Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

hi kes! i was shocked when i saw how much exercise you do! ive been reading your diary and uve come such a long way! congrats!

How did it go hun??

xxx

hi kes! i was shocked when i saw how much exercise you do! ive been reading your diary and uve come such a long way! congrats!

THANKS I have tried most of the time... my exercise is nothing compared to what kirra does. She is the exercise queen.

How did it go hun??

xxx

Well the cambridge diet starts.on monday.... I didnt really like... well I didn't get a good vibe from the lady.. so i might see if I can.find someone else.... if not ill just stick with.her. its only for 10 weeks....
She has put me on 2 shakes and 1 meal... which I think is stupid. Because that's what I was doing. On slim fast... so I'm going to.order an exante pack and I am going to make up the other shake with one of those. Because the consultant wouldn't give me any more than i need.
I am going to a wedding in 3 weeks so a few.days before then I will go up to the 2 shakes and one meal, so that I can enjoy a few drinks and meal without making me sick.

I went to London yesterday with the hubby for a belated anniversary present from his parents. A London river lunch cruise and a trip on the london eye. The day was fab... food was delish and we had an amazing day. we then came back and.had an early bird and the.beefeater close to us. Yum yum

I am off on a girly night.in (as we are staying in) tonight, then tomorrow I am going to have a roast and crumble, then the dreaded Cambridge diet starts on Monday. WEll its not dreaded. Quite looking forward to it. I know its going to be tough. BUt I want to are the scales go down again..

Do the shakes have something different in them to slim fast perhaps?

What plan is it? I thought it was 3 shakes and a meal? I dunno ha!

Have you looked at the ingredients to see what the difference is? Assume CD are less cals than SF but have more nutrition! What you gunna do bout the gym and all your exersize?

Your weekend sounds amazing! Glad u had a fab time!

Good luck for tomoz (not thatu will need it)

Love katie
xx

Do the shakes have something different in them to slim fast perhaps?

im not sure. i will sit down with both the boxes and maybe have a look....

What plan is it? I thought it was 3 shakes and a meal? I dunno ha!

Have you looked at the ingredients to see what the difference is? Assume CD are less cals than SF but have more nutrition! What you gunna do bout the gym and all your exersize?

Your weekend sounds amazing! Glad u had a fab time!

Good luck for tomoz (not thatu will need it)

Love katie
xx

there are 8 or so plans that you can do... the one with 3 shakes is the most sever... and (apparently) you need drs consent to do that... and there aint no way my dr would ever let me do that. so what he doesnt know wont hurt him lol....
(unless he is reading this LOL)

gym im still going to go... the cdc lady said that not to start anything new, but as i have already built up a good routine keep doing it... there will be times i wont feel good (mainly in my first week (and the 4th as i will have eaten and drunk alcohol) so i might need to take it easy. but i fully plan to keep it up!

i am starting today on the CD .....
but ive not had my first shake yet... im trying to save it so that i can have one around lunch, one mid afternoon and one at night. (i get really hungry mid afternoon...) so i though saving that till then will help me get through it...

my back is out of place again. which is worrying me. and i am doing all i can to stop it from going completly... and im hobbling around like a mad woman trying to not allow me to go stiff.... lol...
i cant afford to have the time off work again!

ehhhhhh

right off to finish burning cds of the wedding we photographed.... backing everything up before i lose it all. LOL

Good luck with the CD I don't envy you. Re your back, try crawling around on your hands and knees for a while, works well to slip things back in to place even though you look ridiculous.

KB x

thanks i will try that....

wish me luck at the Dr's... he is prob not going to be happy that i have not lost weight.... but will have to explain all....
fingers crossed he is ok with it all.

Good luck!!

Well the Dr was ok with my half a kg on. considering that ice not been great the last few days I also lost 1.5 lbs at Slimming world too. Woop....

Loving more losses... bring it off.

BLoody hungry..... can't wait till I get home and I can have my eve shake...

well i just had a cambridge soup...leek and potato...
it was really nice... although i think i added a little too much water, as it was really like a drink... lol.. but it was really nice...

will be having one of those again!!!

Wooop on the loss flower! R u still gunna sw??

How did u find day one then?

xxx

Wooop on the loss flower! R u still gunna sw??

How did u find day one then?

xxx

I'm still going to do sw, purely because I'm only on cd for 10 weeks, then I want to maintain through sw.
And once I reach goal it won't cost me anything...

How's day two going Kes? I'm glad the soup was alright - I guess half the battle is working out which of the soups and shakes actually taste OK!
They say the first few days are the worst, so I hope you're not feeling too hungry today! Keep us updated :)
x

well day two........

i dont know what happened.... lol (excuse really lol) i didnt realise what i was doing until i had eaten it... i cooked and ate a hot dog (without the bread) that i was giving the kids for lunch..... i dont understand why i did it... it was something that i ave not done in ages... and i didnt realise i was doing it until i had almost finished the sausage..... woops...

but other than that...

had a apple and cinnamon porridge...
not bad... really sweet.. but i love sweet things, so it was right down my ally!..
im about to have my lunch time one (been holding off as much as i can... and its now 2pm... so i think i should be able to get through without to much trouble.... im having a toffee and walnut shake... (my first actual what they call shake.. ) so i hope that is nice.

there are so many to choose from...

ive also just ordered my exante bumper pack. so i will be fine for the next 10 weeks if the cambridge lady only gives me 2 packs a day...

i had a headache this morning, but it seems to have passed. which is fab....
ive been drinking loads of water...really missing sugar free squash but as i keep telling myself its only for 10 weeks! i dont know why, as im not really drinking anymore than i used to, but i seem to need to wee a lot more.. (sorry tmi)
lol

right off to go and make my shake and then get the kids up...

the eldest one i look after starts school(only mornings for the first term) so its all very exciting for him... and sad for us...
i dont know what im going to do with just having one of them...
and i start working monday and friday afternoons now. which is gonna be a pain!!! :( booooooooo

The excess peeing is because there's nothing in your stomach to absorb the water anymore and it goes straight through :D

Glad you're getting on ok :)

It does get easier, the headaches will pass once your body gets over carb withdrawal. Mine have gone now thankfully!

Last edited:
Evening hun!

Whoooopsie to the sausage! hehe But well done for stopping at that! I

Boo to the extra work you have to do! hehe Hope he as a ball! We took Amber to see her school today! She doesnt start till Jan bless her! Shes soo excited!

xxxx

well i have just come back from the gym!! get me... back to gym bunny.... lol... and back into the weights.... oh my goosh im going to be sore tomorrow..
although my stomach is about to eat itself... and everything i think about comes back to food. im doing really well....

i had a strawberry shake for dinner (very nice... much nicer than the slim fast ones!!!) and for lunch i had a toffee and walnut one... which was also very nice... im quite shocked....
apart from them leaving apowdery taste in my mouth, they are much nicer than the slim fast ones...
so thats a plus!!

lets hope that tomorrow i dont have and slip ups!!!
and then it will start to get easier, and apparently i will start to feel less hungry.... hmmmm lol...

Back