Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

the red foods taste so nice though!

yes very nice but need to stop eating them!

I know what you mean about the red foods!! I can't even sniff the bad stuff or I know it will fall in my mouth along with a few more bad bits!

You're doing great hun 30lbs loss is fab! xx

hey hun! a little of what u fancy does you good ya know! 4 biscuts aint gunna break the bank! and if it stopped u reaching for a wacking great choccie bar then i dont see a problem! for where im sitting it looks like ya had a little self control! I know before i started dieting i could eat a whole pack of biccies! lol

hope u r well hun

i do feel my will power is slipping to what it was, but yes it could have been a lot worse and i could have gone the whole pack...

Will post yesterdays food at lunch time.. There were a few reds there too.

Just popped over to say hello, hows it going?

Hope you are having a good day :)

Karen x

thanks karen, thats really sweet of you.

But im not doing so well today.. Ive been very sick over night, and still not feeling great.... Hate being ill, it takes too much out of you...

So doesnt look like ill be eating much today, just trying to keep drinking, although it keeps coming up.... Ehhhhhhhh

Hi Kes, Poor you, sounds delightful :sign0137: NOT. But think of the potential weightloss to make yourself feel a little better. Get well soon. KB x

Sounds like a touch of food poisioning

I've had it a couple of times in recent years. Strikes quite quickly. After you throw up you feel better for a couple of minutes but then it starts coming over you in waves again.

Horrible :(

Aww Kes, thats terrible :( just keep up the fluids if you can, hope you feel better soon :)

Karen x

thankyou everyone...
feeling much better, not been sick since this morning, but have to run to the loo every 5 mins.... not nice.... (sorry tmi)

trying to drink loads but just feel like all i want to do is sleep, so maybe its my body's way of telling me i need to rest up!!!

i and now trying to chew sugar free gum, to see if that makes me feel a little more settled.... but im sure the 5 min trips to visit the loo might continue a while.....

wow. what a rubbish last few days, and i dont think its over yet for some reason!!

was very very ill on friday, but did manage to have some toast with jam for dinner. (and keep it down!!)
then sat i ate pretty much nothing at all until dinner (still wasnt hungry and too scared to eat) but had a ww ham and pineapple pizza with salad.
and then sunday, had beans on toast for lunch and then we went to a harvester for dinner.

we had a eventfull weekend also, as we brought home the lovely new (well 56 reg plate) car of ours, and we had someone come and look at my old car, and then drive it away!! soo relieved.... and we got a good price for it. so cant complain at all!!... was very sad to see my car go... as much as i wanted soemthing different i did love my car. and it got me places.....

but love the new car too. its cool. and amazingly good on mpg for what it is... (will keep you posted on what it does as not yet had to fill it up....)

back at work today and i feel rightly rubbish again!!
ive got a cold (am assuming my immune system went to pot when i was ill on friday so i am blaming that!!!
im now trying to take some more vitimins to get me up to speed...

but ive now been blocked up since it alllll came out on friday, and i think this is contributing to me not wanting to eat!!..

ive stopped taking the tablets for this week.... (hubby and i are going away for vals, and when i was so ill i didnt take them anyway, so i thought i may as well just give myself a week's break...
still sticking to the rules... so it will be good to still see the pounds drop off.....
but ive not had any energy for exercise....

i dont understand why i get so ill all the time... (mainly colds) and just generally feeling rightly rubbish!!!!

hope everyone is well.... thanks for reading and thanks for posting!

Hi Kes, Poor you, you're having a rough time of it, I hope it all clears before the weekend (going somewhere nice?) Hope you're feeling much better soon,

KB x

Hello Hun glad u r on the mend! U off any where nice for :heartpump: day? We can't get a sitter! :( for me :) for sw lol

speak soon

xxx

i forgot to write the other day, that i lost 3lbs!!!
(all down to being ill!!!!)

Ooh dear you must've been pretty ill! Hope you're doing okay

im doing ok now. just really trying to build my strength and engery back up and get over the cold ive got now...

(and im currently making the most of not being on the tablets!!)

i am fully prepared to put on weight this week.... ehhhhhhh

Well it's valentine's so you're allowed. And perhaps on your weekend away you could think of some way to burn off all the excess calories.......I WAS THINKING OF LONG ROMANTIC WALKS BY THE WAY!

Glad you are feeling a bit better :) hope you have a lovely weekend, where are you off to?

Karen x

Hi all...

Well firstly need to confess to the horrors of my life....
3lb on this week... WOOPPPSSS... but i think it was purely the week before i was so ill and lost weight because i wasnt eating.. and then when i did eat (and not take the tablets so wasnt exactly eating right...) i put it back on...

BUT!! im right back into getting it off again!!
sooooo
yes..
we went to the Peak district and stayed at a nice (but wierd) hotel in Uttoxeter.. (think thats how you spell it) and spent the weekend driving around looking at the beautiful sites of the hills etc.. lovely!!!

and we got in some of that extra exercise!! and yes i mean walks ;).
lol

it was exactly what i needed really to refresh and come back rearing to go again.. and i have..

first thing this morning got up and did a biggest loser workout (think it was a 23min light full body workout) and then did a practice of the challenge this week (otherwise i would get eliminated straight away) and then i went over to the fit plus and did 1/2 hour of step while watching tv (on the upper level so you go faster)
really feeling good this morning...

i didnt have breakfast (as i didnt want to exercise on a full liquid tummy) and then didnt feel like anything, so after i had a shower i have had....
Snack: 1x banana and 1x Apple 1x cadbury fudge hot chocolate
Lunch:
Snack:
Dinner:
Snack:

(will fill in the blanks later today when ihave had those meals.)

and ive already had a litre of water.

woop

Back