits done early :)

Back