Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

going ok.. will know more results when i have weigh in on monday... (as im trying not to weigh myself....)

im still not convinced that i can eat pasta or jackets for lunch each day and still lose weight... but. we will see what happens.

come awwwwnnn how'd ya doo?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

i lost 2lbs!!! Woop woop. Its so nice to be losing finally again.

So bring on the rest (well bring it off but you know what i mean.)

im please about that, and i have had a really stressful week.

A friend of mine text me on friday and said she was in hospital, she is 23 weeks pregnant and has a 2 and a half year old boy and her husband anounced he didnt love her anymore and he was leaving!!!!!!!
Was gob smacked and pretty much have had to drop things i had planned to be with her. Which im more than happy to do, as she doesnt have anyone else (she is from america and moved over here to be with her husband, just like me but im from australia) and she has friends but none she can truely rely on... Or they have 2-3 kids themselves and have to look after thier families..
So ive been there for her, and cleaned her house and stuff. So ive not has much time to do my planned exercises...
Last night he apparently said he was staying, and there was no need to do the divorce etc... So im yet to talk to her properly, but she sounded hopeful.. So fingers crossed. I just hope that he doesnt change his mind just after the baby is born......

Hope everyone else had a good week...

Kes,really well done on the 2 pounds that's great news. Not such good news about your friend, I suppose all you can do is be there for her when she needs you and hope for the best. Cleaning is great exercise!

KB x

Well done Kes, 2lbs is great, especially as things didn't exactly pan out as you'd planned.
What a shame for your friend, she must feel like her world has come crashing down around her ears :( A similar thing happened to my friend, who seperated from her partner when she was six months pregnant. It was an awful time for her, but she did have the support of her extended family and friends which makes a huge difference. It's good that your friend has you for support :)
I just hope things work out for her, with or without her husband. Half the battle is knowing where you stand, so I hope he makes his mind up sooner rather than later!!

Well done again on your weight loss...onwards and downwards :)

hellooooo well done on the loss hun! woooop

how you finding it? r u egoying eating foooood? lol

xxxxxxxx

yeah loving eating again, although i do struggle with some ideas.... But getting there.

We are currently staying at some friends house at the moment, so have no control over what we eat, so its kinda frustrating me.

Im also a little worried about me also. We ate nachos for lunch and felt sooooo sick that i wanted to make myself sick. (i didnt), and we had some chocolate pudding, which i thought well ive been super good, why not, and i also felt physically sick eating it and still do and it was about 3 hours later.... I want to make myself sick... I wouldnt do it but im thinking about it so thats scareing me.

Hope everyone is having a lovely long weekend.

Maybe the sick feeling is coming from eating high fat foods after not eating them for so long, I know this happens to me, it's as if my body has got out of the way of dealing with fat. Hope you're feeling better, have a great weekend. (Long weekend here is Sat, Sun, Mon and Tue, we get Tue instead of Fri)

KB x

omg kes hope u are alright!

I reall dunno what to say! Bt please dont do it! Maybe your friend has some indegstion tablets? It may settle your tummy! Makin your self sick is never good it rots your teeth!

Sending you lots of love!

Love katie

Ps one thing i TRY to do when I go to places where i have no control over food is eat half and say that u r full! That way u cust the cals and also dont feel like u r gunna explode! Its tough when your not preparing the food! Maybe you explain that you just started sw and wanna try an be as good as possible so would she mind doing u a fruit salad or something. xxxx

they know im dieting, and they all had big portions and i had about a quarter of what they had.

I dont know what it was but i think its more mind over matter.. I dont want to eat bad foods so im trying to reject them...

Wel will see how it goes.

Its hard to reject food when it's offered to you as you don't want to be seen as insulting someone

i dont mind eating it. I know life throws stuff at you and you just have to go with the flow, and i know you cant diet every day for the rest of your life.. Ijust dont get why i get ill....

Maybe your body isn't used to the calories anymore?

im truely being a slackker here....
ive got so much going on these days, i kinda feel like my brain is going to explode.

hopefully after this weekend, my photography work load will drop... (until the next shoot) but hoping to get loads of work done on that.
then things will hopefully settle down..

my back is killing me again, and i have no idea how to fix it. so im back to the chiropractor on sat, because if i dont go i will not be able to complete (or start) my 100 mile jogging.....
ehhhhhh

TOO MUCH TO DO!!

weight loss though has been good, and ive been losing 2lbs.. i fear im not going to be able to do that this week because ive not been exercising because of my back...
ehhhhhhhhhh slimming world wont be happy with me. lol

right off to get the kids out into the sunshine before any kinda black cloud heads over this way...

can anyone see it?

well, its been yet again a while since i updated this.....
so ill try and fill you in..

ive hurt my back (not as bad as before, but still unable to do any exercise... :( but i am going to try and get in some walking.... i hope.)

i was completly shocked when i got on the scales at slimming world tonight and they said i lost 1.5lbs. didnt think i was going to lose because of my lack of movement.

im thinking jogging might be out of the question... :( and i really wanted to do the 100 mile challenge..
hmmmmmm might think about that one... see what happens.

might start swimming again... we will see...

i wonder how you get the little thing in your sig about losing your 1/2 stone for slimming world... as i got that award tonight.. WOOP WOOP!! i was very chuffed...

right im off to bed, and then tomorrow night i will be able to get some more posting of my food for prob the last few weeks, as ive not done it for a while..... woops!

