Preparation for CD Sole Source

I'm hoping to begin the Cambridge Diet - Sole Source plan on January, 25th.

Is there any special diet I should be following in the meantime; in preparation?

My Cambridge Consultant has suggested that I start cutting down on the carbs, but I have very little idea of what I should be eating with regard to low-carb.

I'd really appreciate any hints or tips!

Thanks in advance!

Lins x

I was told the same, restricting carbs, on the build up to SS, so I just generally cut out the obvious carbs: pasta, rice, bread and potatoes. In addition, just ate lean meat and just tried to be healthier. It really will help you, if you are able to restrict your carb intake between now and then.

Ax

PS: Welcome!

What Overtiredmum said. Have your normal meals but don't have the rice,pasta or potato. I used to have green beans instead of pasta with a bolognese for example.

If you cut back on ur carbs now you will find it easier and faster to get into ketosis so good idea to start now .Also start to drink more water and cut back on other drinks it helps to easy into it than suddenly to start drinking loads good luck on ur journey it worth it .

Same as everyone else really, try and cut back on the carbs through less bread, rice, pasta, potatoes as the others said. Start swapping your drinks for water, and trying to get at least 2 litres a day in. Any particular reason you're waiting until the 25th? Oh and good luck!! x

Back