Prepare for an ass kicking!!!

Indieflower

I have my mojo
Howdy all :D

I thought I would publicly shame myself, and give myself the ass kicking I need!

I've pretty much been off diet for the last two weeks. I have weigh in tonight and am truly dreading it, BUT it's just what I need!

Sometimes life just gets in the way and you get out of routine, but I'm back on board now. AND I've hradly posted on here for weeks :eek:

Consider me back, and hope all are well :D

K xxx

Woo hoo, welcome back missy!!

Well done for getting back to group, hope the WI isn't too bad, but if it is then so what, you know what you are doing and you are so close to target :)

Good luck
Jay xx

We have all been there (I am presently there!!) but well done for getting back on board, WI might not be as bad as you think!! You look amazing in your new photos, all your hard work has paid off ~ am really pleased for you. Anyhow welcome back ~ you are so nearly at target, you CAN do it xx ps you have inspired me to colour my hair red again!

Thanks Mo and Jay :D

You truly are inspirational wee troopers!! Hopefully weigh in won't be too bad but I'll report back later.

Mo.....go red!! You got to love the red heads ;) lol

K xxx

Great to have you back Kerry. I am the same as you hun, i go away next week and need a kick up the ass!

Great to have you back Kerry. I am the same as you hun, i go away next week and need a kick up the ass!

Now see, I wish I had GO-GO-Gadget legs that would reach to Kent and give you that ass kick!! lol

Holidays though....ooooh! Where are you going?

K xx

Welcome back - I was the same for three weeks, lost the plot and was very down about it. However, got back on the wagon and have a great loss last week, so it can be done!
Now the site can't get rid of me again lol

Welcome back - I was the same for three weeks, lost the plot and was very down about it. However, got back on the wagon and have a great loss last week, so it can be done!
Now the site can't get rid of me again lol

:D:D Great to see you back too then Jes :D

Hooray!

It's so nice to have you back, mate. I've missed you!

Whatever happens at WI happens. You are where you are today- the important thing is WHAT YOU DO NEXT.

You are looking stunning on the new avator- I LOVE the new hair (a woman after my own heart)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwww, you make me smile Claire! Thank you.....I'm going to go for a long walk before weigh in.....I don't know why I think this will help, but hey I'll give it a bash anyway :D

K xx

I am dreading weigh in aswell, two weeks ago i gained 3.5 lbs after staying with in laws for a long weekend and eating their bbbq's!

Our 16b week old baby was admitted tol hospital the day after that and has been in and out for two weeks, i tried to be good couldn't focus and am dreading tomorrow big style!

I know i can do it as lost 1,5 stone last year before going on holiday and falling pg.......

I will be so embarrased tomorrow!!

GOOD LUCK!!!! xx

Is baby ok?

Welcome back Kerry! You'll soon shift anything you've gained, and it may not be as bad as you think.

JudiMac - he's fine thanks now, bless his little soul xx

Hi hun, glad to see you back, i have been awol for a while also, but things are back on track now. Go to weigh in, it may not be as bad as you think. Your pics are fab, you have come so far well done!! xx

I am dreading weigh in aswell, two weeks ago i gained 3.5 lbs after staying with in laws for a long weekend and eating their bbbq's!

Our 16b week old baby was admitted tol hospital the day after that and has been in and out for two weeks, i tried to be good couldn't focus and am dreading tomorrow big style!

I know i can do it as lost 1,5 stone last year before going on holiday and falling pg.......

I will be so embarrased tomorrow!!

GOOD LUCK!!!! xx

Sometimes life just gets in the way hun. Focus on here on in and not the last two weeks and I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck for tomorrow :D

K xx

Ok, so just back from weigh in and I put on 1.5lb! :( No one to blame but myself though, so from here on in this a new start! :D

K xx

Back