:)

Congrats on your award Kes :)

woooop congrats hun!

Just right click on mine and copy and paste it to your siggyy on user cp

Hope the back improves for ya hun!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone!
Thanks Kae for the award thingy for my sig...

this week isnt going fast enough.. i want to be able to get through this week and my next chriopractor app when she will tell me its ok to exercise again!! then its back into it.. alothough i still lost weight last week i feel rubbish because ive not been doing exercise. and i fear that this week will not be the same.

we are also going away this weekend, and i know that the friends we are going to are really good and they try to cook nice healthy meals, but its not always the case... and i feel bad but i try not to eat it all when its something that i know is really bad weather i am hungry or not...

anyway im going to try and catch up a little bit on my food diary.. i know its not that interesting, but it is good for me to formally put it out there. soooo here goes. i will see how much time i have before i have to go and get the little ones up, and if i run out of time then i will continue later.

Friday 12th March

Drink:
Squash:
home: 1,1,1,1= 1200mls
work:1,1= 800mls
Tea/coffee:1,1,1,1= 1000mls
Total: 3000mls

Food:
Breakfast: Chocolate slim fast shake
Snack:banana
Lunch: chocolate shake
Snack: crispbread with cream cheese and sweet chilli sauce
Dinner: stuffed chicken with low fat cream cheese, garlic and mixed herbs wrapped in low fat ham with a salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers and some cous cous.
Snack: 1 weight watchers carrot cake slice

Exercise: 23min light full body biggest loser workout.

Saturday 13th march

Drink:
Squash:
home: 1,1,1,1= 1200mls
water: 1,1,1= 600mls
Tea/coffee: 1,1,1,1=1000mls
Total: 2800mls

Food:
Breakfast: 3 large pancakes with home made blueberry syrup.
Snack: nothing
Lunch: 3 slices of ham, 10 or so cherry tomatoes, small amount of onion and chive low fat cheese and weight watchers carrot cake
Dinner: 150g raspberries. chocolate slim fast shake
Snack: 2 chocolate snack a jack cakes, 2 roses caramel chocolates

Exercise:
biggest loser: 36 min moderate core workout

Sunday 14th March:

Drink:
Squash:
home:1,1,1,1,1= 1500mls
Tea/coffee: 1,1,1,1= 1000mls
Total: 2500mls

Food:
Breakfast: 2 hot cross buns, little bit of light olive spread.
Lunch:nothing
Snack:nothing
Dinner:roast lamb, roast potatoes, parsnips, sweet potatoes, butternut squash. broccoli, and gravy.
Snack: home made rubarb and apple crumble with granola topping (9%fat)

Exercise: biggest loser 29 min moderate full body.

monday 15th March:

Drink:
Squash:
home:1,1,1= 1200mls
work: 1= 400mls
Tea/coffee: 1,1,1,1,1,1= 1500mls
water: 500mls
Total: 3600mls

Food:
Breakfast: nothing
Snack: aldi sweet chilli things.
Snack: sweet chilli rivita
Dinner: quorne mince spaghetti with tesco light cheese
Snack: ambrosia layers caramel and custartd and 1 banana and activia vanilla yog

Exercise: biggest loser hangwire challenge (won it!)

Tuesday 16th March

Drink:
Squash:
home:1= 300mls
work: 1,1= 800mls
Tea/coffee: 1,1,1,1= 100mls
water:500mls
Total: 2600mls

Food:
Breakfast: chocolate shake
Snack: 1 rich tea biscuit and a small piece of cheese on toast.
Snack: small piece of caramel home made slice, peanut cookie
Dinner: hot roast lamb sandwich and some lamb on its own.

Exercise: biggest loser 18 min light full body workout.

wednesday 17th March

Drink:
Squash:
bottle: 1,1,1,1= 2000mls
Tea/coffee: 1,1,1,1,1= 1250mls
Total: 3550mls

Food:
Snack: bourbon, banana and a activia vanilla
Snack: handful of pretzels and a pack of caramel snack a jacks
Dinner: chicken and salad with fat free dressing

Exercise: 19 mins light core workout

Thursday 18th march
Drink:
Squash:
work: 1,1=800mls
Tea/coffee: 1,1,1 =750mls
Total: 1850mls ( NOT ENOUGH)

Food:
Snack: small bowl chicken and bacon pasta
Snack: 2 car chocolates (the shape of cars), hob nob and small smarties
Dinner: steak chips and salad

Exercise: none :(

im feeling so rubbish today.

i am tired, stressed and i just dont really wanna be at work, i want to be somewhere exercising but i cant because of my back!!!
there isnt enough hours in the day for me to get the things i want to get done...
its sooooo frustrating! ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

right rant over, and to be honest it hasnt made me feel any better...

Back