Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

thanks love... i would love to post some of the dress now.... but i really cant risk hubby seeing it.... im so excited now.. just want it to be now....

i can finally stop stressing and concentrate on enjoying the moment now.... :) its been such a long time coming...

wow, today is going fast, its almost 2pm already...
i ahve sw weigh in tonight.. thank good ness i cant be doing this whole not updating my tickers etc anymroe...

the scales at home need new batts so im not sure how accurate they are but they show a 2lbs loss this week... so that means that i should lose about 4lbs... (for the 2 weeks) but i wont be upset if its less... to be honest, the slower it happens the better i say now... i dont need to stress about losing it so quickly anymore, so im pleased about that...
so im going to see what the cdc says on tuesday, and maybe stay doing what im doing for 2-3 more weeks, then re feed, therfore if i get to aus, and put on a couple of pounds, its not going to make that much difference.. :)

i am on such a cloud right now.. its unbelievable how excited i am.... just need to get the final touches on everything and i will be happy :)

so pleased for hun,i bet you cant wait to eat something properly,it'll be nice for you to sit down as a family when you go away :)

whats your hubby wearing?

xoxo

So pleased for you kes - Well done!

:D congrats kes I bet you looked great and felt even better! Im so glad it fit you have worked so hard you can enjoy it now !:)

Well done Kes, you have done really well congratulations....

thankyou everyone. :)
i am chuffed to bits... i just need to work on some flabby bits, esp those ones who are hiding behind my arms/shoulders.!

will your pt set you some exercises for those bits?
i hate my arms,always have done,even when i was a size 10-12,i would never wear a vest strappy top,they were always covered up :(

my pt is no longer..... i am having to freeze my gym membership a)because of doing cd b)lack of time at the moment and c) we are going away for a month and d) i cant risk hurting my back again with everything....

so im on my own on this one...
im going to google some exercises in a min, and make sure that i do them...
also going to see what weights my boss has up in thier mini gym thing) and see what i can do from there....

had my cdc weigh in last night and i lost 3lbs so according to her ive lost 6lbs in the last 2 weeks.. where as my sw weigh in was only 2lbs...
but im not fussed to be honest.. i know that either of them could be wrong. and who knows!!!!
if it is the sw scales then it will even itself out :) and next week i will lose more or something...
doesnt bother me to be honest... my dress fits, and thats all that matters at the moment.. :)

i had a 100% day yesterday which was fab!!! so i know i can do it..
and i was tempted with the good old bacon.... and scrummy jacket and beans last night... but nothing other than my cd packs past my lips.. :) very pleased about that! :)
lets hope i can have a few more of those, and then i will be able to have food sooner... (if i lose more weight)
YAY

well done hun for being so good! it just goes to prove that it can be done :)

i was going to buy one of those flexi bar things, theyre meant to really good for arms :D

Its not my arms that are my problem... its my back..... where your shoulder blades are.....

well done you are sticking to the cd so well :)

yeah another 100% day for me today. which is fab... im really pleased with that... :) im sure it isnt going to get easier.. i just have to make sure i dont go back to old habbits.. (as i could easily eat the entire contents of the house right now..) lol

pilates tonight, and to be honest thank goodness that next week is my last week...
im going to make sure that i go back to the 1 on 1 lady that i saw, and then go to her classes... the classes that im doing, are rubbish! but i paid for them so im going LOL.. and im just trying to make sure my stomach muscles are tighter than normal so at least they are getting a work out.

I feel really rubbish today. Having a real downer day.....
My boss is also home today so the kids are rubbushly behaved and I can't relax...

thanks lovely ladies...
i just think its because my boss was at home and i knew that i had a horrible day ahead!!!

but im ok now.. another 100% day.. and i still have 2 more packs to have.. but might just have 1!!!

glad you're feeling better! well done for being so good :)

xoxo

well i dont know about feeling better.
i had a complete meltdown, and spent a good 2 hours balling my eyes out because i couldnt get something done in photoshop that i wanted... silly i know, as all i had to do is look up on google how to do it in CS5 and that would ahve been fine.
but no i had to brake down and cry... i now feel shatted, and still not much furthur into my photos that i need to edit, so therfore not any closer to being able to go to bed..

i want to know why im so :( why when ive been good, im happy about that, and i go and feel like this... i just thought it was because my boss was at home, but surely that cant set of hours of crying and sobbing.....
whats wrong with me...

ive got a busy couple of days so might not be on as much as i would like, but i will pop in when i can... :)

awww ((((hugs)))) are you over doing it and pushing yourself a bit much? sometimes we just snap and we break down and it gives us the release that we need..youve had so much on,with the dress,and going away and at the same time doing cd,maybe your body has just caught up with you..

maybe you should take time out,have a big bath and try to relax.

take care hun
xoxo

i am feeling better this morning... although i could eat the house down. SO HUNGRY!!! the kids pasta bolognese.. OH MY GOODNESS!!! i really could have a small bowl of that right now... with a sprinkling of normal chese (not the low fat stuff as it doesnt taste as nice.. lol)
but one can but dream...

im wondering if stepping up a plan will make me feel better.... but then i think once i start eating something thats it, im a gonner!! lol...

im dreading tomorrow!!!!! i am going to be doing my first aid cert... (again!!! i have to do it every 3 years) so its this sat and next sat... and i really dont know how im going to cope to be honest.......
im planning on having porridge (as close to leaving as possible) for breakfast, a strawb or chocolate tetra (pre made)for lunch, and then maybe a bar in the afternoon... (hopfully there wont be too many breaks, as all i will think about is food!!!!!!

and then when i get home, have a soup or shake or soemthing.....
i dunno... ill decide when i get home...
if i can go without the bar in the day, then i can have it while watching x factor....

so hopfully i can do that.........
i had about 3 hours sleep last night, with working on some photos (wedding ones) that my client is coming to see tonight... i didnt think i had left them to the last min, until i thought, oh ive not proofed them. and omg they are coming on friday....

im too much of a fuss pot my hubby says... they will be happy with them, dont fuss anymore... come to bed etc....
lol

thank good ness i have monday off!!! the kids papi is here for the weekend while the parents go away (the first time on thier own since the kids were born..) so they will still be here on monday, so i dont have to work. WOOP WOOP!!
they should be arriving anytime this afternoon... so shall be an interesting afternoon, as they are French, and speak very little english... and i dont speak a word of French!! lol... OH BOY!!!!

and we are making banana and cinimon muffins.. which are lush!!! hmmmmmmm i will be good! and not have any! i will be good and not have any!! i will be good and not have any!!!

Back