Pregnant

Buttons290784

Hello, im 6 weeks pregnant and am wanting to continue to use pro points, currently am entitled to 29 daily points.Im 5.6 and weigh 11.6 and am wondering if i should add extra pp to my daily. how many would i need for maintenance plan?

xx

I think they say to add 8 pps to your normal limit for maintenance, although they also say not do to WW when pregnant. My friend carried on with WW more or less whilst pregnant, but not to lose weight just to carry on healthy eating :) xxx

Ahhh congrats, I'm really broody and my son is only 3 Months old! Hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Maybe try filling and healthy days they are really similar to slimming world, except for allowing more bread products and that's allowed during pregnancy, Hugs Crystal xx

Congratulations hun I'm starting pro points again I'm 24 weeks NOT to loose weight but sts I gained 2 stone already I feel like a house !!!!!

Sparkle1978 said:
Hello :)
Congratulations.
I'm doing a combination of filling & healthy and pro points. I'm nearly 20 weeks pregnant now. I've got a diary in the simply filling section if you want to get some ideas. x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I was thinking about this the other day. I think when I do have my second child I'll do it this, as with my last pregnancy I just eat everything in sight and put 3st on. :s

Good luck with both of your pregnancies. I can't wait to have my second. :)

thanks all, think i will add some extra pp to my daily tho to ensure i am eating correctly. for the past few weeks i have been eating so much junk and feel like a chunk unfortunatly i dont think ne of it is baby yet lol (only 3 months) x

You need to eat a little more than what weight watchers gives you as points. If your like me when I was pregnant then you might just crave a certain food and then you will give in hehe lol

Back