Preperation

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
How do you prepare yourself to start cd? I keep failing!!

I went and got measured for a bra today and I'm a 46E. Didn't have any of my size in marks' or Evans!! I am starting on Monday and I have just come back from asda with a load of bottled water.

Anyone give me any tips to help stick to it

How do you prepare yourself to start cd? I keep failing!!

I went and got measured for a bra today and I'm a 46E. Didn't have any of my size in marks' or Evans!! I am starting on Monday and I have just come back from asda with a load of bottled water.

Anyone give me any tips to help stick to it

Hi Keighley. It's not easy. However, there are loads of great tips on this forum. I've been on the SS plus so why not start with that if you think are going to find it hard. I've been doing that for two weeks and lost 9 lbs and that's with a meal out too. (It had been planned for ages) Then you could always try the SS on it's own which is what I'll do if my weight loss really slows down. Good luck.

Firstly, eliminate the word 'fail' from your vocab! If you slip up a bit don't let it make you completely give up. I wasn't sure how long I'd last on ss and I wanted to give up a few times in the first 2 weeks or so, but I just kept picturing myself as I look now and how I KNOW I can look as a slimmer person and that must have kept me going.

Oh, I did no preparation. I actually had 3 days from the time I made my appointment with my cdc until I went in and at first I thought I'd have a real final blowout, but somehow I wasn't even all that interested in it. I thought I'd order and eat an entire pizza the night before I started but I didn't even do that! I think it comes down more to your mental state of preparedness and not so much your stomach. Mental hunger is the pits! But good luck if you set out to do it :)

Back