Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

i work in an office/call centre environment too

and we were only talking yesterday that no matter how focused people are when they first came to our department the sitting down and the erratic shifts

everyone has put on weight, everyone is on a 'diet'

Well done, Kes on getting back to the exercise I'm sure it's given you a real boost. I know what you mean about the calories, it really makes you think about whether or not it's worth eating it in the first place.

Hello naughty jogging lady!

Hope u r ok and you are plodding along nicely!

Huuugss

Love katie!

xxx

Yes I'm a naughty jogging lady!!!!! But it felt so good!!!
The weekend could not get any better to be honest!!!

Went and saw the black eyed peas and cheryl cole (tweedy if she has changed her name.. ) and it was amazing!!!! Then my hubby did his 100 mile bike ride yesterday and finished it at about 10 pm last night and we got home at about 1 am!!!!! I'm shatter this morning but still got up and did a workout with the wii active which was great !!!

we have a BBQ that we are going to today..... Don't really want to go but........

Sounds like a great day Kes :D

Never thought I'd say this but I'd love to go for a jog! Carrying a bit too much up front unfortunately :(

ive got large ones too!!!
good old tight sports bra.. and we are all good.
when i was younger i was so embarresed by them that i used to wear 2 bras (sports one and then normal one) just to stop them from moving so much!!!

Don't really do sports bras in my size unfortunately :p. I'll be asking about a breast reduction when I've dropped a bit more weight ;)

my sister has the problem of having to have them custom made....
i want to have a reduction, but by the sounds of it... compared to you.. i dont think i need one...

this is true... i would love to know how much they weigh on thier own.

Hopefully I'll be able to let you know! ;)

I'll happily take some breastage from you guys hehe Ive got deflated balloons! :(

your weekend sounds fab hun! bet ur poor hubbys tired bless him!

hope your well! good luck for day one! lol

xxxxxxxxxxx

well so far so good today. ive been good!!!

well yesterday went well, and so far today has also gone well

in the last 24 hours i have also jogged/walked almost 10km so im going good on the exercise front too!!!
also did a session on the wii active... oh my goodness that hurts afterwards.... im still feeling the effects from sundays first session, and last night has just topped up my pain!!

im going to do a session on the wii jogging tonight...

i will loose 12lbs this month, and i will jog/walk 160km!! (100 miles!!)

woop woop

Oh well done you, sounds like it's all going in the right direction. I did my second Active workout in 2 days to day and now I'm having one of those "oh my bum" days every time I try to move. Can only be doing us good!

KB x

hello hunny!

woooop on both days! I belive you will get your 12lbs! so determined!

hope u feel less pain tomoz! nd go steady with your back madam lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes im trying to go steady... but im more determined than ever now that ive been trying on wedding dresses!!!

i will lose the 12lbs!!!

well another 100% day! woop woop!!

and i got on the treadmil and on the wii fit in the day!!

im feeling it in my legs from yesterday and sundays efforts on the wii active, so im going to have to not do that for the next few days, as we are photographing a wedding on sat, and i need to be able to move!! lol

looking forward to getting this weekend out of the way actually! as i need to be able to crack on with things and not stress about what food im going to be served up on sat night.

steady... hmmmmmm that went out the window .... WOOPS!!
ive just knacked myself on the treadmill!! proper feeling sick now from heat, and exshaustion!!! (if thats how you spell it)
30 mins (+5mins cool down) 3.59km!!! 230cals! feel like throwing up now!!!!

food is going ok today, ive been really hungry this morning....
so i have been scouting the house here at work (because ive not been organised and brought food with me this week) for foods that a free... had some ham and some scrambled egg.. (about 3 large mouthfulls) and then drank.. so i got away without having any syns...

because im trying to use up my slim fast shakes ive been having those for lunch which are 11 syns!!! :O yes very shocked at that.... but thats what ive been using my syns up on...

im babysitting tonight, so im going to have dinner with the kids (maybe and im going to have jacket pot and beans... hoping i can have this with the kids, then i can get back out onto the treadmil and do that all over again... and proper finish me off!!!

11 Syns?!

is there a lot of sugar in them maybe?

Back