Presenting the latest dish - Chilli Con Carne

Mmmmm, delicious ... I'm going to change some of my other packs to Chilli Con Carne.

We got a leaflet on how to make it ~ add the water boiling, then microwave for 1 min.
I agree with others that I add more than 115ml water too ~ I prefer it a bit less sticky. It's however you like it ~ and I do! xx :)
Ta :)

Last edited:
Try anything once, twice if I like it!

I don't like it.... sorry!
I made it with 125ml of water, did the 1 min in a 900w microwave. Looked AMAZING! Tasted ok, but the consistency really didn't do it for me.
More water would have made lumpy soup? And less would have made just lumps?
Not for me, I'll stick to the Chilli Soup me thinks!

I haven't had a 'liquid' foodpack since the end of May 2009, but I still wish I could try one of these Chilli con Carne things! LOL! Weird isn't it? :rolleyes:

Really didn't like it but then I don't like hot, spicy food.

Ooohhh....mixed response to the chilli con carne....as is to be expected. Guess there's only one thing for it....I've got to try it! LoL

I'll get some tonight.

first week nearly over and the chilli con carne is one of my faves so far! especially with salt pepper and tobasco sauce. will be getting lots of them for next week =D x

Dont like the chilli at all, wish i did as i love the real con carne lol ;)

I am thinking that I will try one of these this week. It is possible that my current fried chicken craving (that will not go away) could be reduced by having something savory as I do live on the swett stuff!!

Shall let you know how I find it!

Back