Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

wow!!!! Is all i a going to say!!
We went to next yesterday, and i thought why not, get some cheap jeans in the sale!!! Thought ill get the 16's so that ill have some when i get out of the 18's ive been wearing, thought hmmm ill try them on, why not!! OMG they went up, thought ahh they wont button up!! OMG they did!!!!!!! Couldnt believe it!!! I fit into NEXT 16 jeans!!!!!!!!! I mean they are a little tight, but ive worn tighter!!!! I feel over the moon that ive now gone 2 sizes down from starting!!! Woop woop

we had KFC yeaterday, and having thai out with friends tonight for nye but so cant wait to get back into losing again and takin the tablets!!! Woop woop

Wohoo Kes!! :) :D

I've bought some size 18 jeans from evans (waiting for them delivered). Don't think I'll be able to get into them just yet.

well done kes!!!!!!!! Its amazing when u get in the next size!

Not at all happy u dint come see me lady! I would have had salad and low fat christmas puddings ready and waiting lady!

2lbs is not bad at all! it could quite easily be water retention from all that dinner and buffet u were force fed!

have a fab night hun

love katie
xxx

happy-new-year.jpg

Happy new year to ya hun! Thanks for all your support! hope 2010 brings you everything u wish for!

love katie
xxxxxxxxxx

Right its 2010!!!!

and i am starting back up tomorrow....
(stoped the tablets just before christmas, but have not gone over board with food (apart from a few chocolates tonight))

Bring on the new Year and losing some more weight.....

BRING it on!!

wooop wooop! welcome to 2010 kes!

goodluck mrs!

speak soon

love katie
xxx

hey all listening!!!

Still got this blooming stinker of a cold, and feel worse than yesterday!!!

Weighed in this morning and the scales are coming in a 14 stone 8lbs!! Which means overall on the festive front ive stayed the same, which i guess ive got to be happy with... Just feel like ive wasted time not losing ehhhhh oh well get over it woman!

Got dr app this afternoon, wich i plan to walk to so that should give me a little exercise and if i can muster up some energy ill wii it!!! Dame cold!!! I wanted to get rightly back into it today but everything aches and my nose feels like its goin to eexplode with the amount of snot in it that wont come out... Wonder if you weigh less if you didnt have your sinus's full of crap?????

Wish me luck for this afternoon!!!!!!

hey lovely!

awww u got man flu? haha kust kidding ya! hope u get better soon! sts is fab!

Good luck for docs huny!

speak soon love katie
xx

yes i have man flu....
but hubby has it too so its not soo bad...
lol

dr app went well, i think i have the nicest dr in the world... he was happy that i stayed the same over the last 2 weeks (well month really)

so im 14stone 11lb (94kg) (with clothes and shoes on)

BRING ON THE 10lb loss this month.....

i hope i can do it...

ive not started the tablets today, as i had a bit of a chocolate fix last night and had twisties (if your an aussie then you will know what i mean) had them for lunch, and thought hmmm i have to work this week..
so ive not really had a good day,
but its completly back to it tomorrow
no more excuses!!!!!!

oooh googled it! they look niiiice! bit like nic naks! how do u get them over here like?

Well done on sts hun!

speak soon luv katie
xxx

my mum and dad brought them over when they came in the summer and because pretty much since they left i have dieted i have had no chance to eat those beautiful things!!! Hence why i did today!!!
The used by date was oct 09 so thought hmmmm they are not goin to keep till i finish dieting!!! Ehhhhh excuses excuses!!! But dame where they good!!!!
There is another pack in the cub that hubby has promised to eat (along with the rest!!! ) so heres hoping!!!!

Back to it tomoz!!!! I hope!!!

howdie ho!!!!

Right ive made it back on the wagon people!!!!

I started slim fast and xenical back up as of breakfast this moring!!!!
Woop woop!!

How bloody cold is it out there!!!

Too cold for me!! Ive hibernated at work all morning but now i have to take the kids library books back so we are off out in amin!! Bbbbbrrrrrrr
hoping the snow will hold off till i get home tonight but knowing my luck it will chuck it down just before i have to leave ehhhhh... Anyone else got snow??

Right food!!
Breakfast: strawberry slim fast pre made shake
snack: nothing
lunch: chocolate slim fast pre made shake
snack: might have a options hot choc or somethin when we get back to keep me warm!!

Dont know what poorly hubby is cooking tonight!!! Lets hope its nice lol

We got snow

A little bit and while I love snow it means i can't really go out for a walk, seeing as how it's dark and probably dangerous

We've got loads of snow, couldn't even leave the village today so am fast running out of milk, bread and veg. Must get to the shops tomorrow some how.

We've got loads of snow, couldn't even leave the village today so am fast running out of milk, bread and veg. Must get to the shops tomorrow some how.

