Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Slightly worried as the scales are up not down.... Really wondering if i should be doing red and green....

Slightly worried as the scales are up not down.... Really wondering if i should be doing red and green....

Hey hunni, do what feels right, but you have a few days to weigh in so the scales may change .. Wot are you eating on a typical day? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weetabix and fruit or porridge and fruit for breakfast.
jacket or pasta for lunch and meat, veg or pasta, or curry and rice for,dinner....

i am using my syns coz i feel kinda out of control at the moment

Weetabix and fruit or porridge and fruit for breakfast.
jacket or pasta for lunch and meat, veg or pasta, or curry and rice for,dinner....

i am using my syns coz i feel kinda out of control at the moment
Are you eating enough? And are you getting super free in? x

Loads of fruit and veg.. And i think that might be my problem,in eating too much.. In that im always shoving something in my gob!!!

Loads of fruit and veg.. And i think that might be my problem,in eating too much.. In that im always shoving something in my gob!!!

That was my problem when i did SW, always eating and no portion control. I know SW does work but not for me. Do you keep a food diary? maybe its worth looking back at the weeks where you have had good losses and eating the same.

I am on week 3 and only lost half a pound in my first week and 1.5 in my second.
i did sw a while back so might have to go through what i wrote on here... Bit of lunch time reading me thinks

Although my scales are not budging,in the morning... My weigh in last night at sw showed a 2lb loss....
something tells me that those scales (either ones!!) are broken!!!!

Although my scales are not budging,in the morning... My weigh in last night at sw showed a 2lb loss....
something tells me that those scales (either ones!!) are broken!!!!

Believe the Sw ones.. Well done. X

I'm not convinced... My SW consultant is sending them back and getting new ones, coz she has had a lot of people say are they right.. So we will see when she gets her new ones.

Well needless to day I had a bad week, added by the scales were wrong. And have been for 2 weeks. Soooo this means that pretty much I have not lost any weight in all my time at SW and now I infact have gained..

+9 lbs this week.... I'm more than I was at the start of my weigh in at SW. So I just need to regain focus and drink more (because I'm definitely not doing enough of that)

Is that 9 including the scale error hunny!?? Maybe it was your starting weight that was wrong but the scales going down was probably losses just from whatever your actual weight was when started if that makes sense.

Have you had a bad week bc of the incorrect scales?!

But your right all you can do is refocus xxxx

Krystle hit one huge big downward spiral that has ended in,my scales this morning being up!!!

Monday 1st July 2013- i weigh 13stone 13.6lbs

i have been so emotionally down this week (probly from seeing +9 on the scales..) although i know its not entirely my fault.
but i have not been good with food.

this weekend has been an emotional rollercoaster of feeling huge and fat, but then that has made me eat crap,

so if hitting rock bottom and feeling really bad. Doesn't kick start me into losing weight then there is no hope for me!!!

i need all of your help though.
please give me the kick up the bum i need.

please .msg me if you have my details (if you don't pm me and i will give them to you) fb message me, just to keep me on the straight and narrow!!! I need serious help!!!!

Oh ladies. ..:-( horrid feeling. Right..... come on girls.... you can do this! Have a read of your own diaries from the very beginning.... when you put your minds to it, you find it easier and more enjoyable. You girls have inspired me no end, now have a read of your own diaries and maybe seeing your own progress may inspire you as much as it did me.... come on girlies....we need you!! :) x

I completely understand we all have wobbles after all were all human.

It's easy to say just ignore things that happen in life but lets face it out weight and emotional eating is going to be a lifetime battle. But it's about acknowledging that and keep fighting!

You know I'm here if you need me come on honey you can do it!! Xxx

Thanks ladies...

I have wobbled a little today... And shocked myself a little...

Sainsburys taste the difference white chocolate and raspberry cookies (from the bakery) 357calories!!!!! That's 24 syns. No of course I didn't have just one. I had two!!!! Thinking cookies are about 6-7 syns I would have 2... Then I'm still under my syns for the day and I was laughing, errrrrr no... I completely got that one wrong!!!

but It is all about where I go from here, do I think we'll Sod this I have already consumed 700 calories (that's more than a whole day on Cambridge just in 2 cookies) why not consume the rest if my fridge, or do I say we'll I know now, I can learn from my mistakes, put the rest of the cookies in the bin, and keep going on with the rest of the day without stuffing my face...

I am going to go for the second option!!!

Yes the second option is the sensible one!

And well done you for realising :) you can do it and those cookies are not gonna stop you having a loss! X

Oh ladies. ..:-( horrid feeling. Right..... come on girls.... you can do this! Have a read of your own diaries from the very beginning.... when you put your minds to it, you find it easier and more enjoyable. You girls have inspired me no end, now have a read of your own diaries and maybe seeing your own progress may inspire you as much as it did me.... come on girlies....we need you!! :) x

Thanks Hun, it is kinda just what I needed to hear,
I don't feel like an inspiration, coz out of it all I. Have only just lost 2.5 stone, it was up to almost 6 stone, and I am kicking myself that I have let things go. But I really do need to read over my diary and find my mojo again..

Back