Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

I was there however today has not been great.... Really need to start taking the tabs again and therefor i wont eat crap like frankfurters!!!!!!

I was there however today has not been great.... Really need to start taking the tabs again and therefor i wont eat crap like frankfurters!!!!!!

Get back on them Hun.. I think I will be back on them for a week or 2 when I get home, just to make sure I don't get tempted by the sweet stuff x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well today's weight is:

Monday 8th July:
13 stone 12lbs
So a loss of 1.6lbs

I was down lower than that last week but I have had a few high carb meals and I really don't think that has helped, and I also had a few really piggy moments,

I started the tablets up again this morning, so I have had 2 so far today

Breakfast:
Slim and save vanilla caramel shake
Snack:
(Far too much lol) 1x peach, large snack a jack caramels, 1x cheese large snack a jack. 1 x coconut muller light
Lunch:
Chicken pieces and Cambridge choc mint shake
Snack:........
Dinner: will be fish (cod) and McCain 5% chips

I have eaten too much I know throughout the day... Ad it's boredom eating.
But I know if I did not have that little blue pill this morning the house would be empty from the chocolate that is here, I would have eaten it all!!!!

Well today's weight is:

Monday 8th July:
13 stone 12lbs
So a loss of 1.6lbs

I was down lower than that last week but I have had a few high carb meals and I really don't think that has helped, and I also had a few really piggy moments,

I started the tablets up again this morning, so I have had 2 so far today

Breakfast:
Slim and save vanilla caramel shake
Snack:
(Far too much lol) 1x peach, large snack a jack caramels, 1x cheese large snack a jack. 1 x coconut muller light
Lunch:
Chicken pieces and Cambridge choc mint shake
Snack:........
Dinner: will be fish (cod) and McCain 5% chips

I have eaten too much I know throughout the day... Ad it's boredom eating.
But I know if I did not have that little blue pill this morning the house would be empty from the chocolate that is here, I would have eaten it all!!!!

All moving in the right direction hunni... And well done on sticking to the healthier snacks whn there is choc in the house x

Oh in so stuffed. I feel ill!!!!

snack: nothing
dinner: pan fried cod, chips and beans.

stuffed!!!!

I'm not restarting, although I do have quite a stock built up, if I feel I need the extra willpower x

LisaM1977 said:
I'm not restarting, although I do have quite a stock built up, if I feel I need the extra willpower x

Me too! I've got boxes and boxes of it - I think my GP will keep it on my repeat prescription forever, lol. :) xx

Is that a general thing do you think Tracey? Or just a one off? I'm panicking that when I see my doc in Aug, she won't let me have any more! Lol...

Pudders said:
Is that a general thing do you think Tracey? Or just a one off? I'm panicking that when I see my doc in Aug, she won't let me have any more! Lol...

Sorry, hon, not quite sure what you're asking! They were put on my repeat prescription after I'd lost the required % to be allowed to have them for a year (5%, 10%?? can't remember!), so that was probably about 18 months ago and they've never come off, lol. Because I have so many prescription items (about six or so every month), I have a prepay certificate, and it doesn't cost me anything extra to get them, so they just keep coming!! Why are you worried you might not get them? :) xx

I'm not worried worried as such... I'll just be dead disappointed if she takes me off of them just yet! Lol. X

I was like that when I was seeing the doctor. But they were really supportive, and I guess unless you gain incredible amounts of weight they are not going it take you off until the recommended 12 months,

My stock is all stuff that I had saved up.... I think some is out of date by a couple of months, so I a hoping its all going to be ok. Surely a month or two isn't going to hurt,,,,

Kes said:
I was like that when I was seeing the doctor. But they were really supportive, and I guess unless you gain incredible amounts of weight they are not going it take you off until the recommended 12 months,

My stock is all stuff that I had saved up.... I think some is out of date by a couple of months, so I a hoping its all going to be ok. Surely a month or two isn't going to hurt,,,,

I'm sure they'll be fine. I'm just interested to see if they ever think to take me off them, lol. :) xx

I'm really surprised that at 12 months it didn't flair up.. But if you are happy on them and you have had some kind of break on them throughout the time you have been on them I am sure it will be ok

Kes said:
I'm really surprised that at 12 months it didn't flair up.. But if you are happy on them and you have had some kind of break on them throughout the time you have been on them I am sure it will be ok

Well, they do say you can be on them for up to two years. But as I've developed gallstones, which are a known potential side-effect, I thought I'd better leave them off for now, and do feel so much better for it, quite amazingly so really. :) xx

Back