Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Hi Kes, well done on sharing your story, it couldnt have been easy. Everyone has a story behind them, and usually that is the precise reason we are on a weightloss forum, its not the food, its the emotions that make you eat/not eat it!

Just a word of caution, (and the reason i post my diary in the 'members only' weightloss diary section) is so that it cannot be googled. So dont put anything there that you wouldnt want 'anyone' to read IYKWIM.

Hope you are feeling a little better. Take care x

morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning kes!

hope u r well! hope u get some good news soon hun

have a good day love katie
xxxxxxx

Right... once again, ive been mega slack!!
i know that if i did this daily i would be able to keep on track but oh well.. must try harder...

here is the food side of things:

Wednesday:
Coffee, sweetner, skimmed milk
Breakfast: Chocolate pre made shake
Snack: Tea, Sweetner and Skimmed milk
Lunch: Banoffee Premade shake
Snack:cheerio, clusters (both without milk) and some carrot sticks.
Dinner: Chocolate pre made slim fast shake... i didnt want to have anything for dinner after finding out about my Grand dad, but i had to have something or i would regret it and go for bad things, so the 3rd shake was the only option...
Pudding: Raspberries and WW Rice pud.
Drink: 3.1 litres
Exercise: none!

Thursday
Breakfast: Banoffee Premade slim fast shake
Snack: Nothing
Lunch: Strawberry pre made slim fast shake
Snack: Banana, 2 raspberry wafer flutes
Dinner: Pork Stirfry, black bean sauce, and vercimilli noodles.
Pudding: Tescos light choices chocolate mousse
Drink: 3.4 litres
Exercise: None!!

Friday:
Breakfast: Strawberry pre made slim fast shake
Snack: nothing
Lunch: Chocolate pre made slim fast shake
Dinner: Pad Thai!! YUMMMO
Pudding: ww rich chocolate pud and Shape low fat greek style yoghurt.
Drink: 2.4 litres
Exercise: 3 hours cleaning and about 10 mins on the wii.

Saturday:
Breakfast: Nothing (the usual in bed!!)
Lunch: Strawberry slim fast from powder
Dinner: Pork Chops, cooked in apple (no oil or spray) 2 small baked pots (like really small ones that you would normally have boiled LOL) 1/2 fat cheese on top of those pots. squirt of ketchup and 1/2 sharwoods garlic and corriander narn.
Pudding:
Drink:1.75 litres.. GRRR
Exercise: 36 mins on wii... 146 cals

Sunday
Breakfast: nothing (usual in bed)
Lunch: Jacket potato at bhs with beans (No butter, no colslaw and no cheese WOOP WOOP) and side salad
Dinner: Orange chicken (keep tuned on the recipie thread for that one!!)
Pudding: Mullar Rice low fat Raspberry
Drink:2 litres still grrr.
Exercise: 45 mins wii fit Plus 234 cals

Today (finally lol)
Breakfast: Strawberry slim fast shake made from powder
Lunch: Vanillia slim fast shake made from powder
Dinner: Chicken stuffed with low fat soft cheese, wrapped in ham, cous cous, mini jackets (with a little of the soft cheese in it) and salad!
Pudding: muller light orange sprinkled with chocolate.. YUM!!! not tried these before.. and at 100 cals, and less than a gram of fat!! oh my goodness! these might take over the ww puds!!
Drink: 2 litres.. grrr need to make more of an effort!!!
Exercise: 1 hour 1 min :eek: wii fit plus 307 cals!!
Get me!! so happy about the 1 hour on the wii!!! but my right calf muscle is feeling that now!!

im feeling a little grrr with my fluid... i really need to drink more when i am at home.. at work ive got no problem. but at home ive got so much going on i forget... i MUST TRY HARDER!

2lb for me (not updated my sig picture yet... will do that when i get a chance to get onto the home computer!)
i know i should be happy with this loss. but im just so grrr... im so impatient!! someone slap me over the head please and tell me im being pathetic!!!

hope everyone is doing ok...

i know nothing more about my grandfather other than he is doing well... and waiting an operation to clean out his arteries in his neck as they are 80% blocked. so just waiting for news on how thats gone, and as soon as i know more i will keep you all updated...

everyone is doing so well this last few weeks...

as of next week i will be using the Dr's weigh ins to do my ticker and updates. as my scales ive come the conclusion are rubbish! lol...
so maybe next week it will look like ive had a bit more than i have loss, as i know the Dr's scales are different... but they are the ones that are going to tell me that ive done what i need to do and medically ok in all that needs to be done!

bring it off!

2lb is one step closer ;)

oh oh oh. forgot to say... i got back into my size 18 next jeans!! im so happy about this!!. i brought these jeans about 2 years ago... and they are so comfy... and they are jeans i fitted into last year (new years) and then they kinda got a little tight from there....
woop woop. im so happy about this!!!

yeay! well done on the jeans! Its the best part of weight loss isnt it!

Have u measured yet? if not defo do it! its v good for motivation!

your doing fab girl! stop tryin to rush it!

love katie
xx

Bet you felt on top of the world getting into your jeans, its such a massive confidence boost!
I cant wait until I can fit into more of my old stuff, a lot of it is practically new and I grew out of it before I got a chance to wear it.
Hope all is ok otherwise :)
Keep it up hun!!!

morning kes! hope u have a fab day

xxxxx

yeay! well done on the jeans! Its the best part of weight loss isnt it!

