Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

i just wanna say a really HUGE thank you to all of you guys, today you have reminded me (along with a few other things that happened today) that my life is headed for exciting things, and i feel so inspired to do all that i can to achieve my goals...

i want to help people, and i want to inspire people... as so many have inspired me.

THANK YOU!!

Too sweet, great to see you here hun :)

Well done one the 6lbs too xxxx

Thanks hun....

Man I'm tired today! I have to work today too, so not overly looking forward to that.... but it earns the money, and I then get to come home and relax in the sofa tonight!

lol oh dear, that just shows that i was not at all awake writing that. LOL
im such a numpty!

lol

yep def tired numpty

today is going good, just chilling (although have spent the whole morning trying on suck me in pants!!)
will try my dress on later when hubby gets home.... and will let you all know if it fits...

eeekkkk

well now im about to go and try and wear my heels in a little... they are nice and high... lol
need to go and scrub them in.... :) off to do ironing in 5 and a half inch heels!!!

Trying on 'suck me in' pants is like doing a work out in itself !!! Have you found any that actually work? xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I want to know which ones work too! In fact I need a "suck me in" whole body stocking at the moment! Fair play to you on the heels, anything over an inch and I'm in broken ankle territory, good job I'm tall! Let us know how it goes (after A has ravished you that is)

KB x

ahhh there was none of that...

it looks good..

now the suck me in pants.. because i have a split that comes up rigggghhhhttt to the top of my leg, i cant wear the ones with shorts (which would be better in my opinion) because i found most of the ones that i got cut into my HUGE bit where my leg meets my hip.. (where the bottom of your pants run) they do work (some more than others) i prob would have been better of getting a corset one i think.. BUT in the end i went for......
http://www.marksandspencer.com/M-Woman-Control-Selvedge-Knickers/dp/B0055WEN6K?rrClickthru=Browse
they are the same as those but they come right up under my boobs.

they do suck you in, but dont hide completly that you have a few michelin men around ya belly.. (how i described it to my husband which he couldnt stop laughing at me LOL)

He wasn't supposed to LAUGHING at you he was supposed to be RAVISHING you! Give him a slap on the wrist from me. Now, we're going to need pics of you in this gorgeous dress! Well done you for getting in to it. Seriously, Kes, look how far you've come!

KB x

Only problem kb is that when you're in body armour like that you may look ravishing but you're not ravishable until you've crowbarred yourself out if them. And that can take a while .......... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yes... takes me about 5 mins to get those suckers on and off! TIGHT!

The line just let me go slip into something more comfortable.. Springs to mind before any ravishing.. Or if in a hurry a pair of scissors lol I hate going to the loo wearing them!

I remember going to the loo at a wedding, taking them off and leaving them in the bin. I was in pain! By that stage anyone who was looking had seen me anyway.

KB x

Lol that's fantastic :) hopefully it wasn't a mini skirt :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I got into the dress.. (if anyone can tell me how to put photos on.... then ill show you a pic)

Suck me in pants worked a treat and only had to go to the loo once so it wasn't too bad,

Im now back to eating healthy, exercising loads and having the occasional shake/meal bar/meal pack to keep my cals low, and work hard at building my fitness right up.

I'm gonna write whst I have, in the hope that I keep myself on the straight and narrow, and also give others some ideas...

So today... (not back on the tablets after the weekend yet so had a woops moment)

Breakfast: slim and save muesli bar. (Yuck! Lol)
Lunch: spicy Butternut squash soup (covent garden)
Snack: hummus and salami and parma ham ( my woops moment)
Dinner: pasta with spinach, chicken, peas, light Philli ( garlic and herb) and cherry tomatoes.

I did a legs, bums and tums class today ( gonna feel that tomorrow)

Rachgleeson said:
HI Kes thought i would pop by and see how you were!! I am back with my tail between my legs lol!! But hey new year new start. How are things with you?

Hey hun,
I'm not too bad, and going well.

You will do just fine, the hard part is getting back into the swing of things . (well for me anyway)

Back