Extra Easy preparing for weigh day!

hi all,

I had a really good week last week and the weekend was fine until yesterday I went to cadburys world and clunky resist a small bar of dairy milk and ended up having tea at Frankie and bennys I went for spaghetti bolognese (hoping it was a sensible choice) but I'm feeling really sluggish now. I've used 38 syns and my weigh days tomorrow and I'm wondering what I can do today to make sure I get a loss.. any ideas?

Hey

All i can think of is stock up on plenty of super free fruit and veg and some exercise?

Not sure how many syns are in the spag bol at frankie and bennies but you could have a look in the eating out forum as i bet its in there as frankie and bennies is a popular choice.

Hope this helps

that sounds great thankyou! I was worried about exercising the day before incase of any water retention but I shall give it a go!

Thankyou, wish me luck!

Good luck Laura. I'm sure if you haven't gone over the syns for the week you should be ok. Xxx

Well done - thats Brilliant :D

Excellent hun - well done you :) See the spag bol wasn't too bad in the end hey!! It says in the food directory (For future ref!) that spag bol in an Italian restaurant is 7.5 syns on ee ... 360g portion xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Back