Preparing for the big day 1

RachieB

A thin person in disguise
Hi ya

I was wondering what you did to prepare yourself and your home for the change. I plan to box food up or give away and have a variety of drinks in the fridge.

This week I am away until Thursday night so I thought I would spend tomorrow reducing my carb intake and then protein only on Thursday and Friday and start on Saturday. Does this sound normal? Should I just go out and have a fabulous meal instead?

Look forward to hearing from you as like in my other post, I have done this and failed too many times.

Lots of love xxx

I think that's great idea...Do what u really feel like doing.Once ur diet has started u have to stick to the plan.

Hi Harry

That is what is undecided. Once I am on the plan and that I've set 12 weeks as my initial duration, I do stick to it. I am worried about the withdrawal headaches hunger and other ailments that can happen when starting.

My partner and I are starting on Saturday so that we can weigh in and not binge on cr*p over the weekend.

However thinking about your post, I rarely do what I want do I may include a fab meal with pudding eck !!!!

Hope you are ok? I see from your other posts you are am inspiration
Xx

No worries.we r all here to support each other.Don't overthink about things.Good luck...

Arr Harry M. Overthi king as probably got me into this position in the first place lol!,, howevere, your point taken. Thank you for your posts

Good Luck for today ;-)

your plans sounds good its easy to withdraw from food bit by bit then move on to the diet. i binged yesterday and am starting my diet today its not so easy that way. good luck

Well my plans went pear-shaped and having to ith draw today. I weighed myself this morning and found that I've lost a stone in a month without exante!!!!

I've had protein today and will do tomorrow so Monday I am moving towards ketosis. I am pooped though
Xxx

Well my plans went pear-shaped and having to ith draw today. I weighed myself this morning and found that I've lost a stone in a month without exante!!!!

I've had protein today and will do tomorrow so Monday I am moving towards ketosis. I am pooped though
Xxx

once you're settled into ketosis I've found one's energy goes up so it's sticking wit it long enough for your body to start mainly using ketosis. 1st 5 days hardest then after 2 weeks alot easier. That's my past experience. I've started again yesterday and am looking forward to being in work with less temptation.

Also generally eating protein rather than carbs helps alot so if need to slip for a day stick to protein!

Hi padbear

How are you getting on?

I did my protein and packs yesterday and just starting my packs today. In my head I keep tho that in 2 weeks time I shall be in the 15 stone zone. Whoop whoop!!!!!

What helps you to keep on track?

Hope you have a great day xx

Hi Lavster

I have bought the porridge so I have 4 packs a day rather 3. I love the porridge and then I have the soup at 12 with a bar at 3 and shake at 6. My plans have had to change today as I am in a lot of pain and slept through the afternoon bar; pills are a knockout!!

I need to buy alternative drinks so that I have a variety, such as Dr Pepper zero, Coke Zero etc.,I was hoping to have everything in place on Sunday but hey-ho!!

Any better with the bar and soup?

xx

Back