Presents for your self when...

Lol! I could definitely do with a tummy tuck, bingo wings removal and ass lift lol! While I'm at it I could do with some work on my eye lids, crows feet and a hair transplant roflmao!

In reality, a new wardrobe, makeup and a day at the beauty salon is what I will probably treat my self to :)

for me the boobs arn't about vanity. I've had pain for years from the *******, my spine is sightly deformed as is my rib cage, I have permenant strap marks on my shoulders :(

for me the boobs arn't about vanity. I've had pain for years from the *******, my spine is sightly deformed as is my rib cage, I have permenant strap marks on my shoulders :(

I didn't mean your boob job hon. :eek: I know how much trouble large boobs can be (I reached a JJ cup at my biggest when pregnant and these days just manage to fit into M&S's GG bras) but a tummy tuck is when you really come down to it. It looks hideous and I can't wear anything tucked in. My ex found it so revolting he would recoil in horror and that's left me so terrified about getting a similar reaction I'm too much of a scaredy cat to even think about another relationship. :rolleyes:

I shall break the bank and buy some matching sets of pretty , nay sexy underwear, I shall be 62 when I get there :p

My friend says a big fat thank you Flibsey. She's downloaded the pattern and is ecstatic she's found an owl knitting pattern that actually looks good. :D

WOO! I love it, and looking at it they're a simple open cable but cut off at the top and bottom of a pattern repeat... I'm joining a knitting circle next week lol.

I didn't mean your boob job hon. :eek: I know how much trouble large boobs can be (I reached a JJ cup at my biggest when pregnant and these days just manage to fit into M&S's GG bras) but a tummy tuck is when you really come down to it. It looks hideous and I can't wear anything tucked in. My ex found it so revolting he would recoil in horror and that's left me so terrified about getting a similar reaction I'm too much of a scaredy cat to even think about another relationship. :rolleyes:

awww honey, he's not worth it. if a man can't accept you for who you are, body included, he doesn't deserve your time ;) you WILL find someone. hell if my 70 year old mum in law can find a toy boy, fall in love and remarry, you sure as hell can!

awww honey, he's not worth it. if a man can't accept you for who you are, body included, he doesn't deserve your time ;) you WILL find someone. hell if my 70 year old mum in law can find a toy boy, fall in love and remarry, you sure as hell can!

He's long gone thankfully. So long gone I'm about to celebrate my first decade of singledom. :D But my children were 5 and 6 at the time and I didn't want to muck them about if anything went bellyup (bellyup ha! :D). And good on your mum. :cool: I plan on being a complete pain in the arse when I'm that age. :flirt2:

Any excuse for a new tattoo and I'm in ;-) will get something as a permanent reminder of the achievement but not sure what yet! Plenty time to decide.

I buy myself pretty size 10 topshop dresses on eBay sometimes when they come up mega cheap so will be awesome when they all fit :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I totally understand the boob job, I suffered with a horrible bad back when I was at my biggest cos of my boobs, when I first lost a lot of weight my boobs did shrink quite a bit and even though I put some of the weight back on they don't seem to have come back. Now they are just like socks with lead weights in lol!

I'm very lucky, my OH has loved me at what ever size I've been, we laugh a lot at ourselves especially as we get older lol!

Mr seems to have come n with an iPad 3 today for Mothers Day and Greatest loser, you've done fantastic losing weight present, I'm still in shock ;)

Attachments

• image-1331571657.jpg
    image-1331571657.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 33
Mr seems to have come n with an iPad 3 today for Mothers Day and Greatest loser, you've done fantastic losing weight present, I'm still in shock ;)

Wow! Lucky girl :wow: Now htat's an incentive I could live with :D

Lucky you! Enjoy! x

I want to get something that will really mean something to me, but not to the rest of the world. Only I must know the meaning. I do not ever want to be this big again, so I want to wear it everyday to remind me. I am a not into pain at all. Tattoo is out of the question!!!

Another lady on this forum suggested a charm bracelet and a charm for each stone lost. I am toying with this idea. Maybe a anklet, so that I can even wear it to work, without the dress code police attacking me!

New clothes is a neccesity and I do not feel that it will be enough! That is what I tell my husband!

Thanks, like he reminded me I do everything for him and two smelly teen boys, apparently I deserve it. I do get rather overwhelmed and shy about these things, kinda feels wrong Santa not bringing it lol ;)

Last edited:
Korrigan said:
Oh my stars ~ I get dizzy on a stepladder. :eek:

My oh bought me a sky diving voucher for Xmas as I've always wanted to do it but I'm conscious about my weight & getting strapped to some fit bloke lol ;)

I'd make do with getting strapped to the fit bloke :p

Back