Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

I've told him what I can do and he pretty much said that it doesn't fit in with the business .. And that he sends me a post in the offer and I refuse them on the 6th of August he will expect me back on my 35 hour fully flexible and if I can't do it which is obvious I can't then I have to quit x

I've told him what I can do and he pretty much said that it doesn't fit in with the business .. And that he sends me a post in the offer and I refuse them on the 6th of August he will expect me back on my 35 hour fully flexible and if I can't do it which is obvious I can't then I have to quit x

Ahh. Doesn't sound as if they are trying very hard does it? You wanted to leave didn't you? X

He wouldn't try he hates most of the staff! I do want to leave but we need the money :( and I also need to find out if i will still be able to claim maternity allowance x

Thank you :) and thank you :) she's just so tiny and perfect :) I'm dog sitting my dads dog til tomorrow and I can't leave her and my dog alone so I won't see her for a few days :(

My cousin had her baby this morning to at a whopping 11lb 9oz n she pushed him out on just gas and air! A much braver lady than me :) lol x

Thank you :) and thank you :) she's just so tiny and perfect :) I'm dog sitting my dads dog til tomorrow and I can't leave her and my dog alone so I won't see her for a few days :(

My cousin had her baby this morning to at a whopping 11lb 9oz n she pushed him out on just gas and air! A much braver lady than me :) lol x

Woahhh!! That's a whole 2lbs 1oz heavier than Amelia and I thought she was big enough!! Your cousin is one amazing woman!! :D xx

Back