Preparing to return!!

Hi all

I'm about to restart Cambridge (3rd time)
I'm more determined than ever as get married next year and for health and family reasons! I WILl do this! I don't start till next Tuesday and would like some advice on how to prepare my self over the next few days before( although away for weekend at sister in laws late fake New Years weekend)
I'm currently 16,6! Bear in mind I've weighed myself and maybe wrong!
Help, advice And help needed!!
X

Welcome Bev:welcome2:

You could start by cutting down on carbs gradually over the next few days and this would help reduce the carb withdrawal when your start CD on Tuesday but that may prove very difficult if you are celebrating the New Year next weekend.

Personally my advice would be enjoy your weekend and not stress out about dieting and start fresh when you come back...that way you know you won't miss out on anything, you will feel more relax and energised to give it your best come Tuesday:)

Have a nice weekend!

Looking forward to getting healthy and the excitement of getting married next year will help to keep you motivated.:love047:

Believe you can do it and you will:)

Welcome back! and good luck with your journey when you start back on Tuesday, I am on my second time on CD and have just completed week one which I think is the hardest part! I have found posting has been really motivating! Last time I just read the posts and did not post dont know why I did not pluck up the courage to post and wish now I had! Take Care x

Yes and what a goal for your to achieve you weight for! Have you been cutting out carbs before doing the diet? I must admit I eat all the Christmas left overs and did not cut down prior to starting on 2nd Jan not sure if this was a good thing or not but did have a good first week loss of 13lb! I look forward to seeing how you are doing! Just remember the first week will be the hardest and then getting on the scales the following week will be great!Take Care x

I didn't no as been away this weekend to family we didn't see over Xmas so it's been food, food and food! I'm looking forward to starting just wish I could sleep the 1st few days away!!!
I'm excited and have to keep remembering why I'm doing it for! I've Also not told anyone part from my other half! Dunno if this us a good or bad thing? X

Glad you had a great weekend away! To be honest as I said I eat loads up to the night before and had a good loss so I would not worry! Its good to be exited I was and its funny cause we know what we are going to do and that the first few days are going to be tough but it will be worth it! I have told people I did not really tell many people last time but when they saw the results they asked so I have just said back on it to loss what I have put on! I think you have to do what is right for you! When do you start is it tomorow? if it is good luck and I will look at your post to see how you are doing tomorrow!Take Care x

You can do this, and as you have done it before you know that the first few days are going to be tough but you can do this and get to where you need to be! good luck I will pop in to see how you are doing? x

Well done yummymummy for taking the first step. I have just restarted too following a 3 month break but i did prepare for it by cutting down on carbs and drinking lots of water. I only put on 2lbs over christmas so am feeling confident that i have changed the way I think about food. Thinking that maintenance is within my power encourages me to keep going with the weight loss. Everyone has their own way of thinking to keep them on track and after all the hard work involved in losing the weight Im sure you will find your way :)
Don't worry about putting on 4lbs its probably the weight of the water you are drinking. Although I am on SS I found last time that eating a small meal, incl carbs, once a week gave my metabolism a kick and made me feel more a part of the family at mealtime. I can put on 2 lbs by lunchtime but by the morning its gone and then some. x

Back