Preparing for a planned (boozy!) break?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by HelenaHandbasket, 28 August 2008 Social URL.

1. HelenaHandbasket

HelenaHandbasket Full Member

What's the best way to prepare myself/my digestive system for a weekend off in a month or so's time? I want/need/intend to eat and drink, but am obviously keen to do so safely and without piling too much weight back on. I also don't want to put on too many extra pounds in advance of the event. Tips, please.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. zpacey

zpacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    depends on what package you are on? I think if you are on ss, you will need to gradually go up the plans a week before, I would suggest you speak to your cdc who is more qualified to give you the best answer.
  4. HelenaHandbasket

HelenaHandbasket Full Member

Thanks. I'm SS. I asked my CDC about it today and she just told me to eat lots of protein and avoid carbs altogether. But I thought I needed carbohydrate in order to be able to drink safely :confused:?

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.