premixed smirnoff drinks

graciebabes

will hit target this time
could someone please check esource for the propoints of a can of premixed smirnoff and apple juice please? i know a measure of vodka is 2PP but wondering if the apple will add 1, 2 or even 3PP onto this.

thanks!!

do you have the NI ? i cant see it on there, sorry.

:eatdrink051:

get the calorific value of the can n divide it by 40 :) n round down or up to the nearest whole number - that should work. i don't think there's a whole shot of vodka in them tbh too xxx

annieb_101 said:
get the calorific value of the can n divide it by 40 :) n round down or up to the nearest whole number - that should work. i don't think there's a whole shot of vodka in them tbh too xxx

I thought you couldn't work out alcohol like that? I was told there is no way to work out the pp of alcohol ourselves because of the sugars in the alcoholic content of them (or something)?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

i thought that too sarah, or i would've done that as i always work points out by dividing by 40. argghh i hate how much of a mystery alcohol points are to us, if they'd just let us know the formula for working it out it'd make life a hell of a lot easier :)

I know hon, its a total pain in the hole isn't it!? They should just make a massive list of alcohol and their pp values for us! Instead I feel like I gotta stick to drinks that I defo know the pp of lol (no fun ;)) xx

ahhh that's great cheers my lovely. i wonder how many PP are on my beloved sex on the beach?! don't know if i dare look lol! xx

8pp apparently lol... eeeep... ;)

It must be the OJ making them so high in pp?! I'd prefer the strawberry daiquiri for 4pp heehee ;) xx

Love that plan!!! ;) :D xx

I thought you couldn't work out alcohol like that? I was told there is no way to work out the pp of alcohol ourselves because of the sugars in the alcoholic content of them (or something)?

really :/ oooh i duno then xxx

annieb_101 said:
really :/ oooh i duno then xxx

Unfortunately :( so bloody awkward!! Xx

grrrrr not impressed :/ mind you i only usually stick to smirnoff ice, vodka n coke n possibly sours ... be reet xxx

Vodka in ireland is 3pp a go lol. Bigger measures... Buncha drunks I guess eh? "be reet" whats that mean?? Lol!

3pp :O ooof not good ... ahahah the irish drunk never heeheehee

sorry thats another wigan / northen saying "be reet" = "be alright" xxx

Back