Skis?

u make it to shops hunny?
hope cold has gone/going

xxx

right Firstly SNOW!!!! How much!!! Well there is about 25cm out there of that blooming white stuff!!!!
There was no way i would be driving out in that, so thought ehh nice relaxing snow day!! Eeerrrrr NO my bosses both had big days that they couldnt do without me, so as they have a range rover, he come and picked the me and they still poorly hubby up, and drove me back to work!! Ehhh
and i think thats what they are going to have to do again tomorrow, as its now -6 out there and i dont fancy sliding my way to work. And we cant afford for me to have something wrong with the car!!!

Food wise i have been fairly good! In amoungst the caos this morning i forgot that i would be at work without my car, and without the shakes that are in it!!!! Sooooo i didnt have breakfast, and for lunch i had a bagette (one of those bake yourself ones) with bacon (as much fat as i could get off it) and medium philly cheese (thats all they had in the fridge!!!) so im hoping the philly wont be too bad! Eeeekkkkk
dinner i had a chicken casserolle thing i made and had in the freezer for a rainy (or in this case snowy!!!) day! Yummo!! And for pud i had a muller light chocolate orange! Yummo again!!

Lastnights dinner was apricot port! It was nice.. Different but nice, and had that with sweetcorn (frozen stuff) and some potatoes!

Had loads of fun in the snow, but did get slightly numb toes!!! I dont really have the shoes for snow!

Mega tired now! I do appologise to those beautiful peoples posts out there, i will get to them i promise, im just shatted tonight!!!

Night all

today has been good!!
Ive been out in the snow again in the morning and afternoon (mainly carrying an 18 month old around!!) but have not really stopped at all!!!!
Going here there and everywhere!!

Food today i had
breakfast: vanilla pre made shake
snackx. Banana
lunch: 1 piece of ham and chocolate premade shake!
Snack: nothing
dinner: chilli and garlic chicken leg with rice and brocolli!!! (yummy but a litttle too much chilli!!!)

my boss came and got me again which was fab!! Did feel bad though! Minius 11 out there this morning, and they recorded over night where the official weather place to us is of minus 17 bbbbbrrrrrrrrr
it was bad enough when hubby came up to me with a coffee and said how cold our temp gauge was giving!!!!

Bbbbrrrr
at least i dont have to go out in it tomorrow until later in the day! Just got the cleaning at work, and then thats it!! Sooo although the snow is still compacted on our road and going out of our estate, ill be ok on the main roads!!

Right all you lovely people, good night from me and chat (hopefully catch up on everything) tomorrow!! Night night!!!

Ps tuesday nights dinner was apricoct PORK not port!!! Woops

ok ive been so rubbish in writing both diary on here and my hand written one....

ive got some oil today, and its nothing but my own fault!!
i went a little crazy yesterday... i dont know why. and i cant blame anyone but myself.
i went to bad habbit number 1 and snacked on the kids food... and i tell you what it wasnt in the rules at all!!
but im drawing a line and im not going to dwell on it... and im just going to get on with things...

this now has rightly annoyed me again, and it took me 2 hours to get to work this morning which really has peeved me..

I had normaliy yesterday and today we are stuck in the house again, with nothing but fighting from the kids i look after (which is not at all normal)
its still snowing like mad out there, and im thinking if it doesnt stop and start melting then im going to be stuck here tomorrow!!!

FED UP|!!

last night for dinner because i had been so bad, i had a shake and a muller rice and some raspberries (trying to get some fruit in)
which wasnt all that bad..
and i did 15 mins on your shape...
but today my back is starting to hurt... so im worried that Your shape is just too much for my back... i hope not because although i can see my reflection and i look like a spaz... i think it really does work you out!! and i am mega puffed by the end of it....

today im being good...
i have had a coffee
strawberry shake
and a small biscuit (one of the kids elephant things... it wasnt very nice) and some raisins....

im going to try hard to get my diary up to date most of the time... and i have to stop snacking on the kids food!!! and eating it just because it looks or smells nice....

i was doing so well before christmas and now because of no reason i know other than sheer stupidity, i have gone back to the main thing that put on all this weight....

i deserve any oil that comes my way. and i deserve no weight loss this week....

hope everyone is ok......

right lady! stop beating your self up! no one said this was gunna be easy and you have come sooo far already u r allowed a slip up every now and again! I honestly dont know how u can drink our skaes in this cold weather! couldnt you have a 200 cal soup instead to warm u up? maybe thats why u r snacking on the kids stuff!

Its awful when u r stuck in house with kids an they r fighting and arguing etc i should know ha maybe ou could take them to the library or some thing? failing that kick the out in the garden an make the build a snowman ha

hope your day gets better hun! chin up!

love katie
xx

Back