Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

I feel so huge... but Christmas was lovely.. but thankfully its over now for another year.... just new years to get through then tablets are coming back out and ill be on the road downwards again!
Hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas! Xxx

Come on kes you know you can do it!! Xx

Hey Kes,

How are you?

miss you xx

hey guys,

i am here, i have just been super slacko when it comes to being on here, as i get frustrated with my phone and the mistakes it makes and just want to sit at a computer, but i dont like sitting at a desk all the time soooooo i have not been on lately, but now i have the laptop back... i can hopefully get a little more time on here....
this year has gone well so far, lost a little weight, but i cant remember what i was when i set the easter target... :( but never mind.... i will just go from what my MFP weight was... (which i need to update.)

which im gonna go and do now... then come back :)

oooohhhh thats 6lbs lost... pretty cool! :)
i chuffed now.
:):):):):)
that means i only have to lose a stone for Easter.. oohhh now going to go update the easter challenge.

hey Alex..... how are you going?
are you still Exante'ing?

i just wanna say a really HUGE thank you to all of you guys, today you have reminded me (along with a few other things that happened today) that my life is headed for exciting things, and i feel so inspired to do all that i can to achieve my goals...

i want to help people, and i want to inspire people... as so many have inspired me.

THANK YOU!!

Kes have you visited our 2012 goals sticky and put your wishes down on there to look back on when you need a kick in the rear end ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well i put my Goals down on the sticky! was really nice to be able to write all of it down, and really have acheivable goals for the year!!!

only 2 days left until the Awards night.... and starting to get a little eeeekkkkkk

ive just got back from having a full leg, bikini, eyebrow wax, eye lash tint and my toes done in gel (french) which im not in as much pain as what i thought i would be... but i enjoyed being a little pampered...
loved it!!!

You'll be fine Kes, your siggie pictures are an inspiration to us all. I'm looking forward to being able to post the same kind of pictures on mine.... You are so close you must be able to smell it x

not quite. as i know how hard im going to have to work and focus to get those last horrid pounds off. its gonna take its time thats for sure!!

oooohhhh thats 6lbs lost... pretty cool! :)
i chuffed now.
:):):):):)
that means i only have to lose a stone for Easter.. oohhh now going to go update the easter challenge.

Welcome back and well done on your weight loss:happy096:

Kes said:
not quite. as i know how hard im going to have to work and focus to get those last horrid pounds off. its gonna take its time thats for sure!!

But with every day even if only a teeny bit lighter you'll weigh less xx

But having a goal will keep you focused :) well done just keep going!! X

Back