Have u measured yet? if not defo do it! its v good for motivation!

your doing fab girl! stop tryin to rush it!

love katie
xx

i know i know. i shouldnt rush it... but its just so annoying.... but i did have a stressfull week and they say stress is a big thing with weight....

Bet you felt on top of the world getting into your jeans, its such a massive confidence boost!
I cant wait until I can fit into more of my old stuff, a lot of it is practically new and I grew out of it before I got a chance to wear it.
Hope all is ok otherwise :)
Keep it up hun!!!

i did feel over the moon!! and last night i tried on another pair of jeans that have not fitted in a while and i can get them on, and done up... but... lets just say ill leave it a while...... LOL..

oh re measuring, i measure ever 3-4 weeks...
ive lost about 2-3 inches of my body and 1 inch off my legs and arms..
so yeah over the moon about that too....
i have the measurements of what i was for my wedding... so im working towards that which will be good. and then i wanna thrash them, because i know i wasnt happy then either! LOL

I got a bit annoyed with the measuring as I seem to go down and then expand again. I don't know if I maybe retain a lot of water or what.

helllooooooooooooooo!

sorry ive been rubbish at comin on here lately! hope u r well!

how u been doing?

love katie
xxx

BTW thanks for recommending my fitness pal on another thread Kes. It's brilliant, I was keeping a written diary of my daily food intake but not the calorie count. So I'm thrilled to find this!

Hiya, Ive not been on here for over a week!! OMG used to be on all day lol!
Hope your well and still loving the benefit of the smaller jeans :)
Take care xx

jiya kes!

how r ya? hope u r still going good!

need a catch up soon!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

com on!! updae us!

hope u r ok mrs!

love katie
xxx

right!! ive be so slack!!!
im not going to bore you all with what i have eaten for the last (about) 2 weeks. ive not gone off rails or anythign (which has been a relief) but we have eaten a fair amount of carbs this week... which im sure doesnt help!
but ive not extactly been strict with myself! which i am determined to be...
ive been slack in the exercise department. and done NONE in the last week ehhhhh...
so its back on the Wii tonight!!!

ive prob not been drinking enough either... so i must up that too!

ive managed to slip into snacking.... grrrr. when i make the kids food, ill sneak in a little, then a little more... and then a little more... so ive got to get ontop of that again!

i also have not been eating much breakfast lately.... which i know i know i should do, but i really have just not been that hungry!

im going to start postin what i have had to eat/drink again, and see if that makes a difference...
so
yesterday i had...

coffee, sweetner, and skimmed milk
Breakfast: nothing
Snack: 1 x chocolate snack a jack rice cake (the big ones)
Lunch: 1 x Chocolate Slim Fast pre made shake
Snack: 2 x Caramel snack a jack rice cakes (the big ones) and a chocolate one too! (naughty me!!!)
Dinner: rump steak (mmmmmmm YUM) with the fat cut off. pan fried in a few sprays of frylight, and worcester sauce, salt and pepper
200g (frozen weight) rustic McCain chips (yum!) with no oil or spray just cooked int he oven, and 1/2 tin sweetcorn. (and a little ketchup for the chips)
drink: 2lts... NOT ENOUGH!!!
Exercise...apart from the 1000 trips up and down the stairs that i did yesterday NONE!!!

we have been having our advent calender choc (very small one from the cadbury advent calender) ive been ok with them... so touch wood we are alright...

im going by the Drs scales now, so ill update all challenges when i get to the drs again on the 21st...
but according to the rubbish scales ive got at home here, ive lost a pound this week, and considering ive not done any exercise thats pretty good!
also kinda think my body went into frozen mode... so maybe the lack of exercise might be a good thing when i get up and going again!!!
ive also had a few stresses....
few "so called friends" have kinda ditched me without telling me why... i noticed a few months back they went out for dinner... no invite for me... then they went out for lunch.. no invite for me, and then last weekend they went to a day spa, and once again.... no invite for me... i mean what in the hell ahve i done wrong????
one of them has been trying to catch up with and the kids (as she is too a nanny) but because we have been so busy, and they dont live close enough to where i work to be able to just pop in... but i wouldnt hav thought that that would be the reason...
i dunno...
so i once again am a billy no mates!
i have not made many friends while here in the UK and the ones i have either live in south hampton, or Kent (both about 2 hours away from me) and ive got all you on here.... but none that i can just go out with and let loose!!! ehhh its sad and depressing!

going to post tomorrow what ive had today and so forth, and if anyone sees me not posting what ive had then kick me up the buM!!!!

It's always hurtful when people treat you like that Kes, try not to let it get to you. Could they be jealous of your weight loss? Sometimes even thin friends don't want us to get slim, (not just the fat ones), if they're slimmer it gives them permission to feel superior. Anyway you've got loads of mates here. Keep on rockin' girl!

I had a friend do the same to me. Just start going to the cinema with another of her friends and not inviting me. So I thought f*** ya and I don't bother any more.

Back