Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

She's had an 8lb, a 9lb 14oz a 9lb 14.5oz and now this whopper!! She deffo is amazing! Almost had him in the car too lol xx

Woah lol! She's a saint!! :) xx

How are you feeling honey? How many weeks are you roughly now?? xx

I'm good .. Still feeling sick a lot but I'm doing ok :) I'm shattered too x Russ has been working long days at the moment so we don't see him much! I'm about 7 -7.5 weeks i think :) x how are you? Hope you find the perfect house soon x

Oh and Emily's cutting her first tooth with no fuss what so ever x I don't want her to have teeth!!! Haha xx

Do you know I was exactly the same! I didn't want her to have teeth, I loved her gummy smile! But I've got used to her two little gnashers at the front now and her 4 top ones have just come through all at once with no problems really. She can bite a lot better now. Glad I've stopped feeding though-ouchy! :)
Whoop to being 7 weeks! Only 33 to go! Hope you feel less sick soon xx

It's sad but cute at the same time! She coulda waited until after the christening tho!! Lol x
Thank you :) 33 weeks seems ages but I know it'll fly by! I feel sick almost constantly :( I'm shattered today but dads dog has been returned and I'm going to make the most of the chance for an early night xx

Hi girls .. Not posted in a while .. Everything was a bit crazy up to the christening!!

Weighed In last night 1.5lb heavier .. Not bad for 2 weeks celebrating x but I need to get back into it xx

I have to wait for a letter I'm 11 weeks today so it will be any time in the next 3 weeks x I've been so poorly it's unreal and I really hope it's going to stop soon x but I'm still extra excited despite the tiredness and sickness :) x

How exciting, really not long til scan then! Good luck for it all honey xx

PS: Sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly x

Thank you .. I'm so excited for that letter! Ill be ok :) hopefully it'll stop by 14 weeks but knowing me it won't as I'm due back to work then! Really hate the idea of going back to work leaving my baby and missing out on family weekends all together :( but it's only for about 15 weeks and need to think of the money :) xx

Emily did another poo on her potty this morning :) also have the date through for my scan .. Dead excited its only a week away :) xx

Back