Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

mee too! I hope it happens V soon!

Go you for gyming it too! Try not to over do it tho hun

xx

fingers crossed!!!

Sounds so far so good Kes!

well i had the original flavor porridge this morning.... mixed it properly (in the whiz) and then cooked it.... and it was LUSH!!! love it...
when i have finished doing this, im going to still have that for breakie... its really really yummy!!
maybe when i have the apple and cin one again (as i got two of most things) i will mix it properly and it will be just as nice....
LOVE IT.. lol..

im not as hungry today... but once again picked at a couple of the kids things. so i need to stop that habbit...
im not craving foods as much... although it would be nice to eat...

im doing pretty good!!

went to the gym last night.. little sore today. and my back is on the brink of going, so im trying to take it easy.... but still keep mobile... its frustrating, as i have no idea what to do. and i also have no idea whats making it feel sore.... nothing i can honestly think of would hurt my back... im always so careful!!!

well ive got a choc shake for lunch... (trying to string it out as much as possible so that i dont get really hungry this afternoon...)

and i have chilli soup for dinner... hope its nice......

hey all...

my back is killing me..
i am seeing the chiropractor at 7am tomorrow morning. bless her she is coming into work early to see me...

ive been bad today.... so im just going to draw a line underneath it, and move on...

its wierd that i am going to work tomorrow, (i worked 3 days now i am working 5 days...)

i hope that i am feeling better over the weekend. and that no foodie demons come and eat me!!!!

hope everyone is doing ok

right well my back was twisted and well and truely out of place.... she was supprised that i wasnt in more pain than i was...
so i either am getting used to back pain or since my lumber puncture etc, i must have a higher pain threshold....

i got my exante pack (cheaper version of cambridge that im making the extra up with) and had a banana shake this morning... i loved it...
i could get used to having these all the time...
loved the cambridge porridge and also the shakes i have had have been really nice. much prefer them to slim fast...

although i was looking at the exante cals etc... and it has more in it... so im hoping to just have one of those a day.....

Just wanted to post quickly.. will do more tomoz but I had my weigh in tonight....6.5lbs down. Woop woop

yes.. its not the best way to be doing it. and i cant wait till its gone to maintain it.... and if i put it back on then have to get it off again so be it. but at least i will be happy in my dress :)

Well done Kes :D

thanks pk!

right ive been slacking...
lol

diet... going good. had a few days where i wasnt focused... and i didnt lose any weight (yes im back every day weighing. LOL)
but had a really good day yesterday, and im more focused than ever, as im so close to the inches i need to be, so any more than that i will be over the moon!
if i can manage to get down to the inches of a size 10 oh my good ness i will be well chuffed.....

not sure what i am on my bottom half in comparison to the dress, because i cant remember where she measured me... so im either 1.5 iches away (if its supposed to be my hips) or 2-3 inches (if its my bum)
im getting excited now.......
WOOP WOOP

well i met up with my new cambridge lady... she is very nice. and seems like she would be very supportive...
next week is full on get on with it week (and make up for any damage i do on the weekend)

i am looking forward to friday night (we are having take away) it is my hubby's and mine 5th ann (not wedding or anything like that) but 5 years since we met... and got together...
we met up in windsor just after i arrived in England (we met on the net and spoke to each other most days for 3-4 months)
and we have been together ever since...
i wouldnt normally have celebrated this occasion.. but 5 years its a long time. and i think it should be celebrated... not with cards or pressies, but with a nice meal. i dont want to go out, so we are going to just sit in front of the tv with a dvd and some yummy thai.. YUM!!

then on sat i have a wedding to go to.. i hope i have made the right decisions in the foods that were on offer (we had to tell them a few weeks ago what we wanted to eat)

and then sunday is back onto plan, and completly 100% and also really get into the sole source!
im so looking forward to end of the month weigh in and also measuring myself! CANT WAIT!

ive had to cancel my gym member ship :( i cant afford it with everything for aus and the wedding reception to pay for...) and with doing the cambridge i cant really do the exercise i wanted to be doing, so im going to cancel it until we get back, and then when i finish off losing the weight i want i will join again!...

right must get going...

hope everyone is having a lovely week (i hope i will!!)

Aww kes,thats definitely worth celebrating!!! :D

where did you start talking?like a regular chat room? thats such a sweet story and to be getting married too...awww!! :)

you'll have a fantastic weekend,what dvd are you watching?

4.5lbs off. Can't believe it. Im over the moon.:):):)

Not sure on what dvd. Open to suggestions....
We met on a site called hi 5 which us similar to face book but not as big. I emailed loads of people asking before I came over what was good to go and see other than the main things like big Ben etc and he was the only one who replied back. We got chatting and that was that. We have loads in common and we have an amazing connection we are as daft. As each other too.

I hope that the weekend doesn't do too much damage but to be honest I think I can handle it.

In another exciting note I have received a call today telling me that my wedding dress is in. Aaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhh so excited. And I've made an appointment on the 16th November for my dress fitting. I am so nervous but so excited at the same time.

It's not too far away but I hope that it will all be fine.
Eeekkk so excited.

aww Kes,that sweet..i love stories like that..ooh youre like meg ryan and tom hanks in youve got mail :D

well done with the weight loss!! bet youre sooooo excited about the dress,i know i would be :) are you going to post some pics?

i will post some pics... i should really show some of what i wasn and am now...hmmmm i dunno how though. lol... will investigate, and then have a look at awhat ive got.. :)

i didnt have an overly good day yesterday... tiredness is setting in from a few late nights, and i dont know if i am coming down with a cold or not, but have not felt overly well...
so food kinda came into my mouth yesterday all on is own... lol. no i take full responsibility...
to be honest. i am really looking forward to friday night and sat to be over... i can stop making any excuse like well this week isnt gonna be a good one anyway... etc.... and i can crack on with it....

all i want to do at the min is sleep though......

going to pilates tonight... and also going in there to cancel my membership.. BOOOOOO... but i will be back after christmas... as i will need to keep up the exercise when i am maintaining... or to help me lose what i put on over christmas. :)

hope all are well....